yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t say she feels he’s too advanced for sleepsuits now 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She clearly does not get a lot of questions, does she?!
She is just learning like everyone else, good to share her tips but she isn't a expert and I honestly doubt anyone is that interested when she used to be weightloss account

Reactions: 3
She clearly does not get a lot of questions, does she?!
I remember she did a q&a session a while back but she never posted any of them, I think and then made an excuse that she hadn’t responded to any because she had either forgot or had just been too busy. I think if she got asked questions she didn’t like she will just ignore them.

The new reel…why do these insta parents crave validation so desperately ‘tell a mum she’s doing a good job’ or just crack on and raise the child. You aren’t reinventing the wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now gifted a brand new silver cross car seat 🙄

While baby stuff is expensive, I’d rather pay out of my own pocket and keep my baby private and share little bits of them on social media than turn into a wannabe “mumfluencer” on my maternity leave and constantly exposing and using my baby for content on Insta to get gifted freebies for them.

'Your reflexes improve as a parent'. Pretty sure it's someone else who's reflexes were quicker than hers in that video 🙄 Not everything is about being a parent. News flash.

Did she seriously give Zac bacon? Is she thick? She makes out she’s mum of the year but let’s her son suck food out of pouches and eat bacon. Probably cause he’s so
Advanced he can have it 😂🙄🙄

• Haha
She’s really wound me up recently (no shock there) and this was a few days ago so won’t be on her stories anymore but she was talking about childcare. She’d asked questions about childcare, then passed off everyone else’s knowledge as her own because, as we know already, she’s an expert in everything.
But one thing she said really grated on me. She explained about the government childcare top up and said “might be worth doing I suppose” and then a link saying “check to see if you’re eligible”. From what I understand, the only way you’re not eligible is if your household income exceeds £100k, which is unusual isn’t it (and certainly not her situation) and the whole “might be worth doing” comment implies she doesn’t really need to but might as well to save a few pennies - this is the only way childcare is afforded by SO MANY families (including myself) plus it’s coming from the girl who links literally everything she buys for literal pennies. I just hate this whole persona she has of thinking she’s better than everyone else, she’s trying to be relatable but she really doesn’t come across that way

Reactions: 10
She’s really wound me up recently (no shock there) and this was a few days ago so won’t be on her stories anymore but she was talking about childcare. She’d asked questions about childcare, then passed off everyone else’s knowledge as her own because, as we know already, she’s an expert in everything.
But one thing she said really grated on me. She explained about the government childcare top up and said “might be worth doing I suppose” and then a link saying “check to see if you’re eligible”. From what I understand, the only way you’re not eligible is if your household income exceeds £100k, which is unusual isn’t it (and certainly not her situation) and the whole “might be worth doing” comment implies she doesn’t really need to but might as well to save a few pennies - this is the only way childcare is afforded by SO MANY families (including myself) plus it’s coming from the girl who links literally everything she buys for literal pennies. I just hate this whole persona she has of thinking she’s better than everyone else, she’s trying to be relatable but she really doesn’t come across that way
Completely agree with you. I stopped looking earlier this week. Can’t be bothered to look at her constant bragging. Stupidity and selfishness. Her husband works in a restaurant, he won’t earn as much as she makes out etc. “might be worth doing” piss off you prat.

• Haha
Completely agree with you. I stopped looking earlier this week. Can’t be bothered to look at her constant bragging. Stupidity and selfishness. Her husband works in a restaurant, he won’t earn as much as she makes out etc. “might be worth doing” piss off you prat.
If he’s a restaurant manager he’ll be on £25-35k max, and he only got that earlier this year didn’t he. She works for a food distribution company which again will be absolute max £35-40k (and that’s being generous) I think I need to unfollow as well but I can’t stop myself at the moment 😂

That video she posted “motherhood is…” she forgot to add the most important one “motherhood is my personality trait” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s getting to the point where she is just so oblivious to the world at the moment. Constantly posting links to crappy pointless things! Saying that she’s just done a h&m order but has to do another because her sprog needs winter clothes… I dunno maybe I’m just sensitive but she’s really out of touch with reality and this cost of living crisis that is a very real problem. It’s not just her either most influencers are like it but I just find her extra annoying

Is she incapable of looking after her child by herself? She’s always with her mum, dad and brother or her husband. It’s quite sad really. Also, how can we tell if your son smiles like you when he’s always got a dummy in!

Reactions: 2
Wannabe mummy influencers ie Yasmin need to realise that the vast majority aren’t really interested in a stranger’s child’s teeth and they especially don’t care about seeing a photo of the inside of said stranger’s child’s mouth to see the teeth.

Yes that’s an exciting thing for the parents and perhaps grandparents when teeth are coming through but that’s probably where it ends.

Reactions: 11
"sitting on the sofa and thought Zac is quiet"....
Um I get if you're making dinner, cleaning etc this would happen but she's just sat on the sofa whilst he's just going about the house? They just chill whilst he sorts himself?

Reactions: 4