Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now he likes the trolls cause they make him relevant? What in the name of Rhonda Skipper happened to him? Aliens, a therapist, meds, lightning to the head?????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly, this board is getting to Will. "Mental Health" is his new phrase to garner sympathy. I just wonder what his "family" bullshit is about? Is he making sure he's still in his mom's will? I thought everyone wanted to give him superchats? He didn't get that many. Also, Will, where's your Gettysburg video? Every now and then you do stupid things? I call that any one of your videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
30 minutes ago he said it's not a 30 day challenge, it's a 30 challenges in 60 days, just now he said he is going to do a 30 day challenge tomorrow...he has no clue what ideals he is gonna be doing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To kind of stray away from Wills favorite subject himself. I watched a Smokey Mountain Family food review video.....they suck. The cringe music and the fake enthusiasm. Someone needs to make a channel and take the Smokies over.

To kind of stray away from Wills favorite subject himself. I watched a Smokey Mountain Family food review video.....they suck. The cringe music and the fake enthusiasm. Someone needs to make a channel and take the Smokies over.
Agreed....unwatchable for me.

So now dong hasn't been feeling well...for awhile.....it's not allergies you fools. Go to a damn doctor and get your meds adjusted.....you know....work on your mental health.

Reactions: 10
Mr. "Mental Health", your whining for sympathy is despicable. Why don't you quit YouTube and go back to Wal-Mart and cleaning Dollywood cabins? You spit in the face of people who actually work for a living. You got lucky with the wildfires. It's obvious that, as YouTube matures and vlogging becomes more competitive and advanced, you don't have the creativity and intelligence to create better content. You got lucky. Suck it up, buttercup. If you can't handle it, then quit YouTube, walk away and get a real job. We know that you are too lazy and too stupid to do anything else. So quit your bitching and cut the self-righteous crap. You don't deserve any sympathy, you fat duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mr. "Mental Health", your whining for sympathy is despicable. Why don't you quit YouTube and go back to Wal-Mart and cleaning Dollywood cabins? You spit in the face of people who actually work for a living. You got lucky with the wildfires. It's obvious that, as YouTube matures and vlogging becomes more competitive and advanced, you don't have the creativity and intelligence to create better content. You got lucky. Suck it up, buttercup. If you can't handle it, then quit YouTube, walk away and get a real job. We know that you are too lazy and too stupid to do anything else. So quit your bitching and cut the self-righteous crap. You don't deserve any sympathy, you fat duck.
Absofuckinlutely!!!!!

Officially blocked😂😋😋. Apparently too many 👎 I
Welcome to the club!!

Reactions: 8
She‘s like a dog. Will opens the car door and she hops in. She has no idea where they are going.
I have no doubt he says “you wanna go bye bye?” And she heads for the car

6:25 in the livestream Will talks about how much work it is to frame up a shot, and the lighting, and all the things that go into shooting a video but what about the random shots of females who don’t know they’re being videoed. Does the same amount of work go into those shots as shots of bees and flowers. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yea, he doesn't do live streams on Wednesday nights cause it's church night!! So why the hell are you on now??
Every now and then I think Will let’s out some truths that he doesn’t mean to. His way of thinking probably is with Wednesday night church, there’s not as much money going to come in if they’re live and if he’s live on Wednesday night they’ll know for sure where he’s not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She‘s like a dog. Will opens the car door and she hops in. She has no idea where they are going.
Don't be fooled. Dong is the brains of this intricate operation. In lieu or working a 9-5 housekeeping job at DW, she marries a string of weak dumb buffoons and cons them into buying her a Jeep and chauffeuring her around in it all day while she snoozes riding shotgun. They buy her tacos all day and ice cream all night to stuff her fat gullet with funds they grift from God-fearing old ladies. She doesn't even have to do any of the work, driving, filming ,or editing. Doesn't even have to come up with any ideals. Just has to make the occasional dumb-ass face while eating and drinking. She's getting away with the perfect crime...and living a life of gluttony and leisure...laughing all the way to the bank.

meddling-kids.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Did I call it or what? :D
Now he's gonna try to spin his poor mental health to use it as sympathy to bring in $

I’m all for people getting mental health breaks when they need it but I hope his fans remember that his rant that caused him to need a break was about a stalker coming to their home and threatening Dawn and that it was completely made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.