Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her tiktok and IG must harm her ability to work as a independent/freelance project manager though. Imagine thinking about hiring her for your work and then seeing the chaos she presents on Social Media - she can't organise her own life or budget so why would she be good at doing PM for you in a professional capacity? She's probably harming her income by what she's doing.
Agree the longer she is away from project manager job that she clearly was in the right place right time for and makes an idiot of herself online telling everyone about her debt and mental health the less likely she is to walk into a role like that again .

Reactions: 7
The financial goals of 2024 ; pay off £10k from debt , save £6k to an emergency fund without having a steady, guaranteed full time income just are so unrealistic. There is still the fixed outgoings she has no control over. An emergency fund is there for an emergency , she had one supposedly at the begin of last year and ended up more than £30k in debt . I’d her plan is to have £6k in a fund by the end of the year then there can be no more emergencies this year .

Reactions: 5
I see someone has asked about where she showed her £200 membership on her budgets and she has ignored it. The fact that people who believe her and actively follow her have not picked up on this shows how ignorant most people are.
Comment deleted now...she's vile
---
Still away by the looks. Kids out of school two weeks. Wasn't she still going to be "working" while away? Very little content coming through. She could be making a lot of interesting videos from there about spending on holidays etc, but she's too thick and too lazy to bother.

---

Still away by the looks. Kids out of school two weeks. Wasn't she still going to be "working" while away? Very little content coming through. She could be making a lot of interesting videos from there about spending on holidays etc, but she's too thick and too lazy to bother.
She confirmed that the £200 membership was soho house but hadn’t mentioned it as not many people would know what that was. The people she house swapped with are back in Sri Lanka.
Considering she is supposedly a budgeting influencer she has missed all the prime new year post ideas and videos her competition in this space have been using for their repetition content.
It looks like she is now with a new influencer agency let’s hope they work miracles and find her work she actually manages to do.

Reactions: 3
There’s been a lot of big tech layoffs already this year, so the market is going to be saturated with top tier candidates. John Lewis group do do some cool things with technology but anyone would find it hard to compete with Google alumni 😬

Reactions: 1
Is she still away? 3 week holiday....how the other half live!
Not back until the 18th.
As for the accommodation savings of £3264 what accommodation was she using as budgeting with , Sri Lanka is cheap , and who would hire a car out there .
Would much prefer to see a what it cost breakdown

Not back until the 18th.
As for the accommodation savings of £3264 what accommodation was she using as budgeting with , Sri Lanka is cheap , and who would hire a car out there .
Would much prefer to see a what it cost breakdown
Also, doesn't she only budget like £200 a month for food? How has she saved £800 on food? hahaha Lies (the £200, not the £800, we know thats a sneaky look at her actual food expenditure)

Also, doesn't she only budget like £200 a month for food? How has she saved £800 on food? hahaha Lies (the £200, not the £800, we know thats a sneaky look at her actual food expenditure)
Feels like a totally made up number . If she had been home cooking then we would have seen a lot more content and shopping videos other than the first one that seemed expensive to start with.
The accommodation saving she had at least 2 nights away on the road trip . She only showed the first place which was £120 for the night for all 4 of them and she said the next place would be even cheaper but never showed it or gave the cost so her maths for a accommodation don’t really add up as she could have stayed at the first place for cheaper than what she said she saved.
The friends savings are just as strange as they were in Ireland before going to London and they saved only £200 more by cooking at home if that equates to their full trip.

Thinking more on this it’s quite easy to see how she is in debt. There is no way a normal family would spend £3200 without flights on what amounts to a self catering non resort apartment in Sri Lanka . It’s not a premium destination. She can dress up her holiday cost savings as much as she likes but unless she can prove it was cheaper to holiday rather than stay at home with lost earnings whilst being 35k in debt then it’s still a reckless spend

Reactions: 6
Her spending is out of control and she’s totally delusional. I actually have no idea how she will get out of this mess. To think not that long ago she had a good well paid job and now she’s run up £30k+ in debt again. It’s hard to find sympathy for her

Another night in a hotel , another £100 spent . Says on the post she considered the month long stay option at £800 which contradicts what she has said she saved by doing a house swap .

Reactions: 4
Her instagram account for her home homewithyasminecamilla
On this account, on 28 April she said she was emailing architects as she had managed to save £4800. Makes the debt accrual even faster, if she had savings at the end of April.

• Wow
I’m pretty sure at some point in the past year she also had quite a substantial amount saved towards a loft conversion?

I’m pretty sure at some point in the past year she also had quite a substantial amount saved towards a loft conversion?
There was a sinking fund . Not sure it was that substantial probably around the amount the other poster had said.
Her latest budget post is mentioning monthly outgoings of £4800 a month . How has that gone up from £3600 when she revealed her debt before Christmas.
One day a week project management and social media management work agreed for someone . What company would have that sort of combined role .
I take almost signing a role as won’t happen and how funny it’s a startup the area she had previously mentioned didn’t pay what she looks for
IMG_0820.jpeg

• Wow
There was a sinking fund . Not sure it was that substantial probably around the amount the other poster had said.
Her latest budget post is mentioning monthly outgoings of £4800 a month . How has that gone up from £3600 when she revealed her debt before Christmas.
One day a week project management and social media management work agreed for someone . What company would have that sort of combined role .
I take almost signing a role as won’t happen and how funny it’s a startup the area she had previously mentioned didn’t pay what she looks for
View attachment 2695727
I’m sorry but this post is actually obscene - I’m stunned by so much of it? £4.8k fixed outgoings necessitates a £120k-ish gross income (PAYE) just to meet her fixed costs. That alone should let off major red flags for her as she’s never earnt anything near that?

Then to even mention the word holiday when she’s up tit creek is beyond me! She’s SO lucky / has been SO smart to fix at 1.x% for however many years so has a very small (it’s all relative and I’m talking about location more than anything here!) monthly repayment of £900. That means the other £4k is just random shite?

Good god 😱 If I was her I’d prioritise a stable income to fund a debt repayment system/plan/support above and beyond anything else for fear of losing the wonderful opportunity which is her house in London.

Cancelling bills - what bills would they be, everything was essential ?
How does she propose to rent her house out for more than the size of house she ideally requires. Such a risk to rent out your own house whilst paying rent on another one esp without any backup savings .