Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlenat

I think Yaz play-the-field is going to visit greeden and midget gem who are back at mummy’s and beethovens cos they can’t afford the shed- greeden has probably told yaz she’s not allowed to record up there incase they accidentally get caught in the background or something. They will want to spin their own narrative saying ‘we moved back to mums for mental health reasons- not because we are skint criminals’ 😂 either way the less I see of the Addams family the better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Not her sharing Balenciagas on her insta story 😭 of course she still wears things that promote sexualising children. Shlaaaag.

• Angry
  • Wow

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Moving back to another country and buying a house there because you shagged your best mates ex is a bit dramatic init

• Haha
  • Wow

welshlass87

VIP Member
I used to really like her and watch her until 1) I found out she a Tory 2) Loves Maggie thatcher 3) Supports the likes of Chris brown and Russell brand 4) enables her grown adult sisters behaviour and actually justifies it 5) her acting holier–than–thou as if she didn’t have a drug problem and then after the letter her sister sent her she’s alright with her sister being a bong head. 6) the fact she proper neglects her child’s educational needs and drags him round a fucking shop 7) the way she treats Lee.
End of!

• Angry

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Lee. Regardless of how the relationship is or was he’s been treated like actual dog shit this last year by her.
She’s in the house but it doesn’t seem like Lee is spending time with her? He’s filmed himself with Wolf and she’s spent time with other people in Wales but not tagged Lee or appeared to be with him.
I think she’s packed up and gone back to Wales in desperation to try prove to Lee she wants him still. She’ll use the ‘we weren’t together’ excuse for when she slept with one of her mates exes (yuck, what a horrible ‘friend’) and just hope it blows over and Lee gets over it while she’s back there. Plus she’s probably ashamed to show her face in Kent right now after what she’s done.

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Imagine cuddling your baby cos he’s upset, putting him down, setting up the camera and then grabbing him and positioning yourself in the right position to get it on film. But then bangs on about how much it breaks her heart when he’s upset in the comments… clearly not.

• Sad
  • Sick

ghostguy

VIP Member
I know this is controversial but hear me out -

there’s a part of me that wants Yaz to sort her shit out, distance herself from her sisters, step away from TikTok a bit, work on her, Lee and Wolf as a family, save the money she needs for her bridal boutique and just live a nice, happy life in Wales.

then another part of me realises that she’s over 30, is old enough not to be dragged in to her sisters shit, really is no better than them, treats Lee like he’s less than her, has exploited Wolf for social media views, and if rumours are to be believed has come between Lee and his daughter.

Maybe her getting her comeuppance is what’s best.
We've all wanted that for her, to focus on her family and be the Yaz in wales who seemed to be a nice person and loving mother. But she doesn't want that for herself, going by her actions.

She'll wake up when it's too late. And it might already be.

Reactions: 18

ghostguy

VIP Member
She never said. She just did the podcast with Eden and said 10 years is a long time even though they’ve only been together 8 years. She said they’re not currently living together but are the best parents to Wolf basically. Then anytime anyone asked she would either block them or say she’s never commenting on it and it’s noones business basically. She’s never taken her rings off though but he has and when he repainted living room he removed wedding photos ..
We love you Lee! Send her back to the shit shed where she deserves to be 😂. With her rotten family. He could do so much better than this spiteful lot. I hope he finds someone genuine one day

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Yaz literally...

"My prayers and love.... LOOK AT WHAT I GOT FROM TESCO"

Fucking hell 😂

• Haha

StreakyBacon

It’s so early but thread suggestion for the next one. Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz “the adulterer” Harvey Nee Hadfield
---
could have happened when she left Wolf in Wales with Lee those few times she done it.
I’m not sure what’s worse… sof having wolf or her own husband 💀

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Former coke/mdma addict here. I have to avoid drinking because it’ll make me want to find the nearest dealer 🙈

I don’t understand why Yaz would risk it if she has a son. I won’t risk it anymore after spending four years rebuilding my life and settling down into a stable relationship. Just makes me even more convinced it wasn’t a drug issue she had - maybe a bit of binge drinking at a push.

• Heart