Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will is mystery, each video whether good or bad (we know they’re all bad but some have more views than others) makes money for the channel, people like the carpetbagger have to put something out daily just to be able to support not having a day to day job. Somehow Will can take 5+ days off per week while keeping up not only himself but his wife also. Will can’t be just financially bleeding out he must be hemorrhaging at this point. Will you can’t blame trolls, simply put, you’re just lazy plain and simple.
Will takes a lot more days off then that. He now takes a day of filming and turns it into two or three videos. Hershey got turned into three videos though they just went for one day. Lancaster got turned into 4 videos. This latest wax museum he purchased the combo pass and will put out the other as another video. Anyone else notice how not even a quarter of his subscribers even view his videos? The well is running dry on his channel.

Reactions: 14
Will takes a lot more days off then that. He now takes a day of filming and turns it into two or three videos. Hershey got turned into three videos though they just went for one day. Lancaster got turned into 4 videos. This latest wax museum he purchased the combo pass and will put out the other as another video. Anyone else notice how not even a quarter of his subscribers even view his videos? The well is running dry on his channel.
yankeeinthesouth This tells the story a bit.

Reactions: 6
I noticed that too of how many views he gets for each video now. He used to get like on average 20k to 25k views per video but now its down to 15k on average. He is definitely putting less effort into his videos. He needs to return to why he wanted to created videos for Youtube. Smoky Mountain videos is the way to go and actually do it right but he can get more views for their Roadtrip videos if he makes them informational a little bit. However, he needs to stop lying and stretching it about what he is showing. He lacks learning about the place before he goes.

Reactions: 12
Random question, I wondered if any of you have a clip of Will saying "McNasties" or know a currently-accessable video where he says it? I need it for a little project I'm working on.

Reactions: 9
It’s shocking to read Will’s highly sanitized comment section, those people sat there and heard all the name butchering, and watched him air hump the Rock and still had something positive to say. I’d love for any one of the fans to explain why they always give him a pass, no matter what he says or does.
China is even jealous of Will's comment censoring.

Will is mystery, each video whether good or bad (we know they’re all bad but some have more views than others) makes money for the channel, people like the carpetbagger have to put something out daily just to be able to support not having a day to day job. Somehow Will can take 5+ days off per week while keeping up not only himself but his wife also. Will can’t be just financially bleeding out he must be hemorrhaging at this point. Will you can’t blame trolls, simply put, you’re just lazy plain and simple.
Double disability payments pay the bills I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t he from Michigan? You’re not a “yankee” if you’re from the Midwest.
Deep South native, here. Nearly all y’all from outside the South are yankees. There are east coast yankees, west coast yankees, and midwest yankees. If you’re north of Kentucky, you’re a yankee. You just might not realize it. In my experience, the nonsoutherners that get a pass from the yankee title are the outliers (Alaska and Hawaii) and usually people from “the West” (states like Montana and Wyoming) or “the Southwest” (like Arizona or New Mexico). I’ve even heard of California Yankees being grumbled about (moving in and trying to change the area).

Last edited:
Deep South native, here. Nearly all y’all from outside the South are yankees. There are east coast yankees, west coast yankees, and midwest yankees. If you’re north of Kentucky, you’re a yankee. You just might not realize it. In my experience, the nonsoutherners that get a pass from the yankee title are the outliers (Alaska and Hawaii) and usually people from “the West” (states like Montana and Wyoming) or “the Southwest” (like Arizona or New Mexico).
Even stranger, some countries call all Americans yankees. Even a southerner who goes to Canada may be called a yank.

Reactions: 7
Even stranger, some countries call all Americans yankees. Even a southerner who goes to Canada may be called a yank.
Can confirm. Was in the UK with a large group of southerners, when a local guide made that mistake. They were swiftly educated as to why they might want to check where their group is from before using that term in the future because not all Americans take kindly to being called yankees.

Reactions: 6
Looks like cheapass YITS mooched a guest pass off a "friend" to see the Dollywood Summer Sallabration

Looks like cheapass YITS mooched a guest pass off a "friend" to see the Dollywood Summer Sallabration
How in the hell are you a SM vlogger and don't have DW passes? Not surprising, they haven't bought them since DW reopened after the mcnasties. Will is a liar and a fraud plain and simple. I do wondering if he needs to disclose they were gifted???

Reactions: 14
WILL, STOP MOUTHING DAWN’S LINES!!!! Your swollen tongue flopping around like a dead fish while Dawn speaks is a dead giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video makes me want to visit Dollywood less.
I used to love that place, and would watch pretty much anything about it but having to hear “SAAAALuhbration” every few minutes makes me want to skip the video

Reactions: 9
Chris and Mindy, if you read here (and I bet you read here), please pay close attention...

I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND.

Seriously, you don't need Will and Dawn. Yes, they have more viewers than you, and *maybe* they drive more traffic to your channel, but you know what? WHO CARES. They are the worst kind of friends...they mooch off you, mock you on camera, take advantage of your generosity, and make fun of your sincere attempts at kindness.

You seem like two nice people who enjoy being with one another, are equal partners, and have a good time. You don't need to have your integrity and image compromised by that mealy-mouthed, glassy-eyed, barely-literate sweathog. He is sucking off your proverbial teat. Don't let it keep happening. Concentrate on YOUR channel, and the views/subscribers will rise. I promise.

And once again...I'll be your friend. I don't even have to be on camera. I don't want to be the least-bit known. We'll just hang out. I'm fun, I have a good sense of humor, I can read complete sentences without messing up any of the words, and I won't disrespect you. You're good people, and you don't need this anymore. Cut him loose, for the sake of your channel, your marriage, and your sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.