Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why people are so dismissive of the importance of international visitors to Orlando lol it doesn't take anything away from Americans. Yes the parks are quieter at this time of year but nothing like they are at the moment, you could still be queuing for an hour + on the big rides. Disneyland in california is a home park mainly used by locals, orlando is a massive international destination. The Orlando area is full of things geared towards brits and other international visitors. People also own homes there which is also why you find international brands in local supermarket. The international visitors help fill up the quieter times when Americans are back in work and school. Brits also tend to stay longer (14 to 21 days) and spend more which is why disney and other places offer special packages and discounts (or did prior to covid) for British travellers (e.g. the 14 day tickets for 7 days, or 21 for 14).
WDW wouldn’t survive without international visitors. End of

Reactions: 8
Agree! That WDW need international visitors to stay afloat which annoys me that all the changes they are making affects them most and will massively price people out of a holiday!! And if I see one more Disney vlogger boasting about how quiet the park is and how they just walked on FoP and got on ROR I will lose it!!!

Reactions: 7
They are definitely not in london otherwise they’d have posted a story or something saying how much they’ve missed their cats and are happy to be back home with them
I don’t know if they’re quiet because they want to wait till they’re at Disney to drop the surprise or if it’s because they know what they’ve done is wrong….
Either way I am very curious to see how they go about it and how people react

• Heart
The thing is, why take such a huge risk with a business they've worked hard to build up? It's absolutely stupid.

All because they needed to have another holiday. After a massive 2 week DLP trip and a 2 week Croatia trip. Out of bleeping touch if they have done it.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I really don’t understand it either
I think it’s this desperation to be the first Brits back at WDW because apparently Disney is a competition

Reactions: 12
That's it, it makes them out of touch with their audience and unrelatable. And they won't be able to show anything new as all the American vloggers cover that too, and many are on the media list so will get there first.

Either that or they are under pressure with the new villa company they are partnering with to produce content or be dropped! But surely they would know that Brits aren't allowed in!! But between their DVC contract and a free villa, they won't be paying out much financially for the trip. But agree with everyone that they are out of touch with others and I think ppl would think twice about supporting them!

Reactions: 3
Either that or they are under pressure with the new villa company they are partnering with to produce content or be dropped! But surely they would know that Brits aren't allowed in!! But between their DVC contract and a free villa, they won't be paying out much financially for the trip. But agree with everyone that they are out of touch with others and I think ppl would think twice about supporting them!
I use to buy there pocket T’s but have since boycotted them after the whole DLP trip when France was still on the amber list and justified the trip saying it’ll be yaz’s last trip away for a long time that then turned out to be a total lie.

I bought a couple of their jumpers but the quality of them is absolutely awful, started bobbling after wearing them once 🙄

• Wow
I use to buy there pocket T’s but have since boycotted them after the whole DLP trip when France was still on the amber list and justified the trip saying it’ll be yaz’s last trip away for a long time that then turned out to be a total lie.
That was just weird. Like they didn't think people would notice when they were back at DLP faster than you can say Dope. Very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, that's what they said at the beginning then later on said she'd already had an op which is why she didn't ride certain rides

It's all very misleading

Reactions: 2
Yep they are in the us staying at the Wyndham next to Disney springs I skipped to the end of the vlog

• Wow
We called it! They’re in Florida!

Lets see what reaction they get!
31C1F70F-9DB5-4F84-9CC9-3074EE9768AD.gif

ETA: I love how they justify Croatia as a proper holiday away - nah mate, it was a glorified 2 week airport lounge!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why are they trying to justify this as work, "as you know we are working with top villas, so we are here staying in their villas"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
No comments yet on such a controversial video - makes me think they’re screening them!

Reactions: 4
I still cant get over how they referred to it as going to be "their best trip ever"
read the room 🛎🔚s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.