Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong that when Will said “It’s not about the plaque” my mind went to his bad dental hygiene? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Youtube is a mental drain 🤣🤣. Will, try underwriting mortgages and lending people millions of dollars. I have no sympathy for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will lies by omission.

He said as a gift to his mom and Sierra he "booked" a condo. Not he "paid" for it. He booked it, using mom's credit card. He's such a low level con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Will-I-Am wants to see ATW house.
please ATW ghost him. Make him come up with excuses. Please.

• Heart
  • Sick
Dong tearing into those Peeps.
---
Will keeping that Peep in his cheek like a wad of chewing tobacco.
---
Someone put Kyle Pallos address into the chat so they can visit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Will says it's an in-between time right now. But I thought he was super busy? He can't keep his lies straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Will, how come you are no longer telling us how much weight you have lost weekly?

• Haha
  • Heart
So this fl trip is now a family trip, but willy claimed it was to meet up with some cool people. I'm so confused 😕.
---
Hey Will, how come you are no longer telling us how much weight you have lost weekly?
Wonder how they will fit the 32 pack of Doritos in the 500 with mom and sis in the car?

• Haha
Will is a fool if he thinks an old travel book will tell him about some secret places to vlog. Many of those places don't exist. The book was written October 1, 2001. Maybe he'll learn about the brand new Universal Studios Islands of Adventure!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it wrong that when Will said “It’s not about the plaque” my mind went to his bad dental hygiene? 🤮
Funny now that AIOT is hot on his tail Will doesn't care about the plaque. He was practically drooling over it when he was projecting that he may be able to get it in 2023.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Please do not go to the Strawberry Festival. I don’t want to run into them. But it’s $15 to get in and at least $15 if you want to park close. So maybe Mama Sidelines will say no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.