Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: Does he pronounce Sevierville correctly? Or is it just a Willy thing?
Will: Severe-ville
Actual?:
What exactly is naughty pine?
The wood paddle they spanked Will with at the Heart Attack Burger joint. He wanted to keep it as a souhp-ineer! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I live in the middle of Buc-ee's territory and met Arch a few times. The chain is actually pretty nice. I live just a few miles away from the store with the world's longest car wash. ... "so I've got that going for me". :)

Reactions: 3
Actual?:

The wood paddle they spanked Will with at the Heart Attack Burger joint. He wanted to keep it as a souhp-ineer! :ROFLMAO:

When I visited, I've heard the "locals" call it that (depending what you consider local. Maybe some who've retired there). I've heard others say, "seh·vee·ur·vl." I want to go with the latter.

Actual?:

I had to look it up. It seems like he pronounces it like the locals, which makes it correct. At least for the region.

Will's working on his taxes, tons of projects, his investments, his family business, his channel, receiving bogus emails, and getting YouTube videos removed. It's so hard to be Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In their latest room tour, during Dawn's bathroom Vanna White impersonation, Will asks "what's that?" Dawn says "soap."
People who shower regularly, generally recognize soap when they see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually like Bucees and I have a Bucees shirt I bought but I bought it because I was coming back from the beach and at the time the one in Robertsdale Alabama was the only location outside of Texas so it was special. Now they are popping up everywhere and it’s going to lose what made it special to begin with. Seeing YITS wear their stuff constantly makes me not ever want to wear mine again.

Yeah right Will, FRE is in your head and it all comes out in your lives streams

Oh and we are so lucky. Willy is praying for us 😂😂

Oh do tell Will how you going to take them down?
Bwhahaha! It only fuels them up and energizes them being made the town jesters! And after all of this, Big Boy Willy thinks he is going to be the new Sheriff in town that finally takes down FRE?!? GTFO
It's definitely under his skin which means no signs of it stopping! Thank you for the entertainment Will! Your entire sad existence consists for our enjoyment! Congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Piping Hot DID get their channel removed. They just posted on FRE’s latest video.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Piping Hot DID get their channel removed. They just posted on FRE’s latest video.
Youtube just removed his videos. His channel is still there. I think he will be back with more vids on YITS. He will just change things up a bit. Come back soon Piping Hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Youtube just removed his videos. His channel is still there. I think he will be back with more vids on YITS. He will just change things up a bit. Come back soon Piping Hot.
So maybe that's why he thinks, "one down and going to get the rest". Hey Willy, too bad FRE has their ass covered.
I love how their stans are constantly bringing up FRE to him. Knowing they watch has got to be driving him crazy. On top of how much it gets under his nasty ass skin.
‐---------
Speaking of:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.