Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely fancies herself as that bird from 365 days (btw it's the worst bleeping film I've had the misfortune of watching... Well I skipped through most of it) except she's the wish version and ends up getting kidnapped and sold by the Mafia to a big fat oil tycoon that's got herpes and five chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got thar weird filter on her face with the move able eyelashes and her eyeballs looking like she has cataracts. Filters make her look worse

Reactions: 2
She definitely fancies herself as that bird from 365 days (btw it's the worst bleeping film I've had the misfortune of watching... Well I skipped through most of it) except she's the wish version and ends up getting kidnapped and sold by the Mafia to a big fat oil tycoon that's got herpes and five chins.
She’d probably love that at the time thinking of all the content and movie deal she’d get after she’s rescued by some GORGEOUS army guy. Vvvvvvvvv grateful 🥹✨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does so many Q&As she forgets what she’s said and contradicts herself constantly 🙈 she used always say she drunk vodka now saying she’s not a spirits girl…. She said she’s having a wholesome trip not about going fancy places, it’s all she’s done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does so many Q&As she forgets what she’s said and contradicts herself constantly 🙈 she used always say she drunk vodka now saying she’s not a spirits girl…. She said she’s having a wholesome trip not about going fancy places, it’s all she’s done lol
And she wants to be far far away from England, she wants to marry an American as they have morals compared to guys here, I just think its so rude to keep bashing the people and place where you come from she tells so many lies she can't keep up. She's so bloody ignorant and full of herself when she ain't all that filtering herself unrecognisable.

Plus she's in Vegas where the guy she was seeing is from. Absolute desperado beg, she's just desperate for a rich man, bet all the guys in Vegas can smell the reek of eau de yas-desperado when she's acting like a daft wee lassie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she says she's met her future husband in LA or in Vegas...

• Haha
😂😂😂 never seen such desperation, I'd be mortified if I was her or maybe she's taking the piss as her tattle thread has gone quiet 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s when she said the men love her accent too🙈🙈 she reeks of desperation, she’s like a dog on heat
She's just basically swanning around like look at me, look at me, I think I'm wonderful men fall at my feet, whilst she filters everything for the gram 😂

She’s read here since her sarcastic comments about not really meeting a man. We know what you’re all about and that’s being a sugar baby - own it! Posting about the queen passing then asking for massages in LA followed by another queen passing post. Distasteful. Trying to beg for massages in LA lol. Noone knows who you are in America except your random new pal and ex fancy man who’s probably got the duck out the US on his private jet the second he saw you were flying there. Chill the duck out and just own being single, 28 isn’t as old as you think.

Reactions: 5
She’s read here since her sarcastic comments about not really meeting a man. We know what you’re all about and that’s being a sugar baby - own it! Posting about the queen passing then asking for massages in LA followed by another queen passing post. Distasteful. Trying to beg for massages in LA lol. Noone knows who you are in America except your random new pal and ex fancy man who’s probably got the duck out the US on his private jet the second he saw you were flying there. Chill the duck out and just own being single, 28 isn’t as old as you think.
It was so insensitive how they were giggling about crying over the queen, it was like her story was making a point of her crying as opposed to actually being about the queen

Reactions: 2
It was so insensitive how they were giggling about crying over the queen, it was like her story was making a point of her crying as opposed to actually being about the queen
ive unfollowed the stupid cow, she really is as basic as they come isn’t she! Bless her heart, she has such an inflated sense of self importance. A complete and absolute nobody

Reactions: 7
She is sooo basic but since she got a few thousand instagram followers she thinks the world owes her something. Really not a nice person, folk are getting wise to her, she won't last much longer but in the meantime she's hoping desperately to find a rich American to look after her and she ain't all that, lassies like her are 50 to the pound

Literally no other solution than either she's from a very rich family and owns a lot of stock or then sugar daddy. I'd think the second...
Pretty sure her family is rich she got a Range Rover for Christmas a few years ago

I don’t know if her family is rich.. she said she was in loads of debt with credit cards before she did influencing. Plus also, she keeps saying she’s going to be rich in a few years (who the eff says that).. she makes me cringe

Reactions: 1