Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally cringing for her today, now saying she's got a new man after announcing the other one who plaffed her off got married 😂😂 apparently this one is an actual Saint, how many wives and girlfriends do we think this one has?? 😂😂😂
where did she mention about her new fella? She said she was single not long ago, although when she says fella it means they’ve been on about 1 date 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You seen her stories about the American guy she was drooling over last year 😂😂, she's really miffed about him, honestly she must have known as we all suspected
Oh my good lord I am in shock today 😂😂 went over to St Lucia 6 times as well!! The whole thing screamed red flags to me! I remember he wasn’t one to be on social media, now maybe that’s why he didn’t want to be seen 🫣🫢🤥🚩

• Haha
where did she mention about her new fella? She said she was single not long ago, although when she says fella it means they’ve been on about 1 date 🙄
It was today on her stories
---
She is absolutely fuming, I reckon she's been waiting on him getting in touch, what an absolute eejit. If she wasn't bothered she wouldn't keep banging on and on about it 🫠🫠🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 3
---
She is absolutely fuming, I reckon she's been waiting on him getting in touch, what an absolute eejit. If she wasn't bothered she wouldn't keep banging on and on about it 🫠🫠🫠
thank you! I must have missed her reply to the question :) I totally agree she must still be bothered 😆 poor gal this one will probably end in tears as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
thank you! I must have missed her reply to the question :) I totally agree she must still be bothered 😆 poor gal this one will probably end in tears as well 😂
I went back to check in case she dirty deleted it. The fact that she has mentioned oh I have a fella anyway I don't care, when she's been saying she's single, she clearly was hoping for American man with visa who obv had money, now all of a sudden she's produced a fella, she needs to get a grip it's embarrassing

---
“Involved with a man” is ambiguous and does not sound like a relationship 🤣

• Haha
See when I was single I had a few on the go and I loved it but I never alluded to anything to anybody until I was 6 months in with my now fiance, she can't help herself its like she has to make a point that she don't need him cos she has a new man 🤣🤣🤣 he doesn't care yas he married someone else and she being a beg has sat like a dog with its tongue out waiting for him to come back to her 🤣🤣🤣

What did she post about the man from St Lucia? I only seen the one about how she has a new man 😭 I love the drama but it’s so high school for someone who thinks she’s better than every male in the UK

What did she post about the man from St Lucia? I only seen the one about how she has a new man 😭 I love the drama but it’s so high school for someone who thinks she’s better than every male in the UK
That he got married yesterday or the day before 🤣

Also back to posting Chanel bags and shoes but I thought our girl didn’t spend on designer bags and would rather spend the money on flights 🫣🤣 can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder who gifted her that birkin and if it’s actually real or not 🤔 surely she doesn’t have a purchase history big enough to be offered one at Hermes. Doubt it was her ex who gifted it as I remember her doing a live a while back mentioning that a man never bought her anything nice 😭

• Haha
She’s been wearing this Van cleef necklace in all her most recent posts seems like it must have been a gift otherwise I doubt she’d wear it all the time

Whys she having a fit about her friends picture, I know it's her friend and everyone always thinks their friends are gorgeous but I don't see why she wants that photo to go viral looks filtered and looks like she has had a load of shut pumped into her face, is yasmin drunk tonight or something

• Haha
I’ve said this before about Yasmin,she tells everyone not to waste their money on designer,as though she’s so relatable and having a dig at all the influencers who do. But she is still shopping in these stores and always appears with designer bags and shoes and even dresses. Her actions don’t match up to her words. All these influencers are inauthentic though

Every time she does talking video stories, it cements the fact that she comes across as SO unlikeable!!! Self centred, living in a narcissistic world and actually just cringe! Also her face is not attractive one bit!!!

I’m going to be annoyed if she’s in hospitality in the Miami GP 🥲 those tickets are hard to come by even the drivers have limited tickets to give out because it’s mainly for celebs and influencers that are there for sponsors which I’m sure there’s bigger American influencers than her to be invited 🥲

Why does she always want to just holiday in the rich men hang outs? Monaco, Cannes then we have Miami and Mykonos… give it a rest gurl, it’s so thirsty! She say she loves travel but only goes to the same places with rich old men 🤣 So which is it Yas, the travel or the big fat wallet? 🙃

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before about Yasmin,she tells everyone not to waste their money on designer,as though she’s so relatable and having a dig at all the influencers who do. But she is still shopping in these stores and always appears with designer bags and shoes and even dresses. Her actions don’t match up to her words. All these influencers are inauthentic though
I think she’s probably trying to say you guys are most likely poor so don’t waste your money on bags - but I’ll keep buying them because as an influencer making $$ I can I afford it 🤣🤣

I’m going to be annoyed if she’s in hospitality in the Miami GP 🥲 those tickets are hard to come by even the drivers have limited tickets to give out because it’s mainly for celebs and influencers that are there for sponsors which I’m sure there’s bigger American influencers than her to be invited 🥲
I wonder if Kelly has got her, if so she’ll be mixing with some big names
---
I wonder if Kelly has got her in there, if so she’ll be mixing with some big names