Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I’m defo yaz xx
You absolutely are Yasmin 😂😂😂 misspelling her name on purpose lol.

Also find it funny that you’ve made a tattle account just to write on this thread, no other posts on other threads 🤔 Weirdo Yas, go check your face app subscription isn’t running out or check on your married ex who dumped you xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Also find it funny that you’ve made a tattle account just to write on this thread, no other posts on other threads 🤔 Weirdo Yas, go check your face app subscription isn’t running out or check on your married ex who dumped you xoxoxox
So funny! At least we now know for a fact that she reads (and even posts) here 🤣🤣

So funny! At least we now know for a fact that she reads (and even posts) here 🤣🤣
Hi Yasmine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew her sister in school she was definitely the naughty child always being kicked out of lessons (typical kids stuff) etc etc but I actually saw her sister maybe a year ago and she is without a doubt the one who got the best looks and she actually looks like her pics she post for one. She seemed just normal, was actually really nice she said hello which I was surprised as I didn’t think she would remember me. I think she’s even married now I follow her on insta and I don’t think she has much to do with Yaz and they are never together I mean they don’t even follow each other which is weird. Maybe she just doesn’t want to be associated with her attention seeking tit all the time I mean im nearly 30 so her older sister must be similar maybe she is embarrassed of her attention seeking ways and constant need for everything to revolve around her.
Fair enough, I didn’t know her from school but around the same time in regards to age. Good she’s grown up and came across nice. Yes I did always think she was very pretty. Maybe there has been sibling rivalry between them and Yasmin is a bit of a try hard.

Hi Yasmine
Wow so obvious 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she always using this terrible filter in front of the camera?! It’s like watching a horror story! I know she feels insecure about her face but I am sure there are less traumatising filters out there?😬

Reactions: 7
She’s at a premier loving herself thinking she’s A list! From your ‘love life’ to your delusion, thanks Yaz for providing the laughs recently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s at a premier loving herself thinking she’s A list! From your ‘love life’ to your delusion, thanks Yaz for providing the laughs recently 🤣
😂😂 I know it's the way she stands there for ageeeeesssss getting her photo taken with all the stupid faces she's pulling thinking she's grace kelly or something 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely massively envious that I’ve just finished a 12 hour night shift, heavily pregnant and she just jumped on a plane to LA and now vegas 😂 how the other half live 😂

I'm really curious of what happened to Kate & Yaz & Bee's trip to Italy, wasn't it supposed to be end of August or early September?

Reactions: 3
She's really changed since earlier in the year. It's too much look at me me me, I'm in LA, oh look what im doing living my best life it comes across with her as very self absorbed. Like the yasmin show. It's very off-putting.

Reactions: 5
Her so called “best friend” Lauren Carlton who she went on a couples holiday with ages ago to Antigua posted this.. it definitely looks like a sly dig at Yasmin.

looks like even her friendsare sick of her showy lifestyle. She doesn’t live in the real world.

Her so called “best friend” Lauren Carlton who she went on a couples holiday with ages ago to Antigua posted this.. it definitely looks like a sly dig at Yasmin.

looks like even her friendsare sick of her showy lifestyle. She doesn’t live in the real world.
Also it looks like she is trying to get into fashion influencing, Yasmin hasn’t even liked any of her recent posts for weeks so defo something going on there.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So embarrassing the way she beggy mitchelled that trip to LA with that new flavour of the week lassie she's with, shes totally on the beg for a new man after Christian Grey plaffed her off.
And it's the way she's on her stories saying just reach out to fellow insta folk, however in the real world if I begged a trip to LA I'd end up in Jaime Gumbs basement, she's so tone deaf

Reactions: 6