Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnny_Carneeno

Chatty Member
This is the right answer. Her comments about working her fingers to the bone and being underprivileged (now) have caused me to have no sympathy for her.
Yeah, that underprivileged comment didn't sit well with me either. Sitting on a cruiseship and saying you're underprivileged...not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will is a fool if he thinks an old travel book will tell him about some secret places to vlog. Many of those places don't exist. The book was written October 1, 2001. Maybe he'll learn about the brand new Universal Studios Islands of Adventure!

• Haha

carmel0798

VIP Member
Fat Boy said they don’t watch youtube but he has been going on for 15 minutes about all the channels he watches 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick

carmel0798

VIP Member
Ok this is gross so I apologize for bringing it up. 3:21 of FRE video….does she have the herp downstairs and is she scratching it ? 🤢🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

curious_penguin

Is this new on their video descriptions? This disclaimer does not cancel out fair use, even if he thinks it does in his world. Is this even a real LLC?

Description says:

© All uploads are the intellectual property of YITS Productions, LLC. You do not have permission to reuse any part without written consent.
[email protected]
This business isn't coming up in a search as registered in either Tennessee or Michigan. Who wants to wager it's not a real LLC at all?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I noticed on the lie stream that he really wanted to talk about Dawn's life story but she didn't even acknowledge him. I don't know what Dawn's life was growing up and don't need to know if she doesn't want to share. She probably has some unresolved issues and trauma from not getting the therapy she probably needs. F*ck you Willy for wanting to exploit your wife for superchats/views and to make yourself look like a savior. We all see how you manipulate and gaslight Dawn for your benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Cocobean9

VIP Member
He went to the Titanic ice cream shop and they told him it opens on the 10th. He asked to peek his head in and they said no, they'll be open on the 10th. AIOT got the exclusive preview because they're a real travel channel

Will use to drag race every weekend before he met Dawn :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
Dawn is so out of it. You can tell during the first cut Will paused to tell Dawn to quit staring off into space.
“You know the thing about Dawn…she's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When she comes at ya, she doesn't seem be living, until she bites ya and the black eyes roll over white.
1706711381098.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PixelDust

Chatty Member
As soon as I saw the title looking at RV’s I said this is just something to film. They have no intention in buying. Can you see them emptying tanks or taking care of it? You prepare food in those unless you want to live off of sandwiches. Please…..
As for today’s, they are grasping at straws trying to put out content. Come on AIOT! You got this. I know it did pain him when someone mentioned AIOT and he had to say yeah they only been doing it for 2 years and he knows it’s been going on 9 for them.
Keep up the good work FRE!
@carmel0798 hope you’re feeling better!

• Heart
Is this new on their video descriptions? This disclaimer does not cancel out fair use, even if he thinks it does in his world. Is this even a real LLC?

Description says:

© All uploads are the intellectual property of YITS Productions, LLC. You do not have permission to reuse any part without written consent.
[email protected]

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I get the sense that Dawn’s upbringing was pretty horrific. Most of the time, kids who are chronically late or miss school have negligent family situations. No way to get to school, no one to see that they make it on the bus in time when they’re younger. Between the truancy stuff and being stuck in a damn well, it sounds like terrible circumstances.

Then there’s Will, very heavily hinting at such things when Dawn clearly doesn’t want to discuss it. The way he kept saying (paraphrasing) “but Dawn doesn’t want to get into that” during the last live stream? Yeah. She doesn’t want to talk about it. So shut your mouth and stop.

She’s no saint, but there seems to be a lot of trauma in her past. Will comes across as an entitled asshole who grew up needing to feel superior to other people. Hence marrying Dawn, and their whole channel 😂

• Heart

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Will on the lie stream 'god makes each one of us individually unique'

that's sounds very much like what mama sidelines told him when he was a little boy 😂😂😂

also his statement copied from transcript ... 'nothing wrong with' 🙈 oh dear!!
1:04:52a lot of autistic people who watch this channel we've met them we've met all of you guys and I'll tell you
1:04:59what I would rather hang out with my autistic friends than with my most
1:05:08smartest brainiest nothing wrong with friends because I'll tell you what autistic people are beautiful
Uhhh, Will? Autism ≠ stupid. There are MANY people on the ASD spectrum who are actually genius-level intelligent. You’re such an unbelievable idiot and bigot.

• Heart