yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And lazy. Needed a quick and easy breakfast for Zac and said she knew she’d be rushing round this morning so did heatless curls, but that was at 9:45 😂

Reactions: 4
People are struggling to put food on the table and companies are gifting boxes of their food to influencers. Winds me up so much! When will companies learn that if they, for example, donated as many items of their food to food banks as they do to influencers, and just ran a campaign telling people that, people would be SO MUCH MORE LIKELY to buy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something about influencers (if you can even call her that) posting aff links to crappy orange H&M jumpers because it’s ‘only £12!’ Really winds me up. We are in an absolute tit show and it’s only going to get worse and here she is parading her links online… that £12 could go towards food, gas or electric for some people for a few days! Ugh it just winds me up. This influencer culture needs to go

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Posting the ugg link but not saying which shop cracked me up today as I really want a pair but I’ll manually search all the websites rather than click her link for something she doesn’t even have or show - grabby cow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Leggings for soft play.. makes a change from sitting on your arse or running to her a Costa yas 🙄😂 the birth tramua post is typical yasmin

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Leggings for soft play.. makes a change from sitting on your arse or running to her a Costa yas 🙄😂 the birth tramua post is typical yasmin
She just loves the attention, doesn’t she? I think she’s so full of tit it’s unreal. All she does is whinge, brag and spend. Oh and drink coffee which has also become her personality and it’s so boring

Reactions: 5
She’s always at costa can she not make her own bleeping coffee, must have money to burn.

Her new dancing reel is so embarrassing 😳
I don’t want to sound like I’m body shaming but her body looks different in everything she posts.

I don’t want to sound like I’m body shaming but her body looks different in everything she posts.
She is just copying all the reels on tik tok there is nothing original about her is there?

Reactions: 1
I know so sound mean but she is a big girl now must be a size 16/18- nothing wrong with that but she’s just too proud it’s cringe and ironic that she started as a weight loss account

Reactions: 3
What in the actual duck did she look like in those pink tent trousers that she had pulled right up to her tits at that Boohoo event 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I am SO pleased to see a thread on her! I kept searching on her current username, I forgot her old name was this!
I Followed her for ages, but since having Zac, she has become insufferable!
I think becoming a mum myself at the same time and yet I just cannot relate to her whatsoever 🤣 just another desperate wannabe, selling out to do ads for any one 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I am SO pleased to see a thread on her! I kept searching on her current username, I forgot her old name was this!
I Followed her for ages, but since having Zac, she has become insufferable!
I think becoming a mum myself at the same time and yet I just cannot relate to her whatsoever 🤣 just another desperate wannabe, selling out to do ads for any one 🙄🙄
Same!!! My daughter just turned one and instead of crying cause I missed my eyelash appointment I'm crying cause I've to put her in daycare to go back to work.

Same!!! My daughter just turned one and instead of crying cause I missed my eyelash appointment I'm crying cause I've to put her in daycare to go back to work.
Me Too!!! 🥺😩
She sounds like she’s in a very fortunate position of
Nanny daycare mind! She probably doesn’t understand our struggle of paid daycare 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Or maybe this is why she needs all the ads, to pay for childcare!!