yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so annoying. You'd think nobody had tried to pack for holidays before. Anyone else get the impression she's really lazy?

Reactions: 7
Shes so annoying. You'd think nobody had tried to pack for holidays before. Anyone else get the impression she's really lazy?
100%! So lazy! If she stopped videoing herself for the gram ‘hello lovelies!’ She might get some tit done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not body shaming at all. As I’m still carrying baby weight. But that picture of her sat on the plane with Zack compared to what she posts is quite different.

Reactions: 3
She’s literally on holiday yet still glued to her Instagram and posting aff links! Have a day off

Reactions: 5
Her top tip for travelling with kids is to pack everything in advance? Wow, what a revelation!
Silly cow. It’s only her that leaves packing until the night before with a child, every other parent has no choice but to be organised 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Her top tip for travelling with kids is to pack everything in advance? Wow, what a revelation!
Silly cow. It’s only her that leaves packing until the night before with a child, every other parent has no choice but to be organised 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Especially when there's at least four adults but only one child, I'm sure that's soo difficult 🙄

Reactions: 4
Casually slipped in there that her parents are with her too.
Top tip for travelling with a baby, bring your parents so you can spread the load!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I sound so mean but I really think she needs to stop being so body confident.. ironic she’s bigger now then she was when she first started her account!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does he always have a dummy shoved in his mouth?!
Tbh I hadn’t actually noticed until you said!!!

Every Tom dick and Harry is now flogging that foundation ffs
Yet Yasmin’s bleeping the camera eyes trying to flog it don’t make me want it at all 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was the same with that face serum the other day (I’m sorry I forgot what it’s called) every influencer is trying to flog that. When she always put how she will only advertise products she believes in and will use, to make it more sincere. Tbh I’ve heard that serum is actually pretty good (if used correctly) but I wouldn’t click on any influencers links I’d just go on the website directly. Not lining their beggy pockets!

My god, she loves herself. Doesn’t she? I can’t get over how lazy and disorganised she is. They got back on Sunday. How is she still unpacking?? She left the packing to the night before she left I just don’t understand it at all. Especially with how late she goes to bed too

Do we think these other mums like their babies faces being shared to 65k people?
Then again it blows my mind that she thinks it’s a good idea plastering every second of hers and her babies life to that many people too. I went private when my daughter was born because it just felt icky

Reactions: 9
Does the world really need a q&a on taking an almost one year old on an all inclusive holiday zzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was like this when she got married as well. She got married a week before me, suddenly she’s a wedding planning extraordinaire!

Has a baby…suddenly an expert

Does anyone find it weird that she never seems to do anything without her Mum and Brother?

Reactions: 9
She does this all the time about everything. Even though she’s absolutely clueless about Vinted I bet she does a Q&A about how to set up your Vinted account in the next week. Got such feeling of self importance and it drives me mad.

Reactions: 6
The number of likes has been turned off on her recent post, it’s what a lot of influencers do when their likes and comments start to reduce.

Reactions: 2