Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancelling bills - what bills would they be, everything was essential ?
How does she propose to rent her house out for more than the size of house she ideally requires. Such a risk to rent out your own house whilst paying rent on another one esp without any backup savings .
I suspect/fear that she has more outgoings than the £4.8k, just the £4.8k is fixed/mandatory eg mortgage, council tax, minimum card payments etc. So she’ll be cancelling discretionary bills like cleaners or Netflix.

Reactions: 1
If her company hasn’t been making any money the extra could be business expenses she has on top of the soho house membership . She probably has business subscriptions to some social media tools, project manager tools , perhaps things such as photoshop etc

It’s clear she can’t keep up with it. Awaiting with interest now a budgeting video once she gets back home for February and if there are any what I spent posts whilst on holiday.

Reactions: 2
I love the things she considers essentials. She has no idea the amount of luxury she lives in.

Her situation is precarious. If you believe her posts. Sharing that she may have £6000 gross earnings for working freelance 4 days a week with only 1 day signed at the moment but even if the other was signed would give her a net income that is almost £2000 below her outgoings. She still believes that leaving a guaranteed income job was the right decision .

Reactions: 4
I love the things she considers essentials. She has no idea the amount of luxury she lives in.
Now includes a second dog.
Couch to 5k on the to do list is just laughable
Based on the todo list the Sri Lanka break obviously didnt include a reflection of what went wrong last year

Sorry, I haven’t read the thread but she’s in a ridiculous amount of debt AGAIN which is completely irresponsible and ridiculous considering her knowledge on debt and sorry, you can’t blame ADHD for that. Been to Sri Lanka and now has a new puppy ?! What an absolute joke. I used to like her the first time round with all the debt stuff but this must be some kind of joke??

Reactions: 5
Not to defend her but she likely got that puppy for free for her dog being the stud for its litter. Though there are so many other costs associated with puppies which she obviously doesn't consider, ever.

Yasmine ‘I’m in debt’
Also Yasmine ‘I bought FOUR lots of headlice treatment cos they’re on offer’
Where is the logic?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has no idea why a brand has retracted some work and she says it’s about a months pay lost . Wouldn’t be a shock if the reason is because her content is getting the reach or her other content of late just doesn’t fit their profile .

She has no idea why a brand has retracted some work and she says it’s about a months pay lost . Wouldn’t be a shock if the reason is because her content is getting the reach or her other content of late just doesn’t fit their profile .
I wouldn’t be surprised they retracted it because she’s announced she’s in nearly £40k of debt again, and it probably not what they signed up for when choosing to work with someone who was self-proclaimed as debt-free only months ago.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised they retracted it because she’s announced she’s in nearly £40k of debt again, and it probably not what they signed up for when choosing to work with someone who was self-proclaimed as debt-free only months ago.
the talk of selling adult content could be a red flag.
the daughter probably picked the nits up on holiday , it’s fortunate schools don’t force you to keep them off

Her comments that influencers are badly treated by brands and is part of the reason she has decided to give up brand influencing don’t appear to be the experience of other successful influencers who are constantly posting brand adverts. There exist so many people trying influencing that they have to be good at what they do and their accounts have to be attractive across the required demographics. Her content has not for a couple of years contained brand postings other than maybe a couple of the finance products.
Now that she has signed this 3 day a week freelance gig she should really disappear from social media during the working week and knuckle down and not share what she is doing. She has been very lucky imo to get part rime work like that and if it is through a friend of a friend she can’t be letting them down and also losing this work. Her debt is not going to go away and just this one role and the other one are not going to achieve her dreams of being a millionaire . This has to be a reality check .

Suspect she might be stuck in an awkward middle ground because she’s declared this huge (>100% of the average gross income in this country, over 50% of hers) debt but isn’t making any progress paying it down and is really quite blasé about the whole thing. As an observer her current conduct makes me suspect some sort of MH situation underpins it all. But brands would steer clear of engaging someone in those situations, and financial services who partner with the other debt repayment influencers would want someone who’s demonstrated they’re able to pay down what they owe/evidence their product works…? She’s left just flogging referral codes including some dodgy trading ones 😬

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed with startups and has a misconception that she can advise businesses . There is no evidence she has any experience in this area and has only ever worked for successful established companies .
Her latest idea looks to be to help her followers on instagram move to TikTok . Expect her to have developed or plagiarised a how to engage on TikTok training pack and charge for it. She did something similar with instagram a few years back

Can you imagine hiring a Project Manager that uses her phone notes app to plan her day/work :ROFLMAO:
Having a quick glance at her To-Do list, you can see why she gets overwhelmed, as a project manager, she should really look at applying agile principals to her day-to-day like breaking work down to deliver fast results.
---
There’s been a lot of big tech layoffs already this year, so the market is going to be saturated with top tier candidates. John Lewis group do do some cool things with technology but anyone would find it hard to compete with Google alumni 😬
This is hysterical because looking at her linkedin it turns out she worked at John Lewis eeeeeek

Reactions: 3
This is hysterical because looking at her linkedin it turns out she worked at John Lewis eeeeeek
This is what I was referencing, she has worked for JL group and they’ve done some really cool things leveraging tech, so she should in theory be pretty employable. Now is a grim time for anyone seeking new employment though so sympathy there, but it doesn’t seem to be something she’s prioritising.

This is what I was referencing, she has worked for JL group and they’ve done some really cool things leveraging tech, so she should in theory be pretty employable. Now is a grim time for anyone seeking new employment though so sympathy there, but it doesn’t seem to be something she’s prioritising.
She also worked for River Island again another company that was doing lots of tech stuff. I had heard they had again had some layoffs around the time she left . Unfortunately I don’t know anyone that would have been there at the time she was there .
---
Can you imagine hiring a Project Manager that uses her phone notes app to plan her day/work :ROFLMAO:
Having a quick glance at her To-Do list, you can see why she gets overwhelmed, as a project manager, she should really look at applying agile principals to her day-to-day like breaking work down to deliver fast results.
---

She would know about agile as she had mentioned she was part of a couple of standups at River Island

I’m concerned that her eyesight is failing. She’s looking hot right now? With her boobs hanging out in an ill-fitting bra? No she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6