Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking guys to dm her if interested. She has a history of calling people out on socials including some guy that had asked her for a date and obviously the admission of outing the attached guy(s) to partners who in their right mind would message her
She is mad and desperate for money, sat on a beach probably bored and coming up with irrational methods of making money. Very much doubt a ‘friend’ has mentioned to her this and she has either been drawn in by probably a guys comments

She now has a new Medical condition dyspraxia, where does she get this stuff from , admittedly I’m only going on the sports reporter who was in the news and thought this impacted speech?

Reactions: 3
She is mad and desperate for money, sat on a beach probably bored and coming up with irrational methods of making money. Very much doubt a ‘friend’ has mentioned to her this and she has either been drawn in by probably a guys comments

She now has a new Medical condition dyspraxia, where does she get this stuff from , admittedly I’m only going on the sports reporter who was in the news and thought this impacted speech?
Think you are thinking of verbal dyspraxia? Think regular dyspraxia is different. I was actually tested for dyspraxia as a child but no, I'm just clumsy. Be curious if she was professionally diagnosed with this or just self diagnosed. My dad basically self diagnosed me with it and I don't have it, so they just aren't accurate enough.

I’m so glad people are seeing through her.
She needs to get a job and move to a more suitable home. She’s clinging onto the house she stayed in when there were two incomes, I know she remortgaged to buy him out but I don’t understand why you would continue struggling like she is! She could move ten miles away and get a cheaper property.
Also sack the cleaner and the virgin. So many easy things she could go,
Don’t get me started on her prompting klarna after them writing off her debt and her selling the peloton

Reactions: 8
Think you are thinking of verbal dyspraxia? Think regular dyspraxia is different. I was actually tested for dyspraxia as a child but no, I'm just clumsy. Be curious if she was professionally diagnosed with this or just self diagnosed. My dad basically self diagnosed me with it and I don't have it, so they just aren't accurate enough.
Thanks for the clarification it would be regular then based on her previous discussions around her conditions

I don't have a problem with SW and people who want to make money that way. But making a video suggesting she'd sell her worn footwear (and God knows what else) on tiktok of all platforms is extremely desperate. All this whilst trying to portray the influencer, life coach and finance guru.
It pains me to say something positive about her, but if she can get offered roles which are 70K a year, she obviously has some desirable skills.
--
She's the definition of somebody who has been chronically online for years, and has been taken in by every get-rich-quick scheme she's ever seen.

Being a project manager is a desirable skill and pays very well.
Selling feet pics/footwear or whatever she needs certain people within an audience to promote the location of her content to. TikTok is her ready made audience due to the number of followers and reach she has so makes sense to mention it there even if it opens herself up to losing followers. She will know that she cant just drop her content/items on platforms that cater for this as they are saturated. Providing she stays within their community guidelines which are strict in the area of not directly linking to adult type content sites she can promote away.
You are correct she wants the get rich quick schemes and her character is one that means if she doesn't have instant results she ditches without working it through. The share scheme she promoted before made her lots of money but she over promoted it and helped to draw attention to herself with the financial regulator and she was forced to remove the content.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Back on Tiktok saying how she went from a £70k a year job back into debt because “she had a very tough first year as a freelancer and her business hasn’t earned enough”.

The only thing that got her back into debt is overspending, non-essential purchases and bad money management.

And can someone tell her that cutting back on unnecessary expenses (such as a £200/month coworking membership when she can work from home) or not buying things she doesn’t need isn’t actually SAVING money - it’s just NOT SPENDING it recklessly.

P.S: If she started going into debt 10-12 months ago, why wasn’t this one of the first expenses she tried to rid of? She could’ve “saved” at least £2,000 that way.

She hasn’t even completely cut it , just suspended it for a year as she can’t get out of the contract. Unsure if this is the office space she moved into latter part of the year or something else. If former then she should have known her freelance income was in trouble.
Excuse of investing in her business is laughable as all she had was a couple of side hustles and no business plan
Bet the cleaner hasn’t been cut !

Reactions: 2
And can someone tell her that cutting back on unnecessary expenses (such as a £200/month coworking membership when she can work from home) or not buying things she doesn’t need isn’t actually SAVING money - it’s just NOT SPENDING it recklessly.

P.S: If she started going into debt 10-12 months ago, why wasn’t this one of the first expenses she tried to rid of? She could’ve “saved” at least £2,000 that way.
Can we also acknowledge the fact that she has NEVER mentioned this £200 expenditure in her budgets. So thats a slip of the tongue that she spends money on the dumbest tit and never tells anyone the truth!

Reactions: 11
Can we also acknowledge the fact that she has NEVER mentioned this £200 expenditure in her budgets. So thats a slip of the tongue that she spends money on the dumbest tit and never tells anyone the truth!
Probably because it’s a ‘business expense’ so doesn’t count. Wonder how many other business expenses she’s not counting as a bill

Reactions: 5
There is a comment asking her is it Soho House which does have packages for this type of space. She did become a member of Soho house and stayed in one of their places in Amsterdam last year.
Another referral to a free share , she must be miserable that it’s only for 5 people
IMG_0817.jpeg

there was a post yesterday by the friends she house swapped with that said their last day in London is today. This ‘cheap’ holiday will even if they fly back tomorrow will be almost 3 weeks and she would have had to take the children out of school.
how long until she posts she is going on a short break that she had booked ages ago as she recognised she would need some her time having had the children for so long or it’s a ‘business’ trip

I see someone has asked about where she showed her £200 membership on her budgets and she has ignored it. The fact that people who believe her and actively follow her have not picked up on this shows how ignorant most people are.

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to pick her up on her home account and her statement her house requires £150000 worth of renovations. You would just move than spend that money .
Cutting down spending in 2024 is going well when she mentions they will be having a second dog.
2024 could be the year she will have her house repossessed or be declared bankrupt but none of it will be her fault . Selling pictures of her feet won’t make a dent in the growing debt she must have

Agree with all of the above
She needs to downsize or move to a cheaper postcode.
I unfollowed her when she came back saying she was back in debt.

her house requires £150000 worth of renovations
Loool where has she said this? That must be a double story extension not renovations? The rebuild value of her house won’t be far off that fgs!

To the rest of your comment - if we can believe what she says, she’s actually in a fab position with the house, it’s just everything else that is a mess. She’s on a low fix til 2029 and the monthly payment is (very) low. But yes remortgaging even at a reasonable 3-4% base rate with the current debts will likely have to force a sale 😱

Loool where has she said this? That must be a double story extension not renovations? The rebuild value of her house won’t be far off that fgs!

To the rest of your comment - if we can believe what she says, she’s actually in a fab position with the house, it’s just everything else that is a mess. She’s on a low fix til 2029 and the monthly payment is (very) low. But yes remortgaging even at a reasonable 3-4% base rate with the current debts will likely have to force a sale 😱
Her instagram account for her home homewithyasminecamilla

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cutting down spending in 2024 is going well when she mentions they will be having a second dog.
wtf? My mate has two dachshunds 2yrs and 3yrs and their insurance EACH is £80 a month. That breed are very prone to back issues, usually resulting in surgery that costs thousands, so I hope she has them insured. The insurance will only increase as they get older and she has to make claims for them.

She is honestly so stupid.

I feel like her tiktok and IG must harm her ability to work as a independent/freelance project manager though. Imagine thinking about hiring her for your work and then seeing the chaos she presents on Social Media - she can't organise her own life or budget so why would she be good at doing PM for you in a professional capacity? She's probably harming her income by what she's doing.

• Heart