Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, is this MAGA cafe just more of Will's misinformation, lies and rumors? I'm searching online for any information about such a place and I don't see anything.
There is a Trump Cafe in Pigeon Forge. I wonder if that is the one they meant? (I missed the live)

Reactions: 2
If he posts it I will blast his channel on every corner of social media until his channel goes down in flames

Reactions: 7
If he posts it I will blast his channel on every corner of social media until his channel goes down in flames
Seriously, next time he suggests something insane like this, we shouldn’t even acknowledge it. Just let him go forward with it. And make a racist ass out of himself. He doesn’t deserve the heads up we gave him tonight.

Reactions: 8
Seriously, next time he suggests something insane like this, we shouldn’t even acknowledge it. Just let him go forward with it. And make a racist ass out of himself. He doesn’t deserve the heads up we gave him tonight.
Agreed. I hope FRE captured it though.. it needs to be put out there

Reactions: 6
talk about borrrrring Zzzzzzz......Chris & Mindy have been livestreaming a car drive for over 9 hours now.
Hurry up and get home Chris, you need to get your Pocahontas costume ready for the YITS battle
annnnnd....MAGA Cafe now has two busboys hired now.

• Haha
Who under the age of 60, maybe even 65, played "cowboys and Indians"? People Will's age played He-Man, Star Wars, WWF, GI Joe, Ghostbusters, dinosaurs, etc. He loves to act like he grew up during the 1950s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like Dawn's hat rack.

What a man, what a man, what a mighty delusional man 😁
Ok not to argue but I guess he has driven that car of hers for 5 years? Odd. I saw that livestream and I only recall seeing the mustang and a truck he said he was not going to show the other cars? his Mom has a jeep also.
The big secret car is a Dodge Charger. Big deal! Actually they were his dads.

Somebody needs to ask in the chat "Are there any good gentlemen's clubs in Pigeon Forge?"...then hope it gets through and Dawn reads it! 😂😂😂
Dawn- "I dont know! Dont ask me! Ask Will!" In her snotty voice lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who under the age of 60, maybe even 65, played "cowboys and Indians"? People Will's age played He-Man, Star Wars, WWF, GI Joe, Ghostbusters, dinosaurs, etc. He loves to act like he grew up during the 1950s.
He is trying to appeal to his home bound elderly watchers. They are his captive audience and they butter his bread. He truly is a despicable individual and far from a Christian.

Guess what? Seasons 101 is open, according to its website. Will is so stupid.

We should call 865-381-2101 on Monday and ask if they are open. Let them know Will from Yankee in the South said that they have been closed since the pandemic. It's The Apple Barn all over again.
I'm going to do that 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
There is a Trump Cafe in Pigeon Forge. I wonder if that is the one they meant? (I missed the live)
Just googled it and apparently there is a "Trump Store" in PF in the old Shoneys. Don't think its a cafe. Looks like they just sell Trump shirts and "brandon" merchandise to all the waddling redneck tourists.

• Sick
  • Angry
Just googled it and apparently there is a "Trump Store" in PF in the old Shoneys. Don't think its a cafe. Looks like they just sell Trump shirts and "brandon" merchandise to all the waddling redneck tourists.
There is a Trump Store and a Cafe. On separate sides of the Parkway. The Trump Cafe is next to Huck Finn's, if I am remembering correctly. We drove past it just last week and remember throwing up in my mouth. Not sure why it's not showing up on Google.. perhaps it's still under construction (I didn't get too good of a look, but clearly remember it saying "cafe").

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The minute someone starts complaining about everything being “too politically correct nowadays and why can it be like the old days blah blah blah” all they are really saying is “I’m so pissed off I can’t use my racial slurs and stereotype jokes in public anymore without being held accountable.”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought originally Will said it's going to be a Trump deli. Dawn being Dawn asked if they are going to have sandwiches named after all the presidents. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if it's just a friend of Will's talking about "plans" just like Will does.

Why was Dawn under the table? Was it “steak & BJ night” or does that only happen at the Slacker house?

6C79BDE4-AB47-4903-99E5-E8CCF4D92BE4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The minute someone starts complaining about everything being “too politically correct nowadays and why can it be like the old days blah blah blah” all they are really saying is “I’m so pissed off I can’t use my racial slurs and stereotype jokes in public anymore without being held accountable.”
Can political correctness go too far? Everything can go to extremes. It's no different, but not wanting to marginalize Native Americans isn't crossing any line. It's what should be done. If you're a little kid and you don't understand, that's one thing, but will is in his 40s. He should know better.

On a side, he sure knows a lot about a number of recent YouTube videos for a guy who never watches YouTube. Will, we know all you do is sit on your ass and watch YouTube. Otherwise, you wouldn't be four months behind on your Patreon cards, you'd have return addresses for your thank you cards and your grass would be mowed. Lazy ass.

Here are the cars. 06 charger. 09 Jeep Liberty. 09 300C 15 Wrangler 05. Grand Cherokee 08. Dodge Dakota. The mustang looks like an 09.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.