Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Can someone please get me up to speed? Not been on here in a while. Obv noticed Lee is back in her bio but seen lots of comments about Sof (who’s this??) and Yas sleeping with her ex? How do we know this??? While she was with Lee? I need all the tea!! 😂
The thread has been slow moving could probably read back.

Basically Yas has done something dirty with Sofs ex/baby daddy, sof is the shorter curvy blonde girl who was bridesmaid at Edens shit show wedding and “sister” to the Harvey witches, bestie etc.
Lee found out and married me
All us tattlers have just come back from Mauritius where the wedding was and you missed out :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Remember guys be kind she’s ‘Wolfs Mummy’ 🙈
Although it’s a shame she wasn’t thinking about little Wolfie while she was cheating on Wolfs Daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

user726

VIP Member
Can someone let Yaz know that she doesn’t have to set her phone up everytime she has a cry?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

VIP Member
Howling at Yaz's latest tiktok sound, "dont let anyone know what you're up to" 😂 😂 😂 😂 Too late, we all know! Schlaaaaaaaaggggg!

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I know this is controversial but hear me out -

there’s a part of me that wants Yaz to sort her shit out, distance herself from her sisters, step away from TikTok a bit, work on her, Lee and Wolf as a family, save the money she needs for her bridal boutique and just live a nice, happy life in Wales.

then another part of me realises that she’s over 30, is old enough not to be dragged in to her sisters shit, really is no better than them, treats Lee like he’s less than her, has exploited Wolf for social media views, and if rumours are to be believed has come between Lee and his daughter.

Maybe her getting her comeuppance is what’s best.

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
NGL feel like this could be a Xmas romance film
Keep going downstairs and opening my front door expecting Lee with some large pieces of card with words written on them

• Haha
  • Heart

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Bugs me that she’s ruined her life and marriage because of an app my twelve year old niece and her friends use to film themselves spinning around the local park in a Tesco trolley.

• Haha

VIP Member
Yaz is getting everything she deserves, she's a smug bastard, She thought she was It when she was poncing about the ski resorts thinking she was some sort of celebrity, keeping that poor little kid from the stability of his home and family, she thought the grass was greener and fucked Lee off to live the instagram lifestyle but it looks like its backfired! I'm not surprised Yaz has shagged her best mates fella, we can all see she had it in her from the Dan spragg episode!! and she didnt think twice about sacking Lee off to piss about with Holly. This woman is as toxic as they come, Lee and wolf deserve better!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Not much someone just asked if she’d heard about what was going on with Yaz, eq said no and she just said she’s apparently slept with her mates fella. Then Eden and her racism was mentioned and eq agreed she just sang a word in a song so everyone was sticking up for eden
---
View attachment 2555183
So she pressed ‘record’, set the phone down, sat looking away from it, then had to get back up to stop the recording, and then edit out her walking away from her phone and back? That is so embarrassing 🫠

p.s what a dutty little sket! 😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s as much as a piece of shit as Eden, she just hides it better. Dragged her son around to different places for months, separated him from his dad. Moved to Kent and did nothing for her career that she couldn’t have done staying in Wales. Using someone’s suicide as content. Using someone’s r*pe story.

The purposely dancing to song with N in it with her gums on full show thinking it was a great clap back and now filming herself crying in Wolfs face. Piece of utter shit.

She thought Lee would wait around for her to decide and the man rightly just moved on with his life and she shit herself - and how she can’t undo the damage she caused.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I did coke once and I spent the entire time worried about Winnie the Pooh, get me a letter Eden, I need an intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s risking it because she was never an addict. She dabbled like a lot of people in their late teens/early 20s back then but they’re all so dramatic they’re making out she was addicted from using drugs a few times.
If she was a real addict we’d know all the details and she’d make it her whole personality but instead she’s just super vague about it.
1000% this. Clearly it was 2 sniffs on a Friday night dabble, her parents found out and then Eden overheard - and probably being so young at the time wrote her a letter thinking she was going to die.

And then Yaz being the female version of Charlie Sheen became her personality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26