Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you wonder how devoted these stans are just look at Erica who gave dong something that belonged to her deceased mom. This tit is sick.
If they had any morals at all they would send that back...but we all know that's not happening.
If you wonder how devoted these stans are just look at Erica who gave dong something that belonged to her deceased mom. This tit is sick.
If they had any morals they would send that back...but we know that's not happening.

Reactions: 14
Here's a tip Willy: throw out all the dusty tit on the shelves, and display your beloved Sanna vill-udge up there.
Boom...mo money! mo grifts! mo money!
You're welcome.💰🤑💰

Reactions: 13
Don't want to offend anyone here but it seems like half his stans in chat use "y'all" or "you all" in their messages.
I understand that it's part of the vocabulary of a lot of people in the South but I just can't comprehend how someone can write it out when you are sending a message.

Reactions: 9
Don't want to offend anyone here but it seems like half his stans in chat use "y'all" or "you all" in their messages.
I understand that it's part of the vocabulary of a lot of people in the South but I just can't comprehend how someone can write it out when you are sending a message.
I use it al the time; it’s just part of the vernacular here but I can totally see how it might feel weird if it isn’t part of your dialect.
What is this posturing he’s doing about college? “I had classes in different areas I needed for certifuckuts”. Is this like the educational equivalent of hoes in different area codes. ?

• Haha
I'm from Tennessee and I'm not sure I've ever said y'all or you all. My family members do, though.

Reactions: 7
I'm from Tennessee and I'm not sure I've ever said y'all or you all My family members do, though.
I totally accept and understand the use of it but I don't get writing it out. I think some people say "ain't" but who would use it while writing?
Sorry....I'll stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I use it al the time; it’s just part of the vernacular here but I can totally see how it might feel weird if it isn’t part of your dialect.
What is this posturing he’s doing about college? “I had classes in different areas I needed for certifuckuts”. Is this like the educational equivalent of hoes in different area codes. ?
He is lying again. We all know he did not go to college and I don’t believe he graduated from high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm from Tennessee and I'm not sure I've ever said y'all or you all. My family members do, though.
Honestly, I don't hear much "yalls" in Nashville, but if you venture into a neightboring bumfuck county outside of Davidson it's rampant. I think it's a rural colloquialism outside of the big cities. East TN definitely has more thick country accents

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I don't hear much "yalls" in Nashville, but if you venture into a neightboring bumfuck county outside of Davidson it's rampant. I think it's a rural colloquialism outside of the big cities
I'm in Rutherford County

Reactions: 5
His vision is messed up. You should have your A1C checked Free Willy. You may be diabetic now due to the poor diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I don't hear much "yalls" in Nashville, but if you venture into a neightboring bumfuck county outside of Davidson it's rampant. I think it's a rural colloquialism outside of the big cities. East TN definitely has more thick country accents
I’m from an area with the same East TN accent and y’all is very verbal and equally written. I wouldn’t write ain’t though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.