Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just rewatched, back to back, the Guy’s Downtown Flavortown videos from both Ned Flanders (AIOT) and our boy Will Grace, because we’re taking our nephew soon and I thought it would be a good reason to compare the two takes.
Will’s video is three times as long with 1/3 of the information compared to AIOT. They are so dumb and disgusting. And his biggest complaint about the restaurant is that the duck pin bowling is not “regular” bowling. Um. They’re literally telling you what it is. That’s like going to a baseball game and being mad that it isn’t softball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the right answer. Her comments about working her fingers to the bone and being underprivileged (now) have caused me to have no sympathy for her.
Yeah, that underprivileged comment didn't sit well with me either. Sitting on a cruiseship and saying you're underprivileged...not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
let’s also not forget that she was his second choice he wanted Denise. She knows she was his second choice. He showed up for their first date at her house with nothing to eat for her and he had tit for himself, like all the red flags were there from the moment she laid eyes on him and she chose to go ahead anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Good evening everyone. This is a public service announcement. If you act quickly you to can become a member of the grifters Barbara Jean &/or Donny Wheeler Boyer club. They already gave away 5 memberships for a month but they would gladly accept your membership to any of their 6 channels. Don’t miss your chance. Help these 2 grifters become millionaires!! Or maybe YITS & their gas station food is more to your liking….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
let’s also not forget that she was his second choice he wanted Denise. She knows she was his second choice. He showed up for their first date at her house with nothing to eat for her and he had tit for himself, like all the red flags were there from the moment she laid eyes on him and she chose to go ahead anyway.
Her self esteem has to be below zero.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I might have some sympathy for Dawn if she didn't sit there during the lie streams and go along with all his bullcrap lies and exaggerations. Even though she nods her head while he's spewing BS you can see by her expressions she knows he's lying and then just goes back to burying her head in the iPad to block people

To be clear I am not blind to dongs antics. She is complicit in the whole grift. My sympathy stops when you are no longer a child who has no control over your life. Her up bringing sounds like it was hell and she has never gotten away from it. I think life with Willy was ok before moving to TN. They both had jobs and looked happier and healthier. TN and YT has sucked the life out if both of them.

I'm getting really sick of Willy's schtick when he daintily takes one or two bites of what he's eating, coquettishly puts his hand in front of his mouth when he's chewing and grandiosely declares that this is too much food and he can't eat any more and he'll have the rest for dinner.
Who the F--K do you think you're kidding? You don't look the way you do for no reason. Did your recently get your stomach stapled?
That food never even gets to his house. As soon as the camera is shut off he has a feeding frenzy and the inside of the car windows are splattered with condiments like blood at a murder scene.
At least Dawn is honest and eats her whole meal before you even start.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm getting really sick of Willy's schtick when he daintily takes one or two bites of what he's eating, coquettishly puts his hand in front of his mouth when he's chewing and grandiosely declares that this is too much food and he can't eat any more and he'll have the rest for dinner.
Who the F--K do you think you're kidding? You don't look the way you do for no reason. Did your recently get your stomach stapled?
That food never even gets to his house. As soon as the camera is shut off he has a feeding frenzy and the inside of the car windows are splattered with condiments like blood at a murder scene.
At least Dawn is honest and eats her whole meal before you even start.
The slow, dainty bites drive me batty! Willy is anything but dainty.

Meanwhile, the husband of the year, films Dawn attempting the shovel food into her piehole (but missing half the time). It's bad enough that he films her eating like a caveman, but then he doesn't have the courtesy to edit it out during his 12 hour editing sessions.

Here's my other dining pet peeve...Dawn stabbing a large piece of food onto her fork (ie: a chicken tender) and then eating it one bite at a time. I was taught, if it's on your fork (or spoon) it all goes in your mouth. Dainty Willy does this with ice cream, just takes a little off the spoon at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The slow, dainty bites drive me batty! Willy is anything but dainty.

Meanwhile, the husband of the year, films Dawn attempting the shovel food into her piehole (but missing half the time). It's bad enough that he films her eating like a caveman, but then he doesn't have the courtesy to edit it out during his 12 hour editing sessions.

Here's my other dining pet peeve...Dawn stabbing a large piece of food onto her fork (ie: a chicken tender) and then eating it one bite at a time. I was taught, if it's on your fork (or spoon) it all goes in your mouth. Dainty Willy does this with ice cream, just takes a little off the spoon at a time.
But I mean really? Do we want to see them shove even bigger bites of food into their mouth when they slobber and get particles all over their faces as it is?

• Haha
But I mean really? Do we want to see them shove even bigger bites of food into their mouth when they slobber and get particles all over their faces as it is?
No, definly not bigger bites. They could use a knife to cut their food into bite-sized pieces (sorry, apparently Dawn can't unless a cruise ship server is on hand) or not scoop more than one bite of ice cream onto the spoon.

Honestly, I don’t get the whole buying gas station food and eating it in the car. The only time I ever did that was when I was traveling with pets and couldn’t leave them in a hot car.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I don’t get the whole buying gas station food and eating it in the car. The only time I ever did that was when I was traveling with pets and couldn’t leave them in a hot car.
I admit I like a good cheap gas station pizza from time to time,but I take it back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched this video out of sheer boredom. He thanked the restaurant for hosting their igloo, so I’m not sure if they comped the entire meal or just the igloo fee ($25) but, either way, it’s a channel with fewer than 5000 sus-cribers who is getting free stuff while YITS eats chicken tenders in their beat up old jalopy in a parking lot.

IMG_1648.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I was looking at some of YITS older videos out of curiosity since I just found them last year and I watched a minute or two of them shopping for RV's 5 years ago. At the end of the video Dawn says they have to decide if they want one they have to tow and how they would do that, a lot to think about before deciding. They couldn't afford an RV or a truck to pull it 5 year ago and they still can't but it's good clickbait for the stans to put out an rv vlog every so often

Reactions: 15
I was looking at some of YITS older videos out of curiosity since I just found them last year and I watched a minute or two of them shopping for RV's 5 years ago. At the end of the video Dawn says they have to decide if they want one they have to tow and how they would do that, a lot to think about before deciding. They couldn't afford an RV or a truck to pull it 5 year ago and they still can't but it's good clickbait for the stans to put out an rv vlog every so often

Back when Dawn had a neck. And before she started wearing those ridiculous hats all the time.

• Haha
Texas Roadhouse stock is up 10% after the it was announced that revenues were up slightly due to "higher guest traffic". Way to go, YITS! You did it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.