Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Jacob the Carpetbagger has been staying at Adam the Woo's house for a few days. Amazing how Adam wasn't too busy for Jacob. I wonder how Adam was able to make the time for Jacob but not for Will and Dawn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Honestly I think if it were up to her she would eat better and bike more. I know she hates hiking but she loves her bike and she does pedal more than he does. I think she could do it if he wasn’t a millstone around her neck.
Yankee in the South #33 Dawn Would Make Better Choices If Not For The WILL-stone Around Her Neck

• Haha

LetMeLosetheWill

Where is the “new” in this video? A car dealership? A grocery store? A new Target?That’s what I’d plan my visit around?? Also, recommends a boot store he, himself, has never even been in before. This is stupid.

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I posted a comment last week about how Will should just be honest with his viewers about things like travel being too expensive. A few days later, he’s on live talking about travel being too expensive

He totally doesn’t read here, guys. Not at all.

Flavur, I know you are a productive adult with actual responsibilities, but if you ever wanted to write the unofficial YITS memoir, I would be first in line to buy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
On a side note, what type of work are they having done that they gave to leave the house? What about their precious collectibles and hat collection? I hope they hid the cheese box, those Decca medals might end up at the flea market?
The first thing that came to my mind was bombing for roaches. Will said they had to leave the house for a few hours. I've never had to leave my house while workers were there. In fact, I prefer to be there if anything goes wrong or if there are any questions.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will has hypertension. He thinks it's ADHD. I'm dying laughing.

Will thinks if he's on the spectrum, that means he's a genius.

I don't hate you, Will. I just love laughing at you. Mainly because you deserve it.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
No, Everything Autos has them both beat at 113,000 subs. At the incredible rate AIOT is growing though, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan passes them too within a year. EA is very entertaining, but it's a niche towing channel that will eventually plateau in growth. I think more new people searching Youtube for the Smokys, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg are seeking the exact info AIOT is putting out there.
My dream "scenario" would be that AIOT gets his 100K plaque and before Will gets to 100K, YouTube enacts their inactive account purge and it sets Will back to 25K.

• Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I'm so sick of Will saying that he had an RV.

YOU DID NOT HAVE AN RV, WILL!! YOUR FATHER MAY HAVE HAD ONE. YOU DIDN'T. IT'S NOT THE SAME THING.

Do you own your mom's house, too? No. Did you own a pizza place? No.

Shut up about owning an RV. It doesn't matter. You will never buy one anyway. Cheap ass.

• Heart

Ridgedy Noodles

He has said a lot of bullshit so far in this tour de Sevier County, but for some reason when he says Fudrucker’s is the best burger in the Smokies I wanted to throw my tv through the window.
I can’t wait for them to eat at Roma. I’m gonna rewatch Ned Flanders at the soft opening just for kicks beforehand. See how much Dill tries to copy / emulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

WDWUO83

VIP Member
It's their pantry because dong not only doesn't want holes in the walls but she doesn't want things in the cabinets 🤣. How do 2 people who don't cook or buy groceries not have cabinet space.
Rhonda Skipper lives in their kitchen cabinets. It’s the only reasonable explanation.

• Haha

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Deanna said something about a pickle pie pizza, and it was made with pickles and dill dough, and dong read it.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Johnny_Carneeno

Chatty Member
Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely hate seeing Willy's fat hands and fingers pointing at menus...like it makes me irrationally angry.
---
Yankee in the South #33 Is that a ravioli on Dawn's lip?
YITS #33 table for 3 please willy dawn and her friend Herp.
---
"VetaCHINI".....I can't do this.

Last edited:
  • Haha

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Im fairly new to watching these guys, only seen on FRE…. but honest question before I continue watching, are they “Special”

• Haha

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
LMAO at the hidden Mountain Dew in the new FRE video. They don't miss. These two are both such pathological liars. Will and Queef Lee need to just do only food reviews at this point.

carmel0798

VIP Member
I am throwing up between her bloody
herp and Dong feeding him multiple times. This food review sucks. FRE will be all over this
one 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick