Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just a massive catfish isn’t she, Mr 50 shades ran for the hills she’s clearly nutty. Lol at how she was rubbing our faces in it a couple of weeks ago making out she’s found ‘the one’…

Reactions: 5
I have to say the distance thing really isn’t for everyone, I became romantically involved with my other half when he was literally at the other side of the world, it took us a full year to actually see each other although we spoke every day on FaceTime, he then had to fly back and we spent another whole year apart before he was finally able to get here for good and he then became my husband just last week 🥰 If you both really want it to work you would literally go to the ends of the earth to make sure it did!

• Heart
I have to say the distance thing really isn’t for everyone, I became romantically involved with my other half when he was literally at the other side of the world, it took us a full year to actually see each other although we spoke every day on FaceTime, he then had to fly back and we spent another whole year apart before he was finally able to get here for good and he then became my husband just last week 🥰 If you both really want it to work you would literally go to the ends of the earth to make sure it did!
Congrats on your wedding.👏

I think it’s more likely he’s already has a wife or girlfriend in US. He hasn’t made any effort to come see her or go on holiday since they met in April- she has been to St Lucia now 3 times chasing him on his work trips & no invites to his real US home. She’s foolish for boasting so much publicly plus prematurely posting engagement rings & wedding dresses she desires 🤢. Would scare off any man being so desperate. She only just broke up from her long term boyfriend in January, idiot not to take some time out from dating & not rush to be with any man who’ll look at her. Kate’s the same, both in a busy rush to be gold diggers with any greasy rich guy. Both will do anything for a free luxury trip & fishing for a Birkin.

Posted on Kate’s thread - Modash calculator reveals fake followers % - says Kate has 20.77% fake followers, 150,790 out of 726.8K so her real total is 575,210. Surprisingly Modash says Yasmin has only 11.38% fake of 717K (real total - 636K) & Lorna Luxe has 33.44%. of 1.4M ( real total - 900k) all have the same management obviously buying for them all. Grin.Co give the same fake follower percentages.

Attachments

• Wow
eeeesh. The fact she hadn’t been to his home was a huge red flag. Do you think she’ll stop posting relationship advice that she would never follow now?

Reactions: 4
I just can’t stand the arrogance of her. The stories earlier in her car, she is obsessed with herself. Shame about her dwindling follower count

Her hair is so thin at the front!!! Clear signs of malnutrition and not eating how horrific!
She's got a widows peak hairline which are hard to style, plus she has verrrry thin hair. Doesn't help that the filters she uses blur her widows peak making her hair look even worse! Imo the hair looks even worse in this one from today.. what rich mum looks like this please!? It's giving 50 year old who hasn't changed her hairstyle in decades
Screenshot_20220803-181605.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She's got a widows peak hairline which are hard to style, plus she has verrrry thin hair. Doesn't help that the filters she uses blur her widows peak making her hair look even worse! Imo the hair looks even worse in this one from today.. what rich mum looks like this please!? It's giving 50 year old who hasn't changed her hairstyle in decadesView attachment 1469954
Omg that filter! Does anyone have any photos of her without filters

Reactions: 1
Never realised her hair was so thin! Also embarrassed for her re the mystery most definitely married man. She was happy enough to tell us all about it when she was with him so tell us the details of why you’re not with him now please Yas, give us a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs shevwas in love 2 weeks ago, wasn't sure what was going on a few days ago and now she's single. She had him as a screen saver. Think we all saw the red flags but the guy probs had money and a few other women so she was acting like a desperate beg. We want the whole story since she was so publicly vocal that he was her soul mate 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
I really want to report her to the police for being on her phone while driving but I can’t work out how you do it online 😅

• Haha
That filter she's using just makes her look really odd, it gives the creepy horror film doll vibes.

I really wish these lassies would keep it a bit real. The filters are cringe and all you can see it eyelashes that are blinking

I saw on the Kate Hutchins thread that Yasmin shared on her stories all the gifts she got from her “ex”/ “married boyfriend”.. did anyone see what they were before they were deleted?

Reactions: 1
Also wanna see this! She's back posting Christian bale again on stories so bet her and her guy have made up, until next time. It's obvious that this Curacao trip she's just bought a flight for her friend is originally their couples holiday. Wonder if he shows up

• Haha
Reactions: 2