Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1:32:12 someone comments ā€œwhen you eat out a lot, food poisoning is always a risk.ā€ Will quickly combats that by saying they eat out for food reviews and like to eat at home. So if they were on the road for 21 days, I would estimate that they ate out at least twice a day for every day of the trip. So that would make a minimum of eating out 42 times on the trip and Iā€™m sure they didnā€™t have anything at home after that long, so I would imagine theyā€™ve ate out several more times since they got back. Willā€™s eating at home story is no different than fibbing to the dentist about flossing constantly, they know, they always know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I highly doubt disability is in play here. Just the climbing of lighthouse stairs s enough to have it cut off if found out. Social media is not the place to do that kind of activity where thousands of people can see.

Reactions: 10
I highly doubt disability is in play here. Just the climbing of lighthouse stairs s enough to have it cut off if found out. Social media is not the place to do that kind of activity where thousands of people can see.
Honestly, I really don't think there was any recent windfall of money into his pockets. There's no recent inheritance, disability, lawsuit, or gift from Momma Sidelines to explain this year's vast over-spending spree. I think he's just plain DUMB and spending what's left of their savings incredibly frivolously. This waste of a 4000 mile trip was just more credit card debt that he'll never pay back in this lifetime. He's on tilt, and going all-in with all his remaining chips. He's rattled that competition is rapidly surpassing him, and he's grasping at straws to try and change the direction of his dying channel to gain views. It hasn't worked at all, and he's just killing the channel faster and faster. Don't give the idiot any good ideals to save himself, and YITS will be history soon. He's his own worst enemy. Sit back, watch his own demise, and laugh it up folks, laugh it up! His health is failing faster than his dilapidated deck, and he's nearly bankrupt now. We are witnessing his end game strategies, but his attempts will be futile. GAME OVER YITS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So watched the Montreal video. How many Expos shirts can you show off? They go to a French bistro for lunch and he says he doesnā€™t know what he ordered. Dude the description is in English under it. He obviously canā€™t read. He orders a pork sandwich and fries and Dong ordered eggplant parm which if you didnā€™t know thatā€™s actually lasagna šŸ¤£. He says some things on the menu have raw hamburger. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. He means carpaccio Iā€™m sure of it. When they leave he said wow guys you have to come to Montreal to get food like that. LOL! Olive Garden has eggplant parm bro and any sub shop has a pork sandwich. LOL. These guys are hilarious. I lost so many brain cells watching that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Middle of last week I caught a vlog from JTC, and he was explaining his change in eating habits on the road. He had a cooler packed in his car with salads, vegetables and fruit. He said that he stocks up every few days at Walmart. He made this change due to a recent Dr visit. I'm wondering if this is where willy saw Jacob and thought he might try to say he and dong did this. willy, your waist line says you guys live on fast food, doughnuts, beavertails and brisket, fried chicken and ribeyes, you have zero desire to eat healthy.

• Heart
Don't forget mental disability.
So here is a conspiracy theory. We all dong seemed more alive, vibrant and verbal a few years ago. There was a story, from willy and dong, that she fell or something hit her in the head while working in the last few years as well. So.....is this non-verbal, repeating words/phrases when prompted, blank look, overall dumbing down of dawn part of a mental or head injury disability claim???? We have all seen glimpses of her old personality come out and she has the abilitu to have her own thoughts when she gets on her soapbox.

Reactions: 12
Just got back from a week at WDW.........thankfully I had left the Cape before these 2 yahoos invaded our state - and were long gone by the time we returned.

Just catching up on everything we missed. What a booooooring road trip this is turning out to be.

This road trip series is proving to be exactly like the last trips: boring, slow, and food filled. The sad fact is that at the end of this channel, which seems to be coming sooner and sooner every day, instead of taking his YouTube earnings and actually improving his way of life, heā€™s squandered it all for cheap trips, greasy food, and empty experiences. Forget about using that money for things like medical insurance or much needed home improvements, heā€™s got pins on a map!

If they actually had the mental ability, they could appreciate some of the things they have seen. They are beyond lucky to have traveled and seen what theyā€™ve seen across the world. But do you think for one second they actually appreciate it? Itā€™s a measuring contest with everyone else. They are *sooo* cool and great for having been to London. And eaten at a friggin Hard Rock Cafe. šŸ™„ They have been exposed to so much culture, but the only culture they have managed to hang on to is the kind in spoiled milk. Which is probably what they smell like.

• Haha
So here is a conspiracy theory. We all dong seemed more alive, vibrant and verbal a few years ago. There was a story, from willy and dong, that she fell or something hit her in the head while working in the last few years as well. So.....is this non-verbal, repeating words/phrases when prompted, blank look, overall dumbing down of dawn part of a mental or head injury disability claim???? We have all seen glimpses of her old personality come out and she has the abilitu to have her own thoughts when she gets on her soapbox.
I think she's on medication and sometimes he doesn't give it to her, or she doesn't take it. She has wild swings in mental awareness. Sometimes barely staying awake, and other times manically yapping her mouth off.

Reactions: 15
Will wants to do more camping videos. Who's going to help you set up and tear down? Make runny eggs on your crooked Blackstone?
Or raw bacon? Grossest thing i ever saw any one cook on a blackstone. Of course smug nuts was acting like he was Gordon Ramsey or something.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she's on medication and sometimes he doesn't give it to her, or she doesn't take it. She has wild swings in mental awareness. Sometimes barely staying awake, and other times manically yapping her mouth off.
He probably can't afford to fill the prescriptions as often as he should, so he has her skip days or gives her half doses to make it go further.

I love Big Brother and the new cast was just announced. Gatlinburg resident Red Utley is in the cast, he looks like his name suggest and he is a moonshineologist. Makes me think that both Ding and dong would be perfect BB contestants šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I love Big Brother and the new cast was just announced. Gatlinburg resident Red Utley is in the cast, he looks like his name suggest and he is a moonshineologist. Makes me think that both Ding and dong would be perfect BB contestants šŸ˜‚
Oh no, another embarrassment to TN. I'm also a BB fan since season 1. I hear Dani, Britney, and Frankie will be back this season. Not looking forward to Frankie lol

Reactions: 7
I think the only people who like their videos are feeders. Everything in the video is just filler until they are eating again.

In the livestream at 1:22:10, Will said he turned down a full comp to his room because there was no water for showers, asking instead for a half comp, before complaining they haven't been comped at all. I know Will doesn't care about the showers because he already took one this week, but does he expect his viewers to really believe they would turn down a free room?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.