Yankee In The South #5 I can't talk about it now, but I have people working on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Furmingos had the most liked thread title! Congrats!

Willy and Dong are claiming they are being stalked and threatened. Ole Willy has an overactive imagination if he thinks that a tattle thread and some satire videos equal that.

Their Super Stan, Rhonda, is a nut job. I'm wondering if that is Willy's true stalker. :oops:
They are supposedly on a Keto style diet.........right......They eat more bread, sugar and crap in one meal than anyone should ever eat.
Their preferred method of "content" is still live streaming while driving around aimlessly. Or sitting in the "studio" and talking about the bad people. :ROFLMAO:
Willy has a lot of plans in the works.....again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Epic thread title😂😂😂👏👏👏 does anyone know if Rhonda lives near the area? It could actually be her that is the nut job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still say Rhonda is Will’s side piece.

The end of their reviews drives me insane. Will is practically mouthing words along as he prompts Dawn to say them. “Would you eat here again” Dawn says yes. Then Will nods and says “yes;” in a very affirming way. Like that’s what he told her to say and she repeated it correctly.

I also don’t trust a $17 ribeye steak sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 11
And I hate when he asks, “Dawn, what did you get?” He knows what she got. He was sitting right next to her. We know what she got. We were watching her make stupid faces while eating it. Will, stop being a moron.

Reactions: 10
Rhonda has received one of the highest number of 💕 from YITS.
Oh yeah she’s a side chick.. or it could be that they’re just so bleeping stupid that they don’t realize the dangerous stan when they see one they would rather blame the “dangerous people” on people that are hundreds if not thousands of miles away sitting on their computer talking about how grotesquely they eat their food

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah she’s a side chick.. or it could be that they’re just so bleeping stupid that they don’t realize the dangerous stan when they see one they would rather blame the “dangerous people” on people that are hundreds if not thousands of miles away sitting on their computer talking about how grotesquely they eat their food
Who would need a side chick if you have Dawn? Remember that Will said that she was a "firecracker".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
C'mon people let's be real, there's no damn "stalker" per se. He doesn't even know the true definition of stalker. An online gossip message board is not "stalking". King William is a know-en pathological liar and he highly embellishes all his tall tales to boost his own ego. He's playing up this stalking tale just to gain sympathy, pats on the back, and increased donations from his simpleminded Stans. He has an over-inflated ego that's blowing up his fat face the size of a weather balloon. He found a message board laughing about his buffoonery and now he thinks he's a huge celebrity with groupies chasing him all around the Smokies like The Beatles. Not true at all. He's super paranoid and thinks paparazzi, chefs, and "fans" are watching and following his smelly lard ass 24/7. In reality, nobody gives a damn about him and we would do everything to avoid his B.O. We all merely hate-watch because he's currently the dumbest buffoon on Youtube with zero self-awareness. Enjoy it while you can Will, because fly-by-nite Youtube buffoons are a dime-a-dozen...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
C'mon people let's be real, there's no damn "stalker" per se. He doesn't even know the true definition of stalker. An online gossip message board is not "stalking". King William is a know-en pathological liar and he highly embellishes all his tall tales to boost his own ego. He's playing up this stalking tale just to gain sympathy, pats on the back, and increased donations from his simpleminded Stans. He has an over-inflated ego that's blowing up his fat face the size of a weather balloon. He found a message board laughing about his buffoonery and now he thinks he's a huge celebrity with groupies chasing him all around the Smokies like The Beatles. Not true at all. He's super paranoid and thinks paparazzi, chefs, and "fans" are watching and following his smelly lard ass 24/7. In reality, nobody gives a damn about him and we would do everything to avoid his B.O. We all merely hate-watch because he's currently the dumbest buffoon on Youtube with zero self-awareness. Enjoy it while you can Will, because fly-by-nite Youtube buffoons are a dime-a-dozen...
No I’ll be honest I believe that you’re probably right but I just like to throw the bone out there and say that if he does have a stalker it’s probably somebody stupid like Rhonda but yeah I mean this guy is so full of freaking tit and so full of himself. He is the boy who cried Wolf so if something actually did happen I wouldn’t bleeping really believe him

I do think it’s fun to speculate it’s a stan or a local he pissed off lol

Thats a goal worth achieving. 🤨

Congrats to @Furmingos for the great thread title. 👍🏼

**Did any of you catch the name when Will was Yammering about his stalkers , and he said they were following them home, etc.

Then someone in the chat made a comment , Will called them out on it, and said he is one of the people responsible ?
I think he called the guy Andy ? Anyone know who that is ?

55:17 on Sunday’s live show.

Andy Foos ? Anyone ever heard of him ?

Last edited:
  • Wow

**Did any of you catch the name when Will was Yammering about his stalkers , and he said they were following them home, etc.

Then someone in the chat made a comment , Will called them out on it, and said he is one of the people responsible ?

No because I only watched a little bit of the live because I just could not deal with him and his smarmy tit but I am interested to hear more about this

Reactions: 6
Would be HILARIOUS if Rhonda found this forum and came on here trying to defend her precious freak show. There is a Rhonda Skipper around the North Carolina area. She's dumb enough to use her real name.
She's the one offering bodyguards to Willy too. Bwhahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The name was Andy Foos. I only remember because I have a friend with the same last name. But Will the liar said he recognized his name from here. There is no one posting here with that name or anything close to it. I didn’t see what the comment said because the mods immediately jumped on it and deleted it.

He is a bleeping pig. He got a $24 huge sub. It is no wonder he is so fat and getting bigger every single day.

• Sick
He already fixed his misspelling. You’re welcome, you fat duck. You spend more time reading this board than the members do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will sure has some damn nerve setting foot in the Wears Valley location of BigFoot Philly. He already killed the Gatlinburg location with his two poor nitpicky reviews. Will wasn't incognito this time. I hope the owner saw him waddling in and cooked that sandwich "special" for him with some secret ingredients ;)
Keto Will the fat ass ordered the biggest supreme $24 sandwich and played it off like he ordered it for both himself and Dawn, but thats bulshit because then she ordered huge steak tacos. Dawn's reviews are getting dumber every day. Did it have a lotta flavor? We have no idea! Now she just recites the ingredients and says she can definlee taste 'em. Did the get this meal comped? They sure were sucking up hard to the owner this time, and they didn't even witch about the high price and green leaf lettuce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hahaha I hear Will’s yes’s as “yaaaaaaaaas” and it entertains me way more than it should.

Also: “euro-krainians” oh my goddd

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.