Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she can grasp how irritating she comes across, it doesn't come across well when she talks about how much things cost, it comes across really boastful and its not a very endearing characteristic for an 'influencer' I used to really like her when I first knew who she was a couple of years back but it's like she is trying hard to come across as insufferable. She acts like a silly wee twit

Reactions: 8
Doesn't wear foundation to the pool but proceeds to but 3 lays of concealer on and 2 lays of cream bronzer all over the face ☠

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get her, swanning off on these holidays sipping drinks by the pool at 11.30am - is it a holiday or is it work? What’s the purpose? Where’s the money coming from? Is she literally just going away to try and bag a foreign man??

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get her, swanning off on these holidays sipping drinks by the pool at 11.30am - is it a holiday or is it work? What’s the purpose? Where’s the money coming from? Is she literally just going away to try and bag a foreign man??
I thought the same! The trips have No purpose and just seen boring? Like I get it she wants to live there and find a man but really?!

Reactions: 7
It's the way she moaned about living in London for 5 mins cos it was too far from home yet she's desperate to move abroad and always on the prowl for a rich bloke that one.
She thinks she's the best thing to grace the earth and she was probably annoyed when she moved to London that folk weren't falling over themselves at her as lassies like her are 10 a penny. She's so fill of her own self importance but ya know us haters are jealous 😏.

Having to come back to the U.K. coz she’s skint more like… and still manless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really wants to bag an American bad doesn’t she?!? I think she’s been out with one before…. I bet she’s flat out on all the apps out there 😂 desperate vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it feels like finding a man in a hot country that she then has an excuse to move to, is her goal in running to Miami every 5 mins!

Reactions: 6
I’m new to this shitshow. What’s with the accents? Is she British? Australian? American? I don’t understand. In all seriousness, is it a tic?

I reckon she's in a massive huff about leaving as she spent all those weeks in Maimi and not one man with a bank account in credit looked her road 🤣🤣. No visa today Yas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You seen her stories about the American guy she was drooling over last year 😂😂, she's really miffed about him, honestly she must have known as we all suspected

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally cringing for her today, now saying she's got a new man after announcing the other one who plaffed her off got married 😂😂 apparently this one is an actual Saint, how many wives and girlfriends do we think this one has?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Literally cringing for her today, now saying she's got a new man after announcing the other one who plaffed her off got married 😂😂 apparently this one is an actual Saint, how many wives and girlfriends do we think this one has?? 😂😂😂
At her grown age she thinks it’s appropriate to share her dating life with the internet. Yasmin you are not a relationship coach you are a fashion blogger. Like do you not have real world friends? I followed her for zara content do not care who pumped and dumped her and got married. 100 stories about men every day does she not have any hobbies my God 😂 desperate af

• Haha