Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen her stories, she really thinks she's something doesn't she?? Tarring everyone with the same brush. She comes across as a really desperate tart, look at that embarrassing spectacle she made of herself with the last guy.

Lassie is an absolute balloon 🙈🙈🙈

My partner is English (I'm not) and he treats me like a princess and we are really good together, she needs to wind her neck in or she ll end up alone because its hard work just listening to her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She comes across as a complete gold digger that just wants a man to pay for a rich lifestyle for her. She has the cheek to say English men has no morals. I mean maybe she’s attracting what she gives out…

Reactions: 8
And she said ‘financial secure / stable man’ something along them lines because of her job ‘being up and down’… why should some man be funding and supporting you just because you actively decide to have a hobby job! Get in the real world you catfish hole and get a real stable job like the rest of us, bloody user!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly when she says she likes ‘traditional’ men she means a rich man that works whilst she stays at home and does bugger all. No wonder she doesn’t attract good men, most can tell a gold digger a mile off.

As for her living in Monaco she wishes. I wonder how many F1 drivers she’s tried to hook up with so she can copy Kelly piquet’s life

Reactions: 12
Sorry who is going to listen to her advice? She has just been dating a man who is likely married and who ditched her after she kept talking about him on social media
6854F835-C6EC-46B2-80B6-6E0B57A291AB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only reason I watch her is to cringe 😂 Don’t you reckon she just screams naivety? I feel like she really does think she’s something else and far far above everyone else. Also, did anyone else notice that in her latest reel the background was very sharp and good quality, but she is very fuzzy? She’s using faceapp video to edit her face.. honestly this girl 😂

Reactions: 11
I jist get this really, really odd feeling about her that she is trying to come across as unlikeable.

It's baffling why someone would do that but it is like she thinks she's above everyone else.

She's all over the place, it's just like she's peacocking herself on the gram to bag a wealthy man

Reactions: 7
Erm what’s with the English man thing!?!? Weirdo.

She literally doesn’t want to be with an English man because she doesn’t want to live in the U.K.

Sadly she doesn’t realise you’re most likely to have a long lasting relationship with somehow who grew up in a similar way to you. So her trying to go for someone who grew up in a different country, with different morals and possibly a very different social class isn’t going to be a love story 😬😬. (Obviously there are always exceptions)

I just came across this thread as trending, I don’t know how or why she became ‘famous’ but I vaguely knew her older sister when we were younger and she was a ‘Regina George’ type, stuck up and expected everyone to fall at their feet mixed with someone who thought they were hard as nails. Wonder if that rubbed off on little sis.

Reactions: 5
I just came across this thread as trending, I don’t know how or why she became ‘famous’ but I vaguely knew her older sister when we were younger and she was a ‘Regina George’ type, stuck up and expected everyone to fall at their feet mixed with someone who thought they were hard as nails. Wonder if that rubbed off on little sis.
is her sister a sloppy side tart like our Yazza?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yasmin no you are not tiny you are very much average height for a woman.
God everything has to be so extra with her. I swear she sends herself these questions also. You are not an inspiration Yasmin you are a chav with a chavvy accent who got lucky

Reactions: 8
I'm 5ft 5 and I'd describe myself as average, she tries to emphasise that she's tiny, duck off Yasmin, she defo sends herself those messages, she's just another insta beg, pick me, pick me. Soooooo boring she needs to invest in a personality

I knew her sister in school she was definitely the naughty child always being kicked out of lessons (typical kids stuff) etc etc but I actually saw her sister maybe a year ago and she is without a doubt the one who got the best looks and she actually looks like her pics she post for one. She seemed just normal, was actually really nice she said hello which I was surprised as I didn’t think she would remember me. I think she’s even married now I follow her on insta and I don’t think she has much to do with Yaz and they are never together I mean they don’t even follow each other which is weird. Maybe she just doesn’t want to be associated with her attention seeking tit all the time I mean im nearly 30 so her older sister must be similar maybe she is embarrassed of her attention seeking ways and constant need for everything to revolve around her.

Aww I always saw her sister and yaz were besties !! She was round there a few weeks ago, saw it on yaz’s stories xx

Reactions: 1
When you go to Google and look at her unfiltered pictures she looks so different from the face app/filtered pics she portrays herself to look like and I jist find this highly irritating with lassies on insta, I prefer her unfiltered look as she looks like a real person and I don't think there's anything wrong with her without a filter, but she seems to want to look like someone else, especially when her eyelashes need to catch up with her eyes with the daft filters she uses

Reactions: 2
Aww I always saw her sister and yaz were besties !! She was round there a few weeks ago, saw it on yaz’s stories xx
I really think you are Yasmin, your posts are constantly defending her in weird ways. Actually yeah I know you’re Yasmin