Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For people who don't watch or follow anyone on YT they sure salivate over a chance meeting all their grifting idols.
---
Please do not go to the Strawberry Festival. I don’t want to run into them. But it’s $15 to get in and at least $15 if you want to park close. So maybe Mama Sidelines will say no.
I hope they go on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon so they can sit in traffic for hours 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They HAVE to do food reviews.

Of course they work out. When and where exactly?

Will's face is fatter again.

They are going to Celebration, FL to (once again) stalk ATW.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He said on the last liestream he had not been in a gym since high school. He can’t keep his lies straight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"We are not big eater outers"
---
So last time they were in FL the gave a tour of their condo and said they don't use the kitchen. Now he claims they buy groceries and cook most meals 🙄.

Oh and if you are wondering about their diet. They are fasting and walking and you know....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So many freaking lies in such a short time. They don’t eat for 12 hours which is why they eat so much and so fast. They HAVE to do food reviews. Okay let’s go with that but you can choose healthier options and smaller portions. He wanted to say they go to the gym but knew even that lie wasn’t believable.

They eat most of their meals on vacation in their Airbnb which is why they get kitchens , they do a weeks worth of grocery shopping when they go on vacation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many freaking lies in such a short time. They don’t eat for 12 hours which is why they eat so much and so fast. They HAVE to do food reviews. Okay let’s go with that but you can choose healthier options and smaller portions. He wanted to say they go to the gym but knew even that lie wasn’t believable.

They eat most of their meals on vacation in their Airbnb which is why they get kitchens , they do a weeks worth of grocery shopping when they go on vacation 🙄
So they eat out at home, and grocery shop and cook on vacation. It makes perfect sense if you don’t think about it at all, and just try to think about something else quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few weeks ago Will said they were going to keep the Sunday night live streams to an hour and add another 1 hour lie stream during the week. Since then Sunday night streams have been about 2 hours and add in a couple more lie streams during the week for a couple hours each. What the hell are they going to talk about tomorrow night thst they haven’t covered tonight? Side note: Will’s face literally makes me nauseous

Reactions: 12
You don’t livestream in public because you are afraid of who might show up and call you out in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he won't live stream in the parks because it could disturb people....but you will still film? Make that make sense????

• Haha
I’m feeling really confused about life at this point. I’m at work six out of seven days a week, and I feel like I have to do that in order to survive, but Will and Dawn just sit back and eat out daily and are planning to buy a camper and a new vehicle to pull it, while planning future trips and cruises. Also neither of them have earned a paycheck in years, what am I doing wrong?
WTH am I doing wrong?? I retired from a good job and now work PT.
That pisses me off! Damn lard asses. 😡

• Heart
I think my wife figured it out:

Will has a Walmart Visa. They probably get so many points for shopping and cashed in their points for gift cards which they used to prizes. They were at Walmart today getting the cards. That's why Dawn has the Rice Crispies Peeps.

They said last week they were going to send them out. The truth is that they didn't have them until today which is why they mailed them today.

YITS are such weasels.

• Heart
They actually do a week's worth of grocery shopping on vacation. The 48-pack of Mtn Dew will last them a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When saying he got “out ta door” of Texas Roadhouse for 60 bucks is a joke, when we all know he got “in ta door” on Rhonda Gail’s gift card we watched them open on a livestream. duck you Will!!
So they did go to Texas Roadhouse on valentimes to get HIMSELF a fat ass ribeye, caesar saylid, and loaded potato? I called it! #FakeDiet
Thank you all for keeping me posted on the LieStream. I just can't stomach watching them, but your Tattle commentary is always entertaining

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They might go grocery shopping for this vacation if MamaSidelines is going with to cook for them.
---
They actually do a week's worth of grocery shopping on vacation. The 48-pack of Mtn Dew will last them a week.
No, LyinWilly said he quit drinking soda with sugar 20 years ago!

• Haha
24:53 Will’s mouth may spew lie after lie, but his liar lips always tell the truth.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.