Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KFC vlog......stop mouthing the words you told your peeps to say....you look freaking ridiculous. I would assume your sister and mom have more than 1 brain cell and can say "ready" all by themselves.

Reactions: 8
I did a lot of research online and don’t believe he graduated from high school. I could find the graduation year for his sister Jamie but no record he ever graduated.

He claims to have all kinds of investments and owns real estate and flips homes but his home looks like a dump from the outside because he does not maintain it or the yard.

He is a lying sack of tit !!!

He is Dawn’s 2nd husband.
Any school that would give him a diploma should be de-certified. And that includes grammar school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
KFC vlog......stop mouthing the words you told your peeps to say....you look freaking ridiculous. I would assume your sister and mom have more than 1 brain cell and can say "ready" all by themselves.
I’m so glad Will is doing a video from the same kfc for the 3rd time. I feel like a failure in life since I’ve spent the last two weeks patiently waiting to critique will’s Gettysburg video only to find out that he ended the PA trip with a boring pretzel video. Oh well I’ll just critique a kfc video I guess 😂

• Haha
I’m so glad Will is doing a video from the same kfc for the 3rd time. I feel like a failure in life since I’ve spent the last two weeks patiently waiting to critique will’s Gettysburg video only to find out that he ended the PA trip with a boring pretzel video. Oh well I’ll just critique a kfc video I guess 😂
Willy is definitely more arrogant than usually on rhis one. Guess he's showing off to his mommy. Dong has a snark moment after he asks her for the hundredth time if she sees something. Also, Willy is sure that the chicken had changed over the years....sure Jan

Reactions: 7
“They’ve added quite more and have done it very nicely.” Come on man, you sound like you’ve got a bad Russian villain accent.

Hey will my town’s McDonald’s used to have some of Ronald McDonald’s shoes in a glass case but I don’t go around bragging about it. 😂

I think during the food part of the video his family was just as irritated with him as we are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, so now they're in MY state? It's about to get personal...

(I crack my knuckles and hit "play")

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she not feel her dress crooked and falling off her shoulder and that damn bra strap
showing. She looks like a slob.
I genuinely wonder if she understands any of the things they do, or the places they go or is it like toddler memories to her.

She always seems either unimpressed or confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
- Four times in the first 90 SECONDS OF THE VIDEO he says "This is where it all started!". Even threw in a "This is where it all began!" for good measure.

- You don't "add more history", Will. That's literally not a real sentence. You might add more historical artifacts, but you don't "add history".

- No, you don't own that gray shirt, Will. How do I know that? Because it's not the red shirt you wear every single day of your life. I mean, maybe you bought it back in the day, and it doesn't fit anymore, but I doubt it. If it was a red sleeveless shirt with the Colonel on the back, I *might* believe you.

- "Quite more" is not a real phrase. Learn the language. You get *paid* to SPEAK, Will. Seriously....go take the Rosetta Stone course for English.

- It's not a silhouette...it's a bust. Do you even know what a silhouette is? Never mind...you don't. Do you even know what a bust is? Yes you do, because Dawn's is about to fall out of her shirt.

- It's not "member-bilia". It's "memorabilia". There's only one B. One. Sound it out, bumpkin.

- I don't fault Will for not knowing that it was rapper Jack Harlow on the KFC cup. I wouldn't expect Will to know that, considering Will is 98 years old, and the median age of his audience is 97.

- Thanks for introducing each of the sides you ordered, THEN doing an overhead shot where you named them all again. I had almost completely forgotten what mac & cheese looked like from when you showed me 30 seconds earlier.

- He shows the original yellow sign three times, THEN says "Wow, hehehe, there's the original yellow sign!". Does he edit these?

- He shows us the statue AFTER saying his goodbye spiel. Which means that no, he doesn't edit these. Or, if he does....he's really, really bad at it.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE....

He opened the door for himself instead of making Dawn do it. So there's that, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I genuinely wonder if she understands any of the things they do, or the places they go or is it like toddler memories to her.

She always seems either unimpressed or confused.
I agree confused a lot !!

Have any of you experienced any other smoky mountain grifters who refuse to get a real job & then cry poverty to get money from their Stan’s?
All the others have real jobs. Except for that insufferable VSTV douchebag who's a retired radio jockey. He makes his wife work at the Goat Coaster though. Doesn't seem like any others beside YITS beg for money. Many beg for subscribers though. It must be incredibly discouraging for others to put out good quality Smokies content, and then look at idiot Willy who has more subs. The tables will turn though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How can she not feel her dress crooked and falling off her shoulder and that damn bra strap
showing. She looks like a slob.
She must favor that dress alot as I have seen her wearing it in numerous videos recently.

Oh, so now they're in MY state? It's about to get personal...

(I crack my knuckles and hit "play")
I haven't seen the new KFC video yet, did he take momma along and make her pay for his lunch?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Will: "We're walking on hollow grounds."

Are you saying the Colonel built his original restaurant on a sink hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol that was the only good part in the whole boring video:
Shill - "Do you see that?"
Dong - "I see a lot of things."
Can you imagine how “many of times” dawn would have had to heard that to snap out of it for a second and fire off a zinger like that

Reactions: 12
Leave it to ole environmentalist Willy to exclaim "You know what I'm missing...the old styrofoam containers uhh yeeahh!"
Ugh, I just wanna shove a couple of paper straws through his melonhead!

Will: "We're walking on hollow grounds."

Are you saying the Colonel built his original restaurant on a sink hole?
LOL well its not too far from the Corvette Museum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Check out the video”what gear do I use to YouTube also honey wins a prize in a coloring contest”. At the end of the video there are two dogs on the kitchen counter(gross). Will introduces the other dog as his nieces dog. Willy I thought Sierra was your sister🤷🏻‍♀️. I feel very bad for Sierra, why are you lying about who she is? Willy it is not ok to make your family lie for you.

Reactions: 6
Will is only 5-6 years older than me, but the way he speaks literally reminds me of my grandpa who passed away several years ago. At the age of 88.

There’s no question in my mind that Will is an alcoholic. He appears to be in recovery, but even his nose gives it away.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.