yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t understand how she keeps getting gifted these exercise leggings when she doesn’t exercise? Unless you count drinking coffee and eating cake as exercise?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also don’t understand how she keeps getting gifted these exercise leggings when she doesn’t exercise? Unless you count drinking coffee and eating cake as exercise?
Not forgetting how much exercise she gets running around after her “advanced” baby now he’s standing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell me you’re bragging about your child being advanced without tell me your bragging about your child being advanced. No wonder some new mums feel under pressure, she’s really condescending but comes across like she’s really nice. As well saying she can’t handle drink now she’s a Mum, sorry but I’d be feeling it after 4 glasses of wine and 2 shots.

Tell me you’re bragging about your child being advanced without tell me your bragging about your child being advanced. No wonder some new mums feel under pressure, she’s really condescending but comes across like she’s really nice. As well saying she can’t handle drink now she’s a Mum, sorry but I’d be feeling it after 4 glasses of wine and 2 shots.
She’d be the type to say to a woman who’s talking to her about their child not doing something yet and be like:

“Oh my Zac was doing that at x months old, I couldn’t believe how quickly he started doing things, I used to joke with people about how advanced I thought he was.*insert smug laugh*. But don’t worry all babies develop differently, maybe your little one is just taking their time. They will get there though. *insert patronising grin*”.

Her stories of her doing her makeup… does not make me want to buy the makeup 😂

Reactions: 3
Both of these keys on the teeth story say upper, one should say lower. I'm being picky I don't care.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just written my first post on a different thread so here’s my second 😂 I’ve been a member for a good few years and I just used to read the treads because I agreed with 90% of what was said about the threads I watch. I used to really like Yasmin but since getting pregnant and having Zak I literally can’t stand her. My little boy is 2 months younger than Zak and almost pretty much crawling, and pulling himself up if he holds our hands. I don’t go around saying oh he’s so advanced. I just let him crack on with it. I show what I’m proud of but o don’t make a point of bragging about it. Everyone thinks their child is the most amazing child in the world and everyone wants to show off how proud they are but there’s a difference between showing off because you’re proud or showing off because you think you’re better than everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s given up on babygrows because he’s too big for them? Does she not realise that they do bigger sizes than 9-12 months? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 I just can’t with people like her!

So she’s given up on babygrows because he’s too big for them? Does she not realise that they do bigger sizes than 9-12 months? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 I just can’t with people like her!
They go up to 36 months usually, she’s an absolute muppet so it’s mega weird she managed to give birth to the most advanced (and biggest!) baby ever

She sounds so stupid saying this. Surely
She didn’t think they were just for tiny babies? It’s like that time she didn’t realise the pads on the bottom of the sleepsuits were for
Walking babies 🙄🙄

She sounds so stupid saying this. Surely
She didn’t think they were just for tiny babies? It’s like that time she didn’t realise the pads on the bottom of the sleepsuits were for
Walking babies 🙄🙄

Exactly, she sounds unbelievably stupid. My 8 year old wore sleep suits until he was 2ish. I don’t remember them doing bigger sizes when he was younger, so we moved onto pjs. Hilarious that she didn’t know the grips were for walking babies 🤣