Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
She is absolutely cut up that Lee is in Japan for a month or however long it is! She was thriving when he was the one at home and she was galavanting fuck knows where with Wolf and Holly! Now the tables have turned she is hating it! I hope Lee is living his best carp filled life shagging hot Japanese woman (sorry potato) x

Reactions: 21

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So she has more or less made out that Yaz has slept with her kids dad & Yaz has paid one of her friends to keep quiet 😳
---
Also, Sofia is a minger, done the toilet & never washed her hands 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Why does she always think everyone is jealous of her. What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of Yaz??? You're:
Unstable marriage
Unstable home life
No place to call a home
Living in other people's b&b homes
You and you're child living out suitcases
You're child not even getting chance to sleep his his actual bedroom at his dad's home
Dysfunctional family
Rasist enabler
Incontinent.........
The list is ENDLESS
Name me one thing I can be jealous of please

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Is she fucking serious? She needs to keep her mouth shut because her and Eden are definitely not educated on this topic. “I wish I could do more.” Stfu, you could. You easily could. Yet all you want is people reposting your stories. NO ONE in that fucking family has a job. Yet they all sit around acting like saints for the most basic dumb shit. Influencers SHOULDN’T comment on such a complex issue because they just sound fucking idiotic. “Raise awareness” is she actually thick? RAISE AWARENESS TO AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR DECADES? They’ll both soon be posting about how they’ve donated soooooo much but they do soooo many things “silently” and how they’re little angels. She’s posted that, then reposted people praising her then back to her usual fucking shite. So, what exactly, did you accomplish then Yasmin? Other than getting up on your high horse on a topic I guarantee you have not researched. That whole family are truly fucked in the head. Both of them have somehow even made this awful situation about how brave THEY are for speaking up.View attachment 2504448
I think the silence is needed tbh, especially from narcissistic cunt influencers who are solely on posting shit like this for the sweet sweet likes. Stay in your lane Yaz and shove your 'prayers' up your arse.

• Heart

Lifegossip2021

Is Eden really backing soph though over her sister, we all know yaz would die defending eden if she was in the wrong or not as she’s proven time and time again.
Yet yaz in hot water and eden gives no shitzzzz
They've been friends since they were kids, Sof is their umblood related sister. Sof was on live q few weeks back looking after wolf so yaz could get her hair done.
I would not stand by any friend or sister or family member who lied , manipulated and betrayed someone close to us all like that. It wasn't just her ex.. it is her kids dad.
Yaz has shown herself to be untrustworthy and a liar. I wouldn't trust her round Lloyd or anything now. Snakey

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Love how Yaz makes out she’s a girls girl and all about supporting women yet she entertained Lee, Spragglecock and Sofias baby dad, and that’s just what we know of. One of them horrible girls that loves the attention

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Makes sense why the cruise is cancelled now. Nothing to do with caring about poor Wolf being dragged about the place, its because of this 😏 can’t even be honest with the people who line her pockets, shameful.

• Wow

PoolPatrol

I've sent her video and a complaint to Connect Management. Will they do anything, probably not but it made me feel better writing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Yaz you truly are a piece of shit and a terrible mother! You traveled in a storm so bad that you and Wolf were crying in fear just so you could be in a room with Katie Price! I was fuming when I saw the tiktok thinking you traveled all that way just to see your family but learning it’s just for clout…WOW. I wouldn’t travel half a mile up the road in any type of bad weather by myself never mind with my children! I used to feel slightly sorry for how Eden treated her but slap it right up her. I’ve never been so angry at someone I don’t know!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20