Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
So sof was on live saying how she’s just uncontrollably crying at the minute, sat in the office at the school just sobbing in front of some teachers feeling embarrassed and ashamed that she couldn’t hold it in anymore. Crying in front of her children, you know the ones waiting for there daddy to pick them up while he’s at this skanks doing the dirty. She thinks it’s perfectly ok to post a video then laughing in the park with her son. You’re a vile vile person Yasmin and let me tell you something. LEE WILL NEVER EVER LOVE YOU LIKE HE DID. You’ve fucked it. The sooner your followers see here and what you’ve done and you crash the better. Nasty girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
She’s definitely been unable to extend her air b&b so she’s had no choice but to go back to Lee 🙈
Hahaha there’s a thread title there

Yaz Hadfield #8 couldn’t extend her Air B&B so she’s had no choice but to go back to Lee

Edit dammit we’re only on page 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tittletottie

Of course Eden is going to try and stay friends with Sof. Sof has more receipts than Sainsburys. I hope Sof starts spilling the tea or goes with Lee. Yazminge you fucked up big time.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I had to crop the 2nd one cos my tt names there and I'm not doxxing myself 🤣
So yas has fucked Sof's baby dad? Ohhh shit I did not see that coming. technically as she's married, that's committing adultery, which would give Lee the right for a divorce? (if he wishes)

yo2daho2

VIP Member
It makes me LOL that any time someone wants to prove a harvey is nice they refer to the money they give or things they buy people 😂

Money doesnt make someone a good person. Try not sleeping with your best mates ex or not being racist??

Reactions: 24

Lhj97

So yaz was messaging and face timing Dan spragg behind lees back last year and this year aleeps with her mates baby dad and now is upset and mentally not here coz no one is happy with her 😂 fs yaz I thought you was better than Eden turns out ur just as bad

• Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
what Yaz said: “life can change in a second 😔
what Yaz meant: “ive just taken a load of my best mates exs baby gravy so my sisters have fell out with me”

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
There is no way she was an addict. Theres one photo of her passed out in a sofa at about 19 she recycles every now to show her addiction. She partied like most of us but her privileged, spoiled tory upbringing made it into a problem. Like all their other “issues”

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I love how the family love to act like high and mighty Tories when in reality they are quite literally a Jeremy Kyle family, absolutely creased

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Not the 6ft klingon telling us to put our phones down when her and the clan are on there's 24/7

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Isn’t it! Her erratic behaviour seriously makes me question her substance use 💀
I’m definitely in the minority, but I’ve never once believed she had an addiction issue. I think she just has two major personalities that shift between severe victim complex and desperate to flex she’s happy and successful.

bloogoo

VIP Member
What a detty little sket. 😂 So while she’s sat there suicide baiting it’s because she’s been caught fucking sofs ex.

Wow this family is disfunctional as fuck. Middle class Jeremy Kyle
Reprobates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23