Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AppleBarnClosed

I was just reading through those emails again this morning. I know who the bottom one on the left is from. It’s John and Bobbie , their channel is J & B in the Hills. They live in WV , but go to the Smokies a few times per year and do videos from there . They also do PA and Amish country. They did lose their jobs last summer. Interesting that they think Will is the best YouTuber down there. Will has been in the beginning of a few of their videos.

Reactions: 5
Will swimming in that stupid red shirt again. And I love how he included a shower scene since he read here that we know he doesn’t bathe. Hi Will. 👋
Did you catch all the kissing in the pool 🤢🤢. Will if you did that for us to make it seem like Dawn is happy with you it is not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you catch all the kissing in the pool 🤢🤢. Will if you did that for us to make it seem like Dawn is happy with you it is not working.
If he treats her like garbage and talks to her like she’s stupid, then wants to smooch her in the pool , that doesn’t make up for the way he treats her the rest of the time.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, staying at a motel, swimming in their pool, and pretending to bathe is such hard work. These stans are clueless.

C8D2AE96-F3A4-470D-AB31-93252E86FB64.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Will swimming in that stupid red shirt again. And I love how he included a shower scene since he read here that we know he doesn’t bathe. Hi Will. 👋
Will, If you really want to show us that you aren't we we say you are here, why don't you just act intelligent in one video? Or maybe read a word over one syllable correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually really wanna stay there or at the Riverview or Rocky Waters Inn they did previously. The balconies right over the rivers look amazing to me in these old properties especially if it snows. You just don't get that kind of view in the newer hotels and falling to sleep to the sound of a river is so relaxing to me. Yeah they definitely need a fresh coat of red paint on those railings. I can forgive the small bathroom and wraparound mirrorred wet bar. You can only do so much when trying to renovate and update rooms that are nearly a century old. Yeah $101 seemed a bit much for the empty offseason. I hope in-season rates will still be in my budget.
What is most suprising is that makes 2 positive hotel reviews in a row from YITS! Are these places really good, or did we just incredibly influence him to stop being such a nitpicky jackass? Only time will tell...
Might I suggest adding Twin Mountain Inn to your list if you are looking for balcony and river views. It is in PF and every room has a balcony. It even has a john 😂

• Haha
I think the most amazing thing about the @AppleBarnClosed emails is nobody asked when Buc-ee's is opening. Are you sure those are Will's people? Judging by the livestreams, you should have been asked that question 37 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the most amazing thing about the @AppleBarnClosed emails is nobody asked when Buc-ee's is opening. Are you sure those are Will's people? Judging by the livestreams, you should have been asked that question 37 times.
I do no understand the gas station obsession. We have a Buc-ee’s within 20 miles of us and never been.

Might I suggest adding Twin Mountain Inn to your list if you are looking for balcony and river views. It is in PF and every room has a balcony. It even has a john 😂
Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't really like PF. If there was a way I could skip driving through it, I would. I only go to Gatlinburg and the national park.

I do no understand the gas station obsession. We have a Buc-ee’s within 20 miles of us and never been.
He only likes Bucee's because of ATW and JTC. He never even heard of the place till he watched their videos. Now he's obsessed with being at every stupid grand opening and he thinks he's the national Bucee's spokesperson or something. He'll be bored with it the second the Sevierville location opens though.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Will doesn't watch ATW or JTC. Don't you see Will's livestreams? He doesn't even watch TV or YouTube. It's strictly coincidence that his videos copy ATW and JTC. Strictly coincidence, I tell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YITS only obsesses over Bucee's because it has the cheapest of the cheap brisket and tubs of carbonated corn syrup to shove down their gullets. Also Dawn can point at 88 toilets over there. I don't get the hype. With 120 gas pumps, horrific traffic, and herds of rednecks waddling around, it's more of an "inconvenience store" because you can't really just run in and out in a minute. It's bascally the Wal-Mart of gas stations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The nasty red shirt already ruined both those pools for my next stay at Zoder's, and that's still many months away.
The shower scene was so blatantly put in because he reads here. Singing "Jolene" and filming a showerhead for a few seconds still doesn't prove that he actually took a shower before breakfast. I'm still not convinced.
View attachment 1016881
Singing Jolene was him asking mindy to not take his chris away lol

• Haha
I like to think that one guy is still waiting at the Firehouse Sub with his corn, waiting to give it to Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bucee's gives some content for the channel. It's something that you can endorse that won't offend anyone. You would much rather discuss grand openings for Bucee's than ask if there are any birthdays coming up in the live chat. I see people in the area wearing Bucee's stuff, all of them looking like they would be a YITS fan, so their branding resonates with that crowd for whatever reason. I think Will said that he was either go every day for a year to Bucee's when it opens or spend 24 hours there.

Yeah any information that clarifies the meaning behind the pepsi or corn post would be appreciated. Maybe the guy wanted to give Will corn so Dawn could feed the ducks at the park?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.