Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Of course they have! I bet she’s having to put up with some right shit from the Harvey’s right now because she spoke up about it…
I bet they're saying to sof "this is Yaz's first time at life. She's only human" 🤣🤣
I would never speak to them again if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Thank god she's 'taking a break' she's a prick anyway but turns into more of an unbearable see you next Tuesday when she's down with them all. Hope sof wallops her one and swings her round by her hair Amanda Thrip style whilst down that way, wishful thinking I know but a girl can wish.

• Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 hi eben and lloyd
Who in their right mind feels they are that special and important and sits there recording themselves like that.
honest to god if I’m ever out either in the shops or at a restaurant and see some self obsessed chav like this acting up for the camera I’ll definitely have to say something to them.
This silly girls a loose canon currently with her drinking and odd behaviour on camera. 🥴

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Even in the darkest days!! Whilst sat in her mortgage free warm home, money in the bank and son and food in cupboards. Ive met more positive homless people. Get a grip. God she is insufferable.

ghostguy

VIP Member
As shocking as it might be Yaz, we're not constantly on our phones.
We just dont need to announce our absence because we're not 13 years old

Last edited:

VIP Member
I dont like Yaz full stop! To be honest I wish she would just fuck off back to Tunbridge wells because that fake Welsh accent makes me wanna punch her, anyway she's a bitch and has treated Lee like shit for a long time now, first of all it was texting Lego head Spragg and then when Eden got with Lloyd she dumped Lee like a hot brick because she craved the exciting instagram life! Lee obviously prefers a quieter life spending time with his family and building his home, and that wasnt good enough for the stuck up bitch! Yaz has obviously realised that the grass isn't greener and has now gone crawling back to Lee, and I hope he kicks her scrutty arse to the curb!!!!

Reactions: 19

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Your mates exes are a no, why would you even want to go there? Let alone when they have kids together too! And especially not when you’re supposed to be bloody married yourself!

tittletottie

But Yaz didn’t travel with Swiss, they flew with EasyJet when they went skiing. Yaz would lie about anything for a few quid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lovethegossipme

I had to crop the 2nd one cos my tt names there and I'm not doxxing myself 🤣

Attachments

• Wow