Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, are you going back to your roots or are you coming to sus-scribers towns? I thought you had to leave Pigeon Forge for your channel to grow? Did that plan go the way of your email, spring trip and cruise plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said they need to edit out their bloopers. He did his annoying chuckle and said at first they had bloopers but not anymore. So he thinks he doesn't have any tit he should edit out? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes! We will definitely do a collab with the SMF. :sick:
‐‐-----
Damn, somebody grift some conditioner to Dawn. Cuz...damn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Also, are you going back to your roots or are you coming to sus-scribers towns? I thought you had to leave Pigeon Forge for your channel to grow? Did that plan go the way of your email, spring trip and cruise plan?
I have a feeling the Route 66 trip didn’t bring in the views he thought it would. Now they are cash strapped and stuck at home. But he’s going to act like this was his plan all along. Because he’s a pathological lying sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So no travel until fall he says ? What happened to Florida ? I guess no free lodging so can’t afford to go.

Reactions: 7
lol he just mentioned he buys property while telling people to get a lawyer when buying a house. The investment king.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And yet he says he wants to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
YITS @ Mardi Gras just might be the greatest video ever filmed. Dawn would be shitfaced squaking her chicken all over NOLA with a neckfull of well-earned beads. Will would be waddling up n' down Bourbon Street trying to cover his burning eyes from all the devil's boobies. Hopefully Chris and Mindy would tag along too to pick up the bill at Cafe' Du Monde for all the "baguettes" and "crazy casseroles".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Your high-end hotel room with a springy bed?

I'm sorry Dawn isn't there to walk you through the features like the Kur-rog coffee maker.
Guffaw.

They would never spend money to stay on Disney property, but it's quite affordable if you get lucky with deals.

We are staying at the All Star Music for ~$80 a night for the entire week.

WILL SHOWING RECEIPTS!!!!

Reactions: 5
I got blocked for absolutely nothing big? I
told her she looked pretty in pink, asked them to sing happy birthday to my dog. Wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh yes! We will definitely do a collab with the SMF. :sick:
‐‐-----
Damn, somebody grift some conditioner to Dawn. Cuz...damn.
He also said he wants to ”clabberate” with Fridays Forever. Yeah, that won’t happen. He looks like he bathes regularly and she definitely brushes her hair.

909450CC-4D28-4B2E-94C2-32CD3386D766.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling the Route 66 trip didn’t bring in the views he thought it would. Now they are cash strapped and stuck at home. But he’s going to act like this was his plan all along. Because he’s a pathological lying sack of tit.
Literally every YouTube vlogger has done it. Did we need to see him go to the same places everyone else didn't? Not only that, but it feels like every roadside attraction, theme park, tourist area and Instagram Instagrammable small town have been covered dozens if not hundreds of times. The over-saturation and lack of creativity is what's going to kill these YouTube "stars". I'm not an expert, but it feels to me like this wave has peaked.

Reactions: 6
False promises to Timothy Farmer....lowest of the low when you take advantage of someone with a disability.
And Dawn is right he told the person participating in the special Olympics that they would try to come to Florida to watch them, on several occasions. Now he won't commit.

Hi Will....we talk a lot of tit about your crappy vlogging but your treatment of the most vulnerable people is lower than low.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.