Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Not much someone just asked if she’d heard about what was going on with Yaz, eq said no and she just said she’s apparently slept with her mates fella. Then Eden and her racism was mentioned and eq agreed she just sang a word in a song so everyone was sticking up for eden
---
IMG_4691.jpeg

Last edited:

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Is she trying to get gifted vapes or something? Talking about them constantly like a 15 year old school girl and keeps waving them about in front of the camera 🥴

welshlass87

VIP Member
He will likely be starting after Christmas not sure if he is even potty trained ???
Children can still wear nappies at nursery, he's only 2 isn't he? A nursery wouldn't expect them out of nappies yet (I think they start encouraging parents from 3+). I do agree she should be starting with training soon though
My kids had to be potty trained by 3 to attend school nursery. It’s not like when I was at school and the teachers could deal with accidents. My youngest was simply not ready and we had many tears they were meant to start in the May but had to wait until the September (4 months later new school year) to start as they wouldn’t do it. I’m not sure if llanelli or England are different but all 3 of my children had to be out of nappies, no accidents and if they did have accidents we’d have to go to the school and change them (I never had to but friends did).