Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's Fall Ya"ll

So does Green’s store near Greenbrier. The proprietor is also an officiant who can get you married. I once watched them take the doors off in a rain storm to get a fella in a wheelchair inside to be married to his bride who arrived on a Harley.
Yes Mr Greens place is the store I was talking about. Sadly he past away 4 or 5 years ago. We used to rent his cabins but we had to move on as we have a dog and they don's allow pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Furmingos

VIP Member
It always seems odd that Ryan only shows everyone else eating in his videos. I know he is filming but on other smoky mountain area videos everyone’s plate is always shown. So I picture the Valentine dinner of Ryan just sitting there watching Brie eat.
I think he has a food allergy or very picky eater or something
Not sure, but I don't like watching people eat anyway. I don't understand the whole mukbang thing and why that excites some viewers? I find it gross and disgusting, especially Willy with his plaque strings 🤮 I get no joy out of watching gluttons like Willy and Nicado Avocado committing food suicide.
I don't mind a proper food review by an expert though. One who is actually qualified to comentate on cooking and cuisine. In other words, NOT any Youtuber....other than maybe ReviewBrah. That kid is one of a kind, and watchable. Willy The Copycat is already starting to say "going in" :mad:

Last edited:

Willsaprick

VIP Member
willy said he might be a little light on getting vlogs out this week, cause they have famuly obligations...so if that's the case he would go from 2 to zero? But knowing how consistently willy lies, I'll bet he puts out about 10 or 12 this week.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I was reading on the comments in an FRE video, and someone mentioned they wanted to join Tattle Life and couldn't. Something about they received a response back that the forum was full and they could only join by invitation. Is that accurate?
Sometimes that's the case. A Tattler who is VIP level can give out Invitation Codes to allow new members to join. Right now it looks like Tattle Life is open to any new members to join. To check, just log out of your own account and see what happens when you click on the "Register" button.

Willsaprick

VIP Member
I was reading on the comments in an FRE video, and someone mentioned they wanted to join Tattle Life and couldn't. Something about they received a response back that the forum was full and they could only join by invitation. Is that accurate?

Reactions: 4

ArielC

Chatty Member
[
It really makes me wonder how far he will go to copy people. I mean he’s sitting there in his Paging Mr. Morrow costume, Carpertbagger glasses, claiming to be autistic because the Carpetbagger is, talking about Disney that he knows nothing about, and pretending to be elderly. There’s nothing in his life that’s real other than his love for food.
WHEN did he claim to be autistic? I watched that part several times and never heard this claim. He just said abelist shit about autism and ADHD.