Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec_123

There is no way she was an addict. Theres one photo of her passed out in a sofa at about 19 she recycles every now to show her addiction. She partied like most of us but her privileged, spoiled tory upbringing made it into a problem. Like all their other “issues”
The photo of her passed out winds me up. She was just pissed. Coke binges don't make you fall asleep Yazzy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned I’ve not read through yaz’s thread in a while, but looks like she’s fully back with Lee. Talking about getting a bigger house etc. saying she needed to realise what she had in life to appreciate it 🤔 more like she went off had a bit of fun for a year realised no one else wanted her and crawled back to Lee

• Sad

welshlass87

VIP Member
I reckon the half siblings don’t want to be associated with them. Apparently they have their own families and jobs etc. I wouldn’t want anything to do with don Carla, meatloaf or the harvtrashians either tbh

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Former coke/mdma addict here. I have to avoid drinking because it’ll make me want to find the nearest dealer 🙈

I don’t understand why Yaz would risk it if she has a son. I won’t risk it anymore after spending four years rebuilding my life and settling down into a stable relationship. Just makes me even more convinced it wasn’t a drug issue she had - maybe a bit of binge drinking at a push.
She’s risking it because she was never an addict. She dabbled like a lot of people in their late teens/early 20s back then but they’re all so dramatic they’re making out she was addicted from using drugs a few times.
If she was a real addict we’d know all the details and she’d make it her whole personality but instead she’s just super vague about it.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
who in their right mind would wanna sleep with Yaz knowing that at the big old age of 30 she didn't know HOW to wash her OWN MINGE, publicly admits to having shit nuggets in her knicks and well.. her sister is Eden Harvz. He must have been desperate or she paid him for his time looool

Fucking grotty minger

• Haha
Reactions: 22

VIP Member
Right I'm not nit picking here but I've just watched a video of Yaz preparing breakfast for Wolf, considering she will spend hours and hours slapping shit on her face she couldn't be bothered to spend 5 minutes on his breakfast, the chocolate was just dolloped in a big lump in the middle of three pancakes, she couldn't even be bothered to cut the strawberries up, and huge chunks of bananas! I mean besides the massive choking risk, the lazy cow couldn't be bothered to spend a few minutes chopping it up and making it all a bit more palatable. Not only that but I dread to think how much sugar pancakes, fruit, choc spread and marshmallows had in it! She doesnt have a job to go and still cant be bothered to spend a bit of time on her son!

• Sad

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Imagine how mad Sof felt when Yaz uploaded that recent video of her by the water feeling sorry for herself. Making people feel sorry for her and her making herself look a victim when it's all self inflicted after shagging her friends baby dad! And looking at that comment her daughter is getting stuff said to her about it, that's awful if she is.
Wonder if it was the same time she sent her wine an flowers through the post. Shagging her ex then sends her a gift 😅 who need enemies with friends like that eh!
Sof knock her head off her shoulders, knock the scank down a peg or too

Lhj97

all jokes a side I genuinely feel so bad for sof not only has she lost yaz but coz yaz couldn’t keep her legs shut it’s ruined her friendship with all the girls. I just hope sof has good people around her

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Cancelled her cruise at Christmas because its too much for Wolf all the travelling….pity she never thought about that when she spent the best part of this year back & forth to Kent to hang out her sisters arse & taking him away from his dad!

• Heart

Lovethegossipme

Omg. I never check tiktok on break in work the one time I do I see this 😂😂
I know Sof is a bit of a nob and is stuck to Edens crusty ass crack but I can't help but feel bad for her. I feel like she's always been manipulated by that lot and they've took advantage of her. Your friend sleeping with your baby dad is foul, I hope she has some support through it all.

littlenat

I wrote In Yaz live asking her to play ‘under the influence’ by Chris brown. Got blocked in 0.5 seconds 😂😂

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

In her most recent, she's embarrassed to ask Tesco staff where the pickled eggs are, but absolutely fine to set up a camera in the middle of the aisle talking to herself 🙄

• Haha