yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also being really mean even considering not sending him for a settling in session on Monday before he starts properly on Tuesday. Her grown up brain probably thinks what’s the point but his baby brain will think his mum isn’t coming back, so the more time to build it up and prepare the better.

Reactions: 6
Posting the ugg link but not saying which shop cracked me up today as I really want a pair but I’ll manually search all the websites rather than click her link for something she doesn’t even have or show - grabby cow
The ones she posted are from H&M I think!

Reactions: 2
Any normal person rushes to pick up their baby when they finish work cause the csnt wait to see them. She dances around her living room?! I also find so embarrassing she does that. I went back this week after 14 months on maternity and when I finish today I couldn’t wait to see my little guy!

Reactions: 5
Any normal person rushes to pick up their baby when they finish work cause the csnt wait to see them. She dances around her living room?! I also find so embarrassing she does that. I went back this week after 14 months on maternity and when I finish today I couldn’t wait to see my little guy!
She's all for the gram.

Ps hope your first week was ok. I'm back on Monday after 13 months 😭

Reactions: 2
She's all for the gram.

Ps hope your first week was ok. I'm back on Monday after 13 months 😭
She is and it’s so sad. I feel sorry for Zac sometimes!

It was honestly so much better than I expected thank you! I was so nervous and emotional and Nursery drop off is so hard but will get there. Good luck to you! You’ll smash it xx

Reactions: 1
I know I’ve said it before, but WHY does Zac always have a dummy shoved in his mouth?!

Reactions: 3
Yasmin seems nice enough if not a bit annoying and smug at times but I can't believe how desperate for followers and engagement she. Her giveaway is absolute blatant attempt for more followers. I just find that pathetic. She has just returned to work and has a lot on her plate juggling work and a 1 year old so why is she focusing so much time, energy and money on begging for followers. I'd maybe understand if she wasn't working. It just screams desperation and shows how much she wants to be liked and that she is driven by money and freebies. It makes me wonder if she is really as confident as she comes across and whether her self esteem is driven by likes, engagement and freebies, compliments and companies wanting to work with her on collabs and ads. What a sad world when someone cares so much about that when all they should really care about is their family. What a toxic culture social media is
This crossed my mind too, unless she's wanting to cut her hours at work maybe 🤨
Either way it looks from afar that she has her priorities wrong 🤷

Reactions: 5
I can’t lie this really made me cringe this morning. Dad dropped off to work and baby dropped off to nursery 🤢 cringe cringe cringe. Also McDonald’s latte’s are my absolute FAVE idk why she’s talking down on their coffee when it’s a more affordable option for most people nowdays. She is so stuck up her own arse

Attachments

yeah,um, WOWZA! Pretty sure the people trying for years are the most deserving of babies little girl.

and PS : thank YOU for reminding me about the bloody wedding bore . I’ve never before seen anyone go on about their wedding so much!
When i used to follow prior to the wedding, i seear i dreamt of the bloody wedding. That is how much she bore us all with it

“Rescuse” 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re doing an AD, the very least you can do is proof read it before posting.
She’d blame it on “mum brain”. 🙃
She’s so cringe!

it’s annoying as I use this cream! I doubt she did but thought ooohh ad money to help pay for her mortgage

It was so embarrassing to watch! I think she’s trying to get a collab with tesco! She buys sooo much clothing it’s unbelievable, so close to Christmas too.

It was so embarrassing to watch! I think she’s trying to get a collab with tesco! She buys sooo much clothing it’s unbelievable, so close to Christmas too.
Clothes that also don't suit her at all, not a great advert

Clothes that also don't suit her at all, not a great advert

Does she get to pick the stuff she posts? Because that haul is awful and does nothing for her figure 🥹
Doesn’t make me want to get online and shop on Boohoo…