Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slow, dainty bites drive me batty! Willy is anything but dainty.

Meanwhile, the husband of the year, films Dawn attempting the shovel food into her piehole (but missing half the time). It's bad enough that he films her eating like a caveman, but then he doesn't have the courtesy to edit it out during his 12 hour editing sessions.

Here's my other dining pet peeve...Dawn stabbing a large piece of food onto her fork (ie: a chicken tender) and then eating it one bite at a time. I was taught, if it's on your fork (or spoon) it all goes in your mouth. Dainty Willy does this with ice cream, just takes a little off the spoon at a time.
There is an old KFC vlog where dong stabbed her spork into a large chicken breast and got into it. It was like a prisoner eating their last meal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They are live 🤢
---
They are getting ready to leave on the family trip.
---
7 nights

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Dawn thinking the holiday this weekend is Valentines Day weekend made me laugh so hard

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone suggested they go on a Disney cruise and Will got this tit eating grin on his face and Dawn stared him down so I’m thinking there’s a (very cheap) Disney cruise in the near future for YITS

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just another Saturday night in the spare bedroom wearing an old man on vacation costume.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm so sick of Will saying that he had an RV.

YOU DID NOT HAVE AN RV, WILL!! YOUR FATHER MAY HAVE HAD ONE. YOU DIDN'T. IT'S NOT THE SAME THING.

Do you own your mom's house, too? No. Did you own a pizza place? No.

Shut up about owning an RV. It doesn't matter. You will never buy one anyway. Cheap ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m feeling really confused about life at this point. I’m at work six out of seven days a week, and I feel like I have to do that in order to survive, but Will and Dawn just sit back and eat out daily and are planning to buy a camper and a new vehicle to pull it, while planning future trips and cruises. Also neither of them have earned a paycheck in years, what am I doing wrong?
---
When saying he got “out ta door” of Texas Roadhouse for 60 bucks is a joke, when we all know he got “in ta door” on Rhonda Gail’s gift card we watched them open on a livestream. duck you Will!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m feeling really confused about life at this point. I’m at work six out of seven days a week, and I feel like I have to do that in order to survive, but Will and Dawn just sit back and eat out daily and are planning to buy a camper and a new vehicle to pull it, while planning future trips and cruises. Also neither of them have earned a paycheck in years, what am I doing wrong?
When you figure it out, let me know because I'm feeling the same way.

That said, the only consolation I can offer is we, yourself included, don't grift and lie and what we have, we worked hard for and we take care of it. I can't recall ever being handed anything but I know if I were to be handed anything, I would be appreciative.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---
When saying he got “out ta door” of Texas Roadhouse for 60 bucks is a joke, when we all know he got “in ta door” on Rhonda Gail’s gift card we watched them open on a livestream. duck you Will!!
Will is a low level nepo baby. His dad obviously coddled him with cars. His dad maybe gone, but I'm sure Mama Sidelines is supporting them. She's paying for a Disney trip and more.

You're working hard and saving for a future. Will and Dawn are mortgaging their futures. They don't save. The only "investments" Will has are his mom's. He'll blow through any inheritance. Don't worry, Will will fall on his face at some point. He's too stupid not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dong loves PMMs charisma...
---
It's not scripted....like your we almost died at exit 407 monologue?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fat Boy said they don’t watch youtube but he has been going on for 15 minutes about all the channels he watches 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He’s trying to make himself sound authentic because he doesn’t believe in voice overs. What a puffed up piece of tit. Voice overs are not about perfection, it’s about hoping to articulate specific helpful information. But, by all means, you doo doo you, Will. Just film yourself squeezing and fondling everything. We’re getting the real you, alright.
“I don’t actually put a lot of thought into my vlogs”. NO tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.