Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is ridiculous him stating they have all these Amish friends !! In all reality Chris and Mindy are the only friends they have. They seem to have lost Smoky Mountain Hiker as a friend now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes it is ridiculous him stating they have all these Amish friends !! In all reality Chris and Mindy are the only friends they have. They seem to have lost Smoky Mountain Hiker as a friend now too.
I think the breakup with the hiker was because Will just didn’t want to hike anymore and couldn’t just be honest about it. It started out it was too hot so “we’ll have to wait til it cools down.” Then it was “too cold so we’ll have to wait til it warms up.” Smoky mountain hiker doesn’t seem like the type to just want to sit at Taco Bell, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, or the dolly statue so they just grew apart like the nose pieces of Will’s glasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Will is as usual a total liar. Anyone who had an Amish friend would know it is against Amish beliefs to any kind of picture/video taken. Fat ass Willy had no problem filming them and posting it! Such disrespect to their culture😡. This from religious Willy who is always saying he’ll keep you in his prayers😂😂. Smoky Mountain Hiker is busy hiking and covering things in the area. He covered the recent wildfires, the fire at the dump, the opening of Parson Branch Road. Hey Will that is what people are looking to see in Smoky Mountain Vlogs and hiking. People in the area love Smoky Mountain Hiker and love to hang with him. I think Will is jealous 😅. I’m hoping Chris and Mindy are finally going to come around as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does it get on anybody else’s nerves that wil doesn’t even say “OK” correctly, he says “OA.” 1:20:29 in the bikeathon for an example

Another example in the “it snowed in the smokies” livestream 22:12

• Haha
Does it get on anybody else’s nerves that wil doesn’t even say “OK” correctly, he says “OA.” 1:20:29 in the bikeathon for an example

Another example in the “it snowed in the smokies” livestream 22:12
That was right after his witch wife was so nasty to that driver who stopped and told her to cross the road.

Reactions: 7
That was right after his witch wife was so nasty to that driver who stopped and told her to cross the road.
It’s unreal watching her be so quick to be a dick to people. Where I’m from if she would have acted that way to somebody trying to be nice to her, the car would have went in park and dawn would have spent the next few minutes trying to locate missing teeth.

I have spoken out & agree about Will being oblivious to himself & thinking he is so much more than what he is as he treats his wife as an insignificant afterthought. I also now see him as a grifter in the way he treats people giving him money so they can essentially eat out a lot & be on a permanent vacation! How stupid does he think he patreons are as he insults us with untruthful excuses time after time?? But I am curious & I ask all of you. I have been watching for a couple of years now & I did not see any hostility towards them. Then, starting late last year, November or December it seems, all hell broke loose and now they have many of you & several channels going after them hard??!! It makes me wonder why then?? Some of you go after them hard, and I must be honest some of the personal ridicule of Dawn crosses a line for me, but I have to wonder what has been done to get some of you to dedicate so much time into tearing them apart in just about every way you can?? Again I agree with much of what you have said but some of you are very bitter & I wonder why it goes that far?? Just asking???

Reactions: 2
I have spoken out & agree about Will being oblivious to himself & thinking he is so much more than what he is as he treats his wife as an insignificant afterthought. I also now see him as a grifter in the way he treats people giving him money so they can essentially eat out a lot & be on a permanent vacation! How stupid does he think he patreons are as he insults us with untruthful excuses time after time?? But I am curious & I ask all of you. I have been watching for a couple of years now & I did not see any hostility towards them. Then, starting late last year, November or December it seems, all hell broke loose and now they have many of you & several channels going after them hard??!! It makes me wonder why then?? Some of you go after them hard, and I must be honest some of the personal ridicule of Dawn crosses a line for me, but I have to wonder what has been done to get some of you to dedicate so much time into tearing them apart in just about every way you can?? Again I agree with much of what you have said but some of you are very bitter & I wonder why it goes that far?? Just asking???
I was introduced to their nonsense by FRE. We miss you FRE !!!

Fair questions. I was a fan of Dawn for awhile, even feeling sorry for her. Things changed for me when she went left and started making fun of and attacking people....that makes both of them fair game IMO. Dawn may have some social awkwardness along with having a husband who treats her as a child but she is not innocent in all of this. She has received gifts from people and acted as if someone sent her dog tit in an envelope. She has gone after SMH, who is a nice man. She has sat in a parking lot with her idiot husband and made borderline racist comments about a man at the bus stop, on several occasions. At the end of last year willy lost his mind and started attacking "trolls" in a live, he lost several of his faithful flock at that time. They both have collected money from people, both via mail and patreon, under questionable circumstances. They have used a dead dog, a dead parent and orphans to grift from their "friends". Finally, they have promised and led on several of their fans who are differently able. That makes them both disgusting individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to go back to the PA trip, but didn't Will say they have "lots of Amish friends" there?
Who? They lived in Michigan then moved to Tennessee. How did they meet them? Are the Amish following them on YouTube? 🤣
Emailing, calling, texting? Does he realize they don't use electronics or have electricity?
Why does he feel the need to say they have tons of friends everywhere, including Ukraine?
So full of tit.
It's honestly bizarre that he will literally just say anything, regardless of whether it's remotely true or not. He can't process things before he reads them and he has to read them out loud and respond to everything even if he has no idea what he's responding to... which leads to him just affirming everything and lying about everything. It's honestly fascinating to see him say something and go back on it not 30 seconds later...

• Heart
My issue with them came up when they did a video of the Chicken Guy in Gatlinburg. Smoky Mountian Family also did a video the same day. Will claimed he was not allowed to film inside nor did he disclose their food was free. I commented on his video asking why SMF could film and he could not and why he did not disclose that the food was free. He went off the deep end over this and it created and uproar with SMF and him. SMF actually groveled in an apology video to him 🤢. I later read on a lot of other youtube channel comments where YITS was deleting comments and loved blocking people. On a livestream I stated in comments to him why am I reading you love to block people. He called me out by my screen name and proceeded to tell everyone on the live he had blocked me. This live and my blocking was actually featured in a FRE video. I have no use for him or Dawn. They are freeloading grifters and yes Dawn included. You need to look closely at her behavior!! she is not a nice person. I have heard from multiple people that went to meet ups and they said she was downright rude. I love TN and the smoky mountains and don’t want those 2 grifters trying to represent it. They lie, they grovel and the other youtubers in that area have no respect for them anymore. Sure a few like SMF will play up
to them, but I believe they do that just so they don’t lose any of YITS subscribers who may also follow them. I am also a Michigan native and they are an embarrassment to that state also.

Oh I forgot to add the actual name of this thread says a lot about these 2. The fact that they would lead a mentally challenged young man on and lie that they are going to visit him. They did a similar thing with a young lady that wanted them to come see her at the Special Olympics. Disgusting!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to go back to the PA trip, but didn't Will say they have "lots of Amish friends" there?
Why does he feel the need to say they have tons of friends everywhere, including Ukraine?
So full of tit.
Free Willy has more friends than Barney and Elmo. He feels the constant need to say he has "friends" everywhere, because in realty he has ZERO friends and #2, he's a blatant fat liar. Chris is the closest thing to a "friend" he has, but he treats him like tit and uses him as the butt of constant ribbing. Chris isn't really even a friend. I think he hangs around YITS just to cannibalize views over to his own channel. That's the only way I ever heard about him anyway, because I don't have a weird affection for stupid tshirts. CATS most popular videos are those that contain YITS, and he works than angle.
Secondly, Willy considers any random "suscriber" a friend, even when he hasn't even met them. That's how he supposedly has friends in Ukraine.
Just yesterday he was boasting he has friends who work for the Sevier County Electric System. Just more bullshit he spews. He may have met someone who works there, but I guarantee you they aren't "friends"
Willy thinks his online flock are "friends" and he absolutely craves that attention because he's never had true friends his entire life. This is why he does marathon livestreams. He just relishes in the attention and blabs nonstop even answering all questions he doesn't really know jack tit about, just to inflate his fat ego and make himself feel needed.

1654977010179.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It just seemed to me that the YouTube videos calling them out from FRE, SMF & Piping Hot in the South all began around November/December of 2021 so I just thought something in particular had to have happened at that time?? Around the same time Smoky Mountain Hiker disappeared from things & posted to his followers not to mail things for him to YITS P.O. Box?? Also Joy Blessed Life seemed to have been also moved to the side by Will but they appear to be other proficient grifters who refuse to get a real job & never miss an opportunity to Vlog about their financial hardship when they could both go down to town, fill two of the many jobs there & make $500.00 - $800.00 dollars a week. Instead they buy season passes to Dollywood & Anakeesta & tell their viewers that they have no money🤔. So, we don’t have money for essentials but we go to amusement parks anyway instead of getting a job like the one I must go to every day and then try to emotionally manipulate viewers to fund their play time!! If that isn’t grifting I don’t know what is?? Perhaps Will ousted them because they were cutting in on his grifting money😳

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
some of the personal ridicule of Dawn crosses a line for me
Let me ask you, why exactly does the "personal ridicule of Dawn cross the line for you?" Should I humor her and tell her "she looks absolutely beautiful today" and "that dress is so amazing" like all the Stans constantly do even when her head is a rat's nest and her face looks like a “vashina Sicily" pizza? I held my fire on Dong and zipped my lip for as long as possible, for the same "special" reason you're probably questioning this. But the more I watched YITS, the more I came to realize that Dong isn't as sweet and innocent as many may initially think. She blocks all comments immediately too and blames the trolls for everything. She's rude, obnoxious, ungrateful, and just as much a guilty disgusting religious grifter as Slick Willy is. Actually, she will "keep you in our prayers" even more often than Willy. Many examples of this have already been stated here. Bonnie was just as guilty as Clyde, and deserves no sympathy from me. Ms. Parker wasn't just innocently along riding shotgun with no freewill....she pulled the triggers too you know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was introduced to their nonsense by FRE. We miss you FRE !!!
They lost a lot of their flock when they did a meet up while sick with Covid. They had some viewers who died from Covid and constantly tell people they will keep them in their prayers. At the meet up Dawn was so sick she had to go lie down in the Jeep. They cancelled many meet ups to travel, but being sick wasn’t a good reason to cancel?

• Angry
Also no Chris about tees anymore?

I’ll give anybody the benefit of the doubt but when the camera always just happens to land of a certain type of person until they walk out of sight, then turn it back around to his self, it goes beyond suspicious to me.
2:33:43 evidence from the bike video 😳

Reactions: 3
That is why I am asking because there has to be more to the story & I am not as familiar as many of you seem to be. I appreciate you sharing the information of your experience. For someone who considers themselves pretty well thought out it really leaves me with a sick feeling to realize that, in trying to be a good & kind person to those who touch your life, you have actually been emotionally pulled into something that is not what appears to be. I suppose that is essentially what this is about for many of you, the ill feeling that comes over you when you find yourself decieved, used without moral appreciation & then lied to!!

Reactions: 5
I was never a faithful follower. I would watch once in awhile to see what was going on in Pigeon Forge. One day I was watching and they were hiking down to a stream and Dawn was having a lot of trouble getting down on the rocks and was getting nervous. And yes I realize she’s a drama queen and she gets hysterical over nothing, but he knows that and he should take that into account. But instead of helping her or at least talking her through it, he kept the camera on her and was mocking her the whole time. That’s when I knew he was a piece of tit.

Reactions: 12
Latest Buc-ee’s video , knowhen (known) ugh , Peena (Pina) colada so dumb not how you say these words Willy okay how is that girl his sister is she adopted? She is obviously half and half . Dawn didn’t want to be in this video obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.