Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His vision is messed up. You should have your A1C checked Free Willy. You may be diabetic now due to the poor diet.
Probably true. It also doesn't help that they bought those cheap ass "professional" glasses. The prescriptions weren't ever right. Dong won't even wear hers. They kept telling themselves they would "grow into them". Bullshit! Didn't Daddy know-en an Amish optometrist?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Dawn doesn't recognize a church. No surprise.

I think Jabberjaw was Jewish.

Will being so heavyhanded with the religion is offensive. Will, of course, didn't know which Smoky Mountain church it was. Why does no one call him out on his blasphemy?

Putting the woodwork on the shelf is the equivalent of putting artwork on the refrigerator.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawn sees angels in the sky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she “Up In Smoke”?
Hello everyone. It’s been awhile since I’ve chimed in. This time of year is crazy busy when you have a JOB. Something they don’t know anything about. Who ever is watching the gifting show, please take notes.

• Heart
Maybe Will should get glasses based on needs and not what the Carpetbagger is wearing.
---
Primuhniv Baptis

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will’s stressed out there’s a lot he’s got to do, and when his brain finally generated something they need to do it was clothes shopping.

• Haha
Some stan asked if they were going to Chris and Mindy’s for NYE, and lol’d @ them and gave them a 🙌🏻. No lie, the same Stan @‘d me back and asked why I lol’d. They all live in such a self-imposed bubble, far far away from reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yankee in the South #30 Aw, you don't have send money through our Super Chats or P.O. Box!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Yankee in the South #30 Aw, you don't have send money through our Super Chats or P.O. Box!!
Will is so genuine, he is always so surprised that people do exactly what he intended for them to do.

“You guys don’t have to do that,” while keeping the P.O. Box, and the super chats going. If he didn’t want people to send stuff, it seems like an easy thing to stop.
Another thing Willy said he was going to do but didn't...close down the PO Box. Surprise! Surprise!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.