Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him trying to say informative videos are ridiculous … is very revealing.
His mockery about boring videos … is the pot calling the kettle red and full of puss you red nosed pieces of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Him trying to say informative videos are ridiculous … is very revealing.
His mockery about boring videos … is the pot calling the kettle red and full of puss you red nosed pieces of tit.
You know that’s a direct shot at AIOT! Threatened ain’t the word for it. He said they might go live midweek. Yeah that’s because someone is out of town. Their channel is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WTH was wrong with him tonight? He was so full of himself. Dong said they were doing all 50 states. Good! You can leave now and get out of TN! One day someone is going to punch him in the mouth. Mindy needs to punch that Tony. He’d get a piece of my mind. Such an ass!
I only watched bits and pieces. I wanted to keep my dinner down.

• Heart
I've heard Tony go so far as to say Mindy works on the street corners. You know anyone else saying that would have been blocked a thousand times over.
Someone should start copying everything Tony500 says about Mindy but say it about Dawn and see how quick you get blocked.

• Heart
  • Haha
If that 300 has the mds technology where it runs on 4 cylinders at highway speeds, then 26 mpg is common. If no mds you lucky to get 23 mpg at best.

Reactions: 9
Will got sick eating hotel sausages? With so many thousands of square miles of bacon, ham, sausage and prosciutto we've seen him eat over the years, I can't believe Will hadn't built up a tolerance to any germs in the sausage. What was in it? Spoiled donkey meat and sewer runoff? It had to be pretty gross and very potent to make Will sick.

They've got ten videos in can. Which is where Will was after he ate that sausage. Ten videos means Will is going to sit around his for probably all of August.

Looking at an RV. Will says maybe a "B" Class. Will, you're not even close to a B-Cup. Like a honey bee? Maybe you could afford one bee if you caught it yourself.

First of all, 2020 was three years ago. Prices have gone up from rock bottom. By the way, quit saying you lost time because of COVID. You went everywhere. You missed nothing. Shut up. The videos are in the library. You can't afford any kind of RV A through Z Class, even no class. You're too lazy to take care of it. You and Dawn don't cook. You like drive thru. You live for it. You're not going pay for maintenance or overnight stays.

Knock it off with the bridge bullshit. It says "History" in your intro. Because you are fat, lazy and stupid, you say it's incumbent on the viewers to look it up on their own. Why? You don't. It's a cop out. Everything you do is a cop out. But I don't need to get into the "fines" of it. You don't want to do it because reading is hard.

The next month as Will slowly dribbles out one pointless snoozer after another, is going to be at least the most monotonous month of our lives. He'll draw it out as long as he can. The only effort Will will make it trying to avoid work.

Will wants to go to Pike Place Market in Seattle. Dawn asks, "Is that in California?" By the end, neither is sure. What a historian. I'm sure all the fish being thrown have bigger brains than Will and smell better, too.

Something about one night they wandered around a graveyard. Are Will and Dawn teenagers? I just wanted to check. They are way to old to be hanging out at night in a graveyard. I would have loved for them to make the arrangements more permanent, but we never got what we want.

The whole show Will plays "Will they or Won't they?" with the Chili Cook Off. I don't know.blah, blah, blah. Want to do something different like a cruise or any fuckin excuse to get out of The Smokies. Will is such a good planer.

He also tells to compare tit hole motel prices on trippavisor or Expedia, maybe? Will won't cross the police tape of a crime scene until he's read at least the first five words he can pronounce without mouthing his mouth. Ok pp

Will misses the meet ups. Oh, my God! I'm dying of laughter! What did add? He's going to send postcards as a thank you?!! Holy tit, I'm dead from laughing! Stop! Will, you're killing me! These jokes are hilarious!

You're doing things you have talked about for years on the channel? You mean like closing The Apple Barn? Like cruising to Alaska? Like the Keto Diet? Like send viewer postcards? I have so many questions. First is, why can't you ever tell the truth?

Did you know that they got new chairs in studio? They did that like a month ago? I know. The chairs are going to be the Europe of the studio, he's always going to remind us and act like he's been working and it's an accomplishment. Lazy asshole.

If Will and Dawn go, just call it Hawaii 500lbs.

Good to see Will prepared to open all the mail. Only been home a few days. Don't forget, they went to England in February. They've been running. So busy.

Out of nowhere, Dawn just pipes in, "Nobody watches our hiking videos!" She sounds like she needs her own place cage at Parrot Mountain. Even though she's human, Dawn would be in the remedial parrot classes.

Will wants to do more camping videos. Who's going to help you set up and tear down? Make runny eggs on your crooked Blackstone?

Will had to stay in a motel without water? So for Will, no effect. It's not like he was taking a shower. The biggest issue is a slightly warmer Mtn Dew. Dawn, maybe. Will, absolutely not. Will acting he's not going to call and get his full refund. Of course he is, the cheap asshole.

Will says "The Sleep Inn" is clean. The sausage is proof that the kitchen wasn't. His upper and lower uh-dom-uh-nal. Will was in pain editing videos. Now you know how we feel watching your vid

What is up with the buying salads at Walmart? Clearly, he's seen someone do this. Everything you have ever ordered on this channel is fried with fries. Never a dinner or lunch salad. Only side salads. Buying premade salad is not eating at home. You can't even think of literally anything else to say you made at home. Because you didn't.

Will says he wants a clean place. Why are your motels so skanky? He likes mom and pop places, so he can take advantage of the owners.

Will wants to be outdoorsy. He's a regular Drizzly Adams.

Canada hasn't been vlogged heavily. If it wasn't for those assholes Lewis and Clark, nobody would know what the northwest looks like.

Will is going to say this. He highly suggests you check your hotel. One of Will downer fans start talking about their dead husband. Lucky for him, he'll miss the next ten YITS videos, unless he's in hell. Which, in that case, they play 24/7.

Dawn was a witch and gave someone a time out. Will and Dawn lie to cover for Dawn.

Guess what, guys. Mindy and Tony5000 are good friends.They call each other. It's just a hilarious joke by known comedian Tony 5000.

Will has nothing going on and you can hear the sadness as he says they are staying in The Smokies. Keep in mind he's going drag out the next ten videos. He's not recording locally any time soon.

Again he reminds that he said they were going to be busy this year. Really? When does that start? They want to backpack around Europe. Will, you couldn't carry a pack of gum around Europe. Plus, they want to cruise, maybe somewhere else. Anything to get out of The dreaded Smokies.

This is thick as he's ever laid down the bullshit. What do Will and the Sevier County Walmart have in common? Neither can support themselves without tourists.

Heath asks about the national parks. Will is working on the little fines right now. He'll make an announcement in about a month. Which means we'll get an excuse in October.

Will doesn't like Target. Doesn't know why. I'm guessing it's because YITS is exactly Walmart's target customer. That and Target doesn't sell shirts in 5x.

Will wants a Meijer. Are they still around?Why not ask for a Montgomery Ward or a Radio Shack?

In Salem, Will and Dawn tracked down a few...(no idea).

There are some things in Salem that Will and Dawn "seen" that could be disturbing. Will must have seen a shower.

Dawn was a secret witch and blocked another lady. They back track and lies again. The problem is that you have two dolts with terrible reading comprehension who never apologize or accept responsibility.

Question about the Skylift. Will has no new information. Which people are figuring out. Will could go through and the answer the viewer questios, but, of course, it's better if he doesn't answer questions because, y'know, reasons. Reasons being Will doesn't want to.

Dawn says they haven't been to a drive in movie theater in years, probably since the last time she was at the bottom of the well.

Will says he won't do only Christmas videos all December. He must have found something easier to do. He wants Christmas in Chicago, Michigan and maybe even Germany or possibly back to Disney or Universal.

Will is still dreaming of the Disney Cruise. Good luck with that, Will.

Dawn knows what she wants to do for Halloween. She doesn't but says she needs to convince Will. She wants to take a shower for Halloween?

According to Will, Canada is a great country as a neighbor and a friend. Sounds like he's doing a book report.

Odin Von Zero says he's dressing up as Wendy's and McDonald's. He's big two buildings put together from Wendy's and McDonald's. He might as well.

Will could go all night talking. I'd love to hear same more things another ten more times.

Will is going to the doctor this week and he needs to renew his license tabs.

Rest of the week, Will made it sound like he's going to release videos every day and he plans on filming in The Smokies this week. Will tried to address the Smoky Mountains fans, no surprise, he does a terrible job. We'll see what happens this week. I have my reasons to doubt him. They are everything Will says and everything that Will does.

What a bunch of lies and bullshit. It's virtually the same circular conversations as every week along with Will name dropping and humble bragging about stupid tit that we know about or know he's lying about. They are so busy. They need to travel because their videos are great. Yes, Will, you love yourself. We're very aware of that you over grown skin bag filled with congealed bacon grease and hog anus.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe they recently sued another person or business and just got paid out from that. Or, were recently approved for disability and they're spending the monies that were paid out retractively.

However all these funds came to be, the smarter move would be to do some maintenance on their home or invest the money for retirement. YouTube isn't a forever career for most channels/people.

Reactions: 8
Yet again Will constantly uses the term “yet again” incorrectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems like Dawn just admitted that all her clothes come from WalMart. They already said they buy their groceries there.
And Will also said that he wishes that they had a Mejer close to him because they have nice clothes.
---
And if they are 🙄 than why talk tit when she isn't even there? I am someone who doesn't offend easily but this tony dude would get his ass handed to him and he would never speak my name again.
"They know each other on a personal level"
Say it one more time Dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn't know about the chili cook off or rod run cause he's waiting to see if his dreamboat ATW is going to show up or not.

• Haha
Will got sick eating hotel sausages? With so many thousands of square miles of bacon, ham, sausage and prosciutto we've seen him eat over the years, I can't believe Will hadn't built up a tolerance to any germs in the sausage. What was in it? Spoiled donkey meat and sewer runoff? It had to be pretty gross and very potent to make Will sick.

They've got ten videos in can. Which is where Will was after he ate that sausage. Ten videos means Will is going to sit around his for probably all of August.

Looking at an RV. Will says maybe a "B" Class. Will, you're not even close to a B-Cup. Like a honey bee? Maybe you could afford one bee if you caught it yourself.

First of all, 2020 was three years ago. Prices have gone up from rock bottom. By the way, quit saying you lost time because of COVID. You went everywhere. You missed nothing. Shut up. The videos are in the library. You can't afford any kind of RV A through Z Class, even no class. You're too lazy to take care of it. You and Dawn don't cook. You like drive thru. You live for it. You're not going pay for maintenance or overnight stays.

Knock it off with the bridge bullshit. It says "History" in your intro. Because you are fat, lazy and stupid, you say it's incumbent on the viewers to look it up on their own. Why? You don't. It's a cop out. Everything you do is a cop out. But I don't need to get into the "fines" of it. You don't want to do it because reading is hard.

The next month as Will slowly dribbles out one pointless snoozer after another, is going to be at least the most monotonous month of our lives. He'll draw it out as long as he can. The only effort Will will make it trying to avoid work.

Will wants to go to Pike Place Market in Seattle. Dawn asks, "Is that in California?" By the end, neither is sure. What a historian. I'm sure all the fish being thrown have bigger brains than Will and smell better, too.

Something about one night they wandered around a graveyard. Are Will and Dawn teenagers? I just wanted to check. They are way to old to be hanging out at night in a graveyard. I would have loved for them to make the arrangements more permanent, but we never got what we want.

The whole show Will plays "Will they or Won't they?" with the Chili Cook Off. I don't know.blah, blah, blah. Want to do something different like a cruise or any fuckin excuse to get out of The Smokies. Will is such a good planer.

He also tells to compare tit hole motel prices on trippavisor or Expedia, maybe? Will won't cross the police tape of a crime scene until he's read at least the first five words he can pronounce without mouthing his mouth. Ok pp

Will misses the meet ups. Oh, my God! I'm dying of laughter! What did add? He's going to send postcards as a thank you?!! Holy tit, I'm dead from laughing! Stop! Will, you're killing me! These jokes are hilarious!

You're doing things you have talked about for years on the channel? You mean like closing The Apple Barn? Like cruising to Alaska? Like the Keto Diet? Like send viewer postcards? I have so many questions. First is, why can't you ever tell the truth?

Did you know that they got new chairs in studio? They did that like a month ago? I know. The chairs are going to be the Europe of the studio, he's always going to remind us and act like he's been working and it's an accomplishment. Lazy asshole.

If Will and Dawn go, just call it Hawaii 500lbs.

Good to see Will prepared to open all the mail. Only been home a few days. Don't forget, they went to England in February. They've been running. So busy.

Out of nowhere, Dawn just pipes in, "Nobody watches our hiking videos!" She sounds like she needs her own place cage at Parrot Mountain. Even though she's human, Dawn would be in the remedial parrot classes.

Will wants to do more camping videos. Who's going to help you set up and tear down? Make runny eggs on your crooked Blackstone?

Will had to stay in a motel without water? So for Will, no effect. It's not like he was taking a shower. The biggest issue is a slightly warmer Mtn Dew. Dawn, maybe. Will, absolutely not. Will acting he's not going to call and get his full refund. Of course he is, the cheap asshole.

Will says "The Sleep Inn" is clean. The sausage is proof that the kitchen wasn't. His upper and lower uh-dom-uh-nal. Will was in pain editing videos. Now you know how we feel watching your vid

What is up with the buying salads at Walmart? Clearly, he's seen someone do this. Everything you have ever ordered on this channel is fried with fries. Never a dinner or lunch salad. Only side salads. Buying premade salad is not eating at home. You can't even think of literally anything else to say you made at home. Because you didn't.

Will says he wants a clean place. Why are your motels so skanky? He likes mom and pop places, so he can take advantage of the owners.

Will wants to be outdoorsy. He's a regular Drizzly Adams.

Canada hasn't been vlogged heavily. If it wasn't for those assholes Lewis and Clark, nobody would know what the northwest looks like.

Will is going to say this. He highly suggests you check your hotel. One of Will downer fans start talking about their dead husband. Lucky for him, he'll miss the next ten YITS videos, unless he's in hell. Which, in that case, they play 24/7.

Dawn was a witch and gave someone a time out. Will and Dawn lie to cover for Dawn.

Guess what, guys. Mindy and Tony5000 are good friends.They call each other. It's just a hilarious joke by known comedian Tony 5000.

Will has nothing going on and you can hear the sadness as he says they are staying in The Smokies. Keep in mind he's going drag out the next ten videos. He's not recording locally any time soon.

Again he reminds that he said they were going to be busy this year. Really? When does that start? They want to backpack around Europe. Will, you couldn't carry a pack of gum around Europe. Plus, they want to cruise, maybe somewhere else. Anything to get out of The dreaded Smokies.

This is thick as he's ever laid down the bullshit. What do Will and the Sevier County Walmart have in common? Neither can support themselves without tourists.

Heath asks about the national parks. Will is working on the little fines right now. He'll make an announcement in about a month. Which means we'll get an excuse in October.

Will doesn't like Target. Doesn't know why. I'm guessing it's because YITS is exactly Walmart's target customer. That and Target doesn't sell shirts in 5x.

Will wants a Meijer. Are they still around?Why not ask for a Montgomery Ward or a Radio Shack?

In Salem, Will and Dawn tracked down a few...(no idea).

There are some things in Salem that Will and Dawn "seen" that could be disturbing. Will must have seen a shower.

Dawn was a secret witch and blocked another lady. They back track and lies again. The problem is that you have two dolts with terrible reading comprehension who never apologize or accept responsibility.

Question about the Skylift. Will has no new information. Which people are figuring out. Will could go through and the answer the viewer questios, but, of course, it's better if he doesn't answer questions because, y'know, reasons. Reasons being Will doesn't want to.

Dawn says they haven't been to a drive in movie theater in years, probably since the last time she was at the bottom of the well.

Will says he won't do only Christmas videos all December. He must have found something easier to do. He wants Christmas in Chicago, Michigan and maybe even Germany or possibly back to Disney or Universal.

Will is still dreaming of the Disney Cruise. Good luck with that, Will.

Dawn knows what she wants to do for Halloween. She doesn't but says she needs to convince Will. She wants to take a shower for Halloween?

According to Will, Canada is a great country as a neighbor and a friend. Sounds like he's doing a book report.

Odin Von Zero says he's dressing up as Wendy's and McDonald's. He's big two buildings put together from Wendy's and McDonald's. He might as well.

Will could go all night talking. I'd love to hear same more things another ten more times.

Will is going to the doctor this week and he needs to renew his license tabs.

Rest of the week, Will made it sound like he's going to release videos every day and he plans on filming in The Smokies this week. Will tried to address the Smoky Mountains fans, no surprise, he does a terrible job. We'll see what happens this week. I have my reasons to doubt him. They are everything Will says and everything that Will does.

What a bunch of lies and bullshit. It's virtually the same circular conversations as every week along with Will name dropping and humble bragging about stupid tit that we know about or know he's lying about. They are so busy. They need to travel because their videos are great. Yes, Will, you love yourself. We're very aware of that you over grown skin bag filled with congealed bacon grease and hog anus.
It's Got Flavur, you have to be the poster of the year! With your updates of past threads and your reviews of their slogs and livestreams, you do a great service for all of us. To be able to recap everything and make it all so humorous, it's awesome. I always look forward to your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some ‘lil up to no good’ comments from last night for those who missed then.
---
In response to this super chat Will decided it must be a first birthday with the one 🙄 never bother to read it was in celebration of a first super chat. Not sure why he would think anyone would even be asking these chumps to wish a 1 year old happy birthday 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1:26:00 Will starts talking about getting food poisoning and is literally salivating describing the breakfast that caused it. I’ve had food poisoning, it was literally life changing. I certainly did not salivate at the thought of the food that caused it. I don’t think I even ate that food again for many years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.