Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories šŸ™„, he's a 10 but he queues at the boarding gate???
Really, her content is dire, she's obv let a few thousand followers go to her head thinking she's above people because they are queueing to get on a plane. Ffs that lassie needs to pull her head out her arse and land herself back on earth, hope kate is distancing herself from her. Yasmin acts like a 14 year old spoilt brat

Reactions: 9
Her stories šŸ™„, he's a 10 but he queues at the boarding gate???
Really, her content is dire, she's obv let a few thousand followers go to her head thinking she's above people because they are queueing to get on a plane. Ffs that lassie needs to pull her head out her arse and land herself back on earth, hope kate is distancing herself from her. Yasmin acts like a 14 year old spoilt brat
It feels like her and Kate havenā€™t been together for a while? Or have they and Iā€™ve missed it

Reactions: 1
I feel like Yasmin just used Kate for her friendship while she lived in London and has reverted back to her Brighton friends now šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
I really want to report her to the police for being on her phone while driving but I canā€™t work out how you do it online šŸ˜…
What she is doing is actually illegalā€¦ but yet ā€˜influencersā€™ .. if that is truly what we call her seem to take the law into there own hands.

Reactions: 2
All these trips abroad and no sight of them In The Shite bikinisā€¦

Reactions: 8
All these trips abroad and no sight of them In The Shite bikinisā€¦
This is so bad. At least Lorna Luxe and Molly Mae still wear bits to try and show authenticity. Yasmin has made her followers look like mugs. I would be very surprised if she gets anymore collections after this

Reactions: 5
Oh she's now saying there's no mystery man and now she's single.

Embarrassing, she's was gushing over him, then tried to play it cool as he played her for an idiot.

I'm sat cringing for her, fancy posting wedding dresses and engagement rings and gushing over a man u have just met only for him to dump you 2 minutes later.

That lassie is pure roasting

• Haha
Sheā€™s absolutely embarrassed herself hasnā€™t she. I LOL when she said she hasnā€™t changed since her followers.. to even say that sheā€™s proud she hasnā€™t changed shows how she is conscious she has changed. She used to be in debt, now FaceTunes the hell out of her face whilst prancing around in 600$ bikinis.. ok YasminšŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She ll be trying to scope out another rich sugar daddy who has a wife and gfs all over the globe šŸ™„.

She needs to grow up, he was probably massively put off by her immaturity, for someone her age who is supposed to be influencing she don't half act like a daft wee lassie

In her most recent insta she looks amazing but thereā€™s no way she does not work out and eats crap the way she says she does! Her arms and stomach are so toned it looks like she has a well calculated food and exercise plan! If this is natural then Iā€™m just extremely jealous šŸ˜‚

Posted on Kateā€™s thread - Modash calculator reveals fake followers % - says Kate has 20.77% fake followers, 150,790 out of 726.8K so her real total is 575,210. Surprisingly Modash says Yasmin has only 11.38% fake of 717K (real total - 636K) & Lorna Luxe has 33.44%. of 1.4M ( real total - 900k) all have the same management obviously buying for them all. Grin.Co give the same fake follower percentages.
This site doesn't give accurate results. Tested for my own account and it says I've got 40% fake followers but I have small enough follower count to check them through and they're all real, I've also never bought any followers. So I wouldn't rely on this site.

Reactions: 4
This site doesn't give accurate results. Tested for my own account and it says I've got 40% fake followers but I have small enough follower count to check them through and they're all real, I've also never bought any followers. So I wouldn't rely on this site.
Yeah Iā€™d be surprised if a lot of them are fake because I genuinely followed her for her Zara stuff and thought she was so good at it, but now she doesnā€™t do any of that and would rather brag about luxury holidays than carry on with what her followers were actually interested in

Agreed. Sheā€™s changed so much. Her in the shite collection is deceiving too, a) the e commerce models show the true quality of the pieces (2/10) b) how can you flog Ā£40 dresses when you buy Ā£700+ outfits to wear?
She truly is an awful money grabber.

Sheā€™s just posted on her story that she doesnā€™t want to marry or have kids with ā€œan England manā€. First of all, she is illiterate and secondly, who the hell does she think she is? Does she think sheā€™s too good for an English man? Bet she ends up with one šŸ˜‚

• Haha