Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also appears that another day went by without washing his hair.
---
I’m surprised his head doesn’t slide off the pellow at night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Dear Roy and Maria......willy throwing your gift on the ground is exactly what he thinks about all of you.

Reactions: 11
Will mentions the tree would look good in his Santa village at least four times then says it’s going on the shelf. 🙄
---
Dear Roy and Maria......willy throwing your gift on the ground is exactly what he thinks about all of you.
“You guys don’t have to do that,” while keeping the P.O. Box, and the super chats going. If he didn’t want people to send stuff, it seems like an easy thing to stop.

• Sick
Forget drilling in Alaska, we could be energy independent squeezing out the oil and grease in Will's hair.

Will puts God first?!! Will, you may think you're trolling us, but I wouldn't say those kind of things, especially when you don't go to church and know nothing about The Bible. You're asking for God or karma or something to bite you in the ass. For your own good, it would be wise to lay off the Jesus talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If you want to know if Will is not impressed with a gift he says “it’s really kewl.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
more big trips in 2024 = killing the channel even faster 👏😁👏

AIOT will be well past 100k and the #1 channel in the Smoky's while you're globstrotting to McDonalds' around the world

Last edited:
  • Heart
“Hippaponimus” they’re literally world traveling kindergarteners

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He is more dense than I thought.
His self righteous ass argued about it for 5 minutes before realizing it isn’t a real day.
did someone send them a dead persons jewlery?
Ah, the little cafes of Paris. Such as.. McDonalds.
These pearls. You guys. I’ve used the term “pearls before swine” so many times about them … I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you wonder how devoted these stans are just look at Erica who gave dong something that belonged to her deceased mom. This tit is sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.