Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I am remembering correctly, the trackers did try to silence FRE in the beginning but they lost the battle because technically, it is fair use and totally legal, so therefore just went on choosing to ignore it, which is really the only thing you can do.
I know this is a YTIS thread but please @FloridaResidentEdits do something with Jen Trackers newest dumb assary from their outlet shopping video where she says. I'm paraphrasing "we got in the store at 645 but they were shutting the lights and music off at 7 we were sure if we were in the store they would just let us stay and give us more time." Omfg so entitled
Anyways back on topic Will is a dildo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think we will know. Maybe they just decided to take their videos down. However, I will say that their videos were the least “transformative” of YITS content. Some were just barely transformed at all.
That's a really good point. Fair use isn't some bright line. It's a case-by-case judgment based on several factors, one of which is how transformed the content is from the original source.

I've enjoyed their content, but I think you're spot-on that it isn't on the same level as FRE in terms of being clearly fair use, both on a video-by-video basis, but also the overall thrust of the channel.

Reactions: 5
@AppleBarnClosed didn’t you say you had some piping hot emails to share after the stream? I bet he read that and misconstrued and that is where the warning about email came from! I would still like to see those emails if you will share.
Sorry I have been WELL.... busy. I mean lazy. After having a taste of his emails, I do feel bad for him and understand why he hates responding to emails. Here are the most common emails:
1) I'm coming into town on X date and want to either meet up or for you to come to our cabin.
2) I've been blocked and don't know why. Often times the person doesn't include any way to identify themselves.
3) Requesting information about the PF/Gburg area.
4) Same person emailing them over and over. Sometimes literally not sending anything, other times sending personal info like phone number or address. One person was treating the email address like the chat for the live stream.

To give you an idea on what it's like to be Will, here are a bunch of emails.

Also, the reason I made the email address is partly because in the live streams he would always say "my email address is yankeeinthesouthproductions with no S @gmail.com", which is very confusing lol. For some reason, he talked about his address and claimed that he tried to get 'yankeeinthesouthproductions' but that someone else had it. Knowing that he likes to lie, I quickly fact-checked him and the address was not being used, so I created it. These kinds of lies are the most confusing because I don't understand how he benefits from a lie like that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@AppleBarnClosed what I am wondering is, were you responding back to people with vulgar messages? That is what Will is claiming you did. No judgement if you did, just curious if Will is lying about it.

Reactions: 5
No offense to anyone here that probably might like the place but I think that hotel looks like a dump and if they were the only people there that means they have time where they’re not booked up to renovate rooms.
Those railings outside are chipped and peeling and reminded me of a swingset from a 1970s playground. The whole inside with a wraparound sink and mirrors no no no no yuck I would not stay in that place especially for $101 what the hell🤢
I actually really wanna stay there or at the Riverview or Rocky Waters Inn they did previously. The balconies right over the rivers look amazing to me in these old properties especially if it snows. You just don't get that kind of view in the newer hotels and falling to sleep to the sound of a river is so relaxing to me. Yeah they definitely need a fresh coat of red paint on those railings. I can forgive the small bathroom and wraparound mirrorred wet bar. You can only do so much when trying to renovate and update rooms that are nearly a century old. Yeah $101 seemed a bit much for the empty offseason. I hope in-season rates will still be in my budget.
What is most suprising is that makes 2 positive hotel reviews in a row from YITS! Are these places really good, or did we just incredibly influence him to stop being such a nitpicky jackass? Only time will tell...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@AppleBarnClosed what I am wondering is, were you responding back to people with vulgar messages? That is what Will is claiming you did. No judgement if you did, just curious if Will is lying about it.
No, just another lie from Will.

Also, I'm considering creating some place where we can communicate without Will seeing. I've got some ideas and stories I would like to share but don't want to give him a heads up or delete a specific video.

I'd be surprised if Piping Hot got in trouble with youtube since there are much worse offenders on youtube, but I agree his videos were the least transformative (although the one that was posted today was pretty funny). I'm pretty sure if he just put some music over the videos he would be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry I have been WELL.... busy. I mean lazy. After having a taste of his emails, I do feel bad for him and understand why he hates responding to emails. Here are the most common emails:
1) I'm coming into town on X date and want to either meet up or for you to come to our cabin.
2) I've been blocked and don't know why. Often times the person doesn't include any way to identify themselves.
4) Same person emailing them over and over. Sometimes literally not sending anything, other times sending personal info like phone number or address. One person was treating the email address like the chat for the live stream.
Meemaw and Peepaw, please step slowly away from my old Packard Bell Windows 95 computer that I gave you with dial-up AOL.
Wow these stans are so sad and lonely. Some of the questions they ask are so basic. Do they not know how to Google? They seem to treat Will like he is Siri and ask the dumbest simple questions about the Smokies. No wonder he is done with email now.

Reactions: 7
Will swimming in that stupid red shirt again. And I love how he included a shower scene since he read here that we know he doesn’t bathe. Hi Will. 👋

Those email screen shots were so much to process. Good lord. Especially the one about the family member dying of cancer.

Really loving the 'You saved a life tonight"with the Pepsi bottle attached.

@AppleBarnClosed Thank you for posting those emails. That was a really depressing read, for so many reasons.

Will reminds me of a much less sophisticated Michael Kay. These vloggers with their bleeping PO boxes are just taking advantage of vulnerable people and making people think that they’re your friends when they just see you as a gift card dispenser.

To give you an idea on what it's like to be Will, here are a bunch of emails.

Also, the reason I made the email address is partly because in the live streams he would always say "my email address is yankeeinthesouthproductions with no S @gmail.com", which is very confusing lol. For some reason, he talked about his address and claimed that he tried to get 'yankeeinthesouthproductions' but that someone else had it. Knowing that he likes to lie, I quickly fact-checked him and the address was not being used, so I created it. These kinds of lies are the most confusing because I don't understand how he benefits from a lie like that.
Wow....just wow. That's a mixed bag of something. The one that has me curious is the dude with the corn. Wtf?

Interesting post on YITS Facebook page
Oh man if it was Chris that would be the best a Chris about T's FRE colab would be great. I can't blame Chris if it was him. Will is a head to him.

Reactions: 9
Will swimming in that stupid red shirt again. And I love how he included a shower scene since he read here that we know he doesn’t bathe. Hi Will. 👋
The nasty red shirt already ruined both those pools for my next stay at Zoder's, and that's still many months away.
The shower scene was so blatantly put in because he reads here. Singing "Jolene" and filming a showerhead for a few seconds still doesn't prove that he actually took a shower before breakfast. I'm still not convinced.
you-stink-you-smell-like-beef-and-cheese.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.