Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I'm getting really sick of Willy's schtick when he daintily takes one or two bites of what he's eating, coquettishly puts his hand in front of his mouth when he's chewing and grandiosely declares that this is too much food and he can't eat any more and he'll have the rest for dinner.
Who the F--K do you think you're kidding? You don't look the way you do for no reason. Did your recently get your stomach stapled?
That food never even gets to his house. As soon as the camera is shut off he has a feeding frenzy and the inside of the car windows are splattered with condiments like blood at a murder scene.
At least Dawn is honest and eats her whole meal before you even start.
The slow, dainty bites drive me batty! Willy is anything but dainty.

Meanwhile, the husband of the year, films Dawn attempting the shovel food into her piehole (but missing half the time). It's bad enough that he films her eating like a caveman, but then he doesn't have the courtesy to edit it out during his 12 hour editing sessions.

Here's my other dining pet peeve...Dawn stabbing a large piece of food onto her fork (ie: a chicken tender) and then eating it one bite at a time. I was taught, if it's on your fork (or spoon) it all goes in your mouth. Dainty Willy does this with ice cream, just takes a little off the spoon at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Furmingos

VIP Member
They did say they're not taking the tree down for some reason.
pure laziness
---
Dawn Grace smells like poopy.
Yup...hi Dong....

bed bugs at the shit-shack, no doubt
I knew you read here 😜
I can feed you anything! All the bath and washing machine talk now....
You both still stink and wear the same clothes every day!
---
AIOT only 2800 away now! 92k as of this morning!
Here's an eye-opener:
In the past month YITS gained 800 subs, while AIOT gained 11,800
RIP YITS!
---
Willy The Lyin' - "Dong cooks all the time.....Dong laughs all the time.....Dong takes two showers a day.....Dong washes the sheets twice a week...."

---
"Dong drive the Lil Yeller Jeep all the time!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
5:44 the man looks like he’s going to drown if he doesn’t get some food quick.
---
The way they sit and stare at each others food, I keep waiting on them to fight like a couple of dogs. Also I don’t even have to try those cowboy beans to know they are trash.
---
By far the worst looking wings I’ve ever seen. Charred = Burned. I can hear the employee now, “hey did you throw those burned wings out yet?”
“no, why?”
“I found somebody to give them to.”

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Honestly, I don’t get the whole buying gas station food and eating it in the car. The only time I ever did that was when I was traveling with pets and couldn’t leave them in a hot car.

yanasi

VIP Member
Ok I know it took a couple weeks too long but I have a theory on Dawn’s six loads of laundry, she’s counting the loads she scraped out of Will’s underwear. She probably meant she cleaned out 6 loads.

• Sick
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
No joke. We just got a brand new TV. Putting YITS on the big HD screen was a big mistake. Will's zit looks like it's going to explode. I'm cowering.

There's weight to their order. Which makes sense because there's weight to Will and Dawn. A lot of weight.

Yes, Dawn. That's a chicken tender.

I'm surprised Will didn't say he hasn't had a burger in awhile.

That's a basic burger.

Wipe your chin, asshole. Great. We get a new TV and Will leaves mayo dripping down his chin. I'm taking this TV back.

Will got a bowl of bacon and cheese with three pieces of macaroni.

Dawn got a reasonable lunch. Will over ate. Just like old times. I can't wait for him to say that they are still on a diet.

Don't they watch their own videos? How can he not see how gross his face looks!?

Yankee in the South is a muckbang channel.

• Heart
  • Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
Will was so disappointed talking up the guy at the food shack telling him to try their pizza thinking he was getting a free pizza but it was just the wings in a pizza box.

• Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
Will just said he’s “starting to get into a large.” Enough Will!! It has to stop!!!! We can see you!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Why is Dawn always feeding him in these reviews? He’s using his hands to thumbs up and gesticulate while talking…he can’t use them to pick up a “fluffy” chicken tender?

Per the Calloway’s website, the cheeseburger alone was 800 calories. Will’s mac and cheese was 430 calories. That puts him over the total calories I eat in an entire day...BEFORE the 800 calorie bacon mac and cheese. Dawn’s meal was 540, which is still a lot but a much better choice. She even says herself that a chicken finger and mac and cheese is “plenty.”

Dawn really does try to make better choices with these reviews. The grilled chicken at Cracker Barrel, getting a smaller meal at the gas station. Will can’t support her possibly having success, of course.
IMG_4659.jpeg

Furmingos

VIP Member
Somebody ask if he was going to go to the new Titanic Custard place. Of course he said oh yeah I think it opens in couple of weeks. Sorry Willy boy AIOT has already been before it opened. I can’t remember if they have been to the Titanic and went through it. I know you couldn’t film inside at one time. He won’t go anywhere where he can’t hit that record button.
Willy snoozed and losed on the Titanic opportunity long ago. Despite everyone coming up to him and begging him, he kept refusing to do the museam for years because it was too expensive for him. Meanwhile AIOT got special permission from the manager and later did multiple vlogs on it that went viral. And now he even had the special behind the scenes scoop to the new custard place before it even opened.
Smart businesses know now that AIOT is the only way to go for promoting their businesses on Youtube, and to avoid YITS because they're just buffoons. Willy does nothing but HURT businesses in the Smokey's with his useless dumb biased reviews and gluttonous mukbangs.
---
AIOT is now at 88,800 subs, while YITS is sinking faster than the Titanic

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I love how Will described the snow globe church as "fun". Yes, church is fun and The Last Supper carved into a cross is "cool".

What's next?

Look, Dawn. It's The Crucifixion! Neato!
---
Why does the bag with the bicycle remind Will of Paris? There's no McDonald's on it.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
You want advice, Will? How about you stay home if you can't afford travel?

Shopping without buying anything, it's a YITS tradition.

They always do this. They browse locally and then turn around and spend money at national chains like Walmart.

Too bad the RV store didn't have pins. They might have bought one of those.

• Haha