Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furmingos

VIP Member
Free Willy so badly wants to be the stereotypical cool bad boy greaser smokin' sigrits like he sees on his 1950's tv. Nope... he was, and still is, the fat ass idiot outcast kid with no fwends who got his ass kicked on the daily because all he does is spew lies! William Grace, you are the complete antithesis of "cool".
Yeah I see you here Fatty, go look up "antithesis" and try and pronounce it. I dare ya!

thumbs-up.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Reminder.........Dawn went from this (posted on her What about Dawn channel 5 years ago, so this photo is maybe 10 years or so old)

Screen Shot 2024-02-16 at 2.14.02 PM.png

To this:
Screen Shot 2024-02-16 at 2.18.06 PM.png

The Dawn in photo #1 was WAY out of Will's league.

The Dawn in photo #2 has been so mentally controlled and manipulated by Will, she lost Dawn #1.

• Wow
  • Sad

gilly31

VIP Member
I get the sense that Dawn’s upbringing was pretty horrific. Most of the time, kids who are chronically late or miss school have negligent family situations. No way to get to school, no one to see that they make it on the bus in time when they’re younger. Between the truancy stuff and being stuck in a damn well, it sounds like terrible circumstances.

Then there’s Will, very heavily hinting at such things when Dawn clearly doesn’t want to discuss it. The way he kept saying (paraphrasing) “but Dawn doesn’t want to get into that” during the last live stream? Yeah. She doesn’t want to talk about it. So shut your mouth and stop.

She’s no saint, but there seems to be a lot of trauma in her past. Will comes across as an entitled asshole who grew up needing to feel superior to other people. Hence marrying Dawn, and their whole channel 😂
i agree i think Dawn probably had a hard childhood and there seems to be some suggestion of neglect maybe even foster care. She definitely presents as someone with trauma.

Then you have Will who has been completely mollycoddled by his parents and STILL is by mama sidelines. He's had smoke blown up his butt his whole life and has a delusions of grandeur.

• Heart

Ridgedy Noodles

She just called Guatemala “Guacamola” and then proceeded to argue with someone that there are no grizzlies in Alaska, only polar bears. She is stupider than shit on the bottom of a shoe.

• Haha
  • Wow

Joy Brooks

Will is the epitome of 'small dick energy'. He talks a whole lot of shit and then can't handle when he's called out on it. If he hadn't made such a big deal about being on a diet and their "rigorous" exercise routine, no one would care.. but he dug that hole for himself and now he has to preface every food video with "this is our only meal for the the day/I deserve to be a little naughty". Sadly he's too lazy to keep up with his own shit talking so now he's in the mad scramble to be on the defense.

• Heart

WesterunCoaster

She definitely was scratching the netherlands.
The ole Dutch Itch.
Does dong know that the puppies aren't really a team????
Next you're going to say the kittens aren't really cheerleaders.
Will is going to do more camping? Even camping once would be more camping. One is more than zero.
One is more than zero... I should be taking notes...
I'm waiting for Will to say he is dripping in "rizz"
That's not Rizz, that's grease.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ridgedy Noodles

He’s trying to make himself sound authentic because he doesn’t believe in voice overs. What a puffed up piece of shit. Voice overs are not about perfection, it’s about hoping to articulate specific helpful information. But, by all means, you doo doo you, Will. Just film yourself squeezing and fondling everything. We’re getting the real you, alright.
“I don’t actually put a lot of thought into my vlogs”. NO SHIT.

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dong takes two showers everyday...guess that explains why Will feels he doesn't need to take one.
---
She washes the bedding twice a week? Are they shitting the sheets every other day?

• Haha
  • Heart

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
Hi Will. Have you looked at Ryan’s channel yet this morning? The gap has closed to under 10,000 difference in subscribers. Yesterday he gained 1200 new subscribers. You are gaining 800 per month. Hmmm he refuses super chats, answers all viewers comments/questions, never lies, engages potential viewers with daily posts on multiple sights, gives informative information, doesn’t block and ban viewers that don’t kiss his ass, showers daily, and most importantly is open to what viewers would like to see. Don’t change a thing Will you keep on shoveling in Casey’s pizza while Ryan steam rolls over you on his journey to 100k🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
That's also on my list of things he does that makes me irrationally angry. 😆
Hey Will here’s what that’s like for us:
So I just learned the coolest thing ever, it’s a guaranteed million subscribers and unlimited money to buy all the pizza and vecations. All you have to do is just………………. Hey Smoky Maotint Man, I’m not sure we’ll be in town that day yahmsayin and but and so……. Yaas so.. but. (Picture me eating something that came in the mail and holding three fingers over my throat area so you can’t see me chewing but you can totally see me chewing every bite and talking with my mouth full.)

• Haha
  • Sick

carmel0798

VIP Member
You don’t livestream in public because you are afraid of who might show up and call you out in public.

• Heart

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I think you all are being a little harsh about this latest video. We’re thinking about a Gatlinburg trip next spring, and I’m not sure how I would plan the trip if Will hadn’t have shown me where the Chamber of Commerce is located! TOURIST ESSENTIALS.

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
'Dawn you don't have to go into it'
then proceeds to imply she lived in a car!

He is desperate to share Dawn's story. He always gives little sprinkles on information about her upbringing and childhood. He tells her she doesn't have to share but you can tell he is trying to lead her into telling.
The classic Will deflecting technique:
The only reason he desperately wants to tattle her lowly story is just to make himself look and feel superior to her.
He always surrounds himself with weak broken people to pump up his own shallow ego.
"Hey all you trolls and bullies, don't look at me...look at Chris's belly!"

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

yanasi

VIP Member
Will on the lie stream 'god makes each one of us individually unique'

that's sounds very much like what mama sidelines told him when he was a little boy 😂😂😂

also his statement copied from transcript ... 'nothing wrong with' 🙈 oh dear!!
1:04:52a lot of autistic people who watch this channel we've met them we've met all of you guys and I'll tell you
1:04:59what I would rather hang out with my autistic friends than with my most
1:05:08smartest brainiest nothing wrong with friends because I'll tell you what autistic people are beautiful
Ok I’ve got two points to make about that:
1. Damn! Nobody on earth could be a worse public speaker. I mean geez, what was he thinking?
2. As he’s shown in the past when someone with special needs wants to hang out, he avoids them like the plague. He’s been running from TF and the kid asking him to come to the Special Olympics for years now.
---
Also Will gave advice to people who are interested in this sort of thing that wildflowers are already “poppin” in the moatints. To anyone interested, before you plan your trips, just know that Will may be able to see Mt. Leconte from his house, but he CANNOT see what’s blooming from there. Don’t mistake him for a hiker, he only leaves the spare bedroom to go to Weigel’s or to do food reviews. When it comes to hiking he’s all stolen valor, just ask Smoky Mountain Hiker when he saw Will last.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart