Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the last Sunday livestream from the junk room, or it may have been the previous one, someone in chat said that Adam the Woo was relocating to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge in the new year. Adam is moving out of Celebration at the end of the month but I'm not sure he said where he's going yet. Even though I don't like or watch ATW I don't think Will would like the competition even though he would welcome Adam with open arms on camera

Reactions: 9
On the last Sunday livestream from the junk room, or it may have been the previous one, someone in chat said that Adam the Woo was relocating to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge in the new year. Adam is moving out of Celebration at the end of the month but I'm not sure he said where he's going yet. Even though I don't like or watch ATW I don't think Will would like the competition even though he would welcome Adam with open arms on camera
ATW could rent a room from willy 😁.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Adam hasn't said yet, but all signs point to him moving back to LA. He's such an indicisive child who can never sit still.
Celebration seemed like the perfect area for him to lay down some roots, and his elderly parents were nearby too. But no...he has to be near Disneyland to vlog the same ole tit.

Last edited:
I watched a video of his about 1-2 months ago. He went too the Bucees in St Augustine, FL. He mentioned moving out of FL to possibly Pigeon Forge or even to South Georgia but he said he is staying somewhere in FL due to his parents being in FL.

Reactions: 6
I watched a video of his about 1-2 months ago. He went too the Bucees in St Augustine, FL. He mentioned moving out of FL to possibly Pigeon Forge or even to South Georgia but he said he is staying somewhere in FL due to his parents being in FL.

He lies and makes up imaginary plans almost as much as Willy The Lyin'. I really doubt he will ever move to TN.

Now that Carpetbagger is back in NC full time and only 90 minutes from PF, Willy is probably starting to sweat. And Jacob just bought a Dollywood annual pass so he plans to vlog the area. Time to put in your application at Buc-ee’s, Willy Boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Adam, Jacob, and ReviewBrah have all just vlogged the stupid adult Happy Meal with the McNugget toy. So we all know-en now what the next YITS video will be. No original ideals!
I doubt it. They're about $12 a pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that Carpetbagger is back in NC full time and only 90 minutes from PF, Willy is probably starting to sweat. And Jacob just bought a Dollywood annual pass so he plans to vlog the area. Time to put in your application at Buc-ee’s, Willy Boy.
They would not last at Bucees. If you go on Glassdoor and read employee reviews they all hate it. It pays well but you never get more than a 20 minute break. If you work 8, 9 or 10 hours still only a 20 minute break. In addition you are not allowed to leave the building or use your cell phone on your break.

• Wow
They would not last at Bucees. If you go on Glassdoor and read employee reviews they all hate it. It pays well but you never get more than a 20 minute break. If you work 8, 9 or 10 hours still only a 20 minute break. In addition you are not allowed to leave the building or use your cell phone on your break.
Sounds like Bucee employees need to unionize because they are definitely breaking the law if that’s all they’re giving their employees.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sounds like Bucee employees need to unionize because they are definitely breaking the law if that’s all they’re giving their employees.
Agree, they said at the St Augustine FL location an ambulance has been called multiple times for employees. I read this complaint about multiple locations so it is not just one location about the 20 min break regardless of hours worked.

• Wow
The buffoon squad went to Bronners today in the latest "video." Surprise, surprise, Denise isn't promoting 420 anymore. Take that trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also is it considered editing to just piece together entire clips in the order they were recorded?
I'm not a professional content creator, but that seems more like a home movie/vlog to me.

Is anyone interested in watching home movies from the 70's? Somehow I inherited thousands of hours of home movies from my mother. Maybe Professional Content Creator could be a new career for me. :D

• Haha
He's wearing that nasty a$$ COLUMBIAN Shirt again🤢 I'm willing to bet he hasn't took it off since they left TN.🤣
---
Oh yeah, by the way did you guys knowen it's not Christmas unless there's a little red truck with a Christmas tree in the back🤮 how many times is he going to repeat that???

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Oh yeah, by the way did you guys knowen it's not Christmas unless there's a little red truck with a Christmas tree in the back🤮 how many times is he going to repeat that???
WHAT?? I can't believe this. That means I have never actually had a real Christmas, all these years, lies, all lies. I guess there's still hope for this year for me. Maybe that could be my first video - Slothy's First Christmas. I just have to find a little red truck with a Christmas tree in the back.

• Haha
Hi will, I noticed you literally(they can be seen when u talk) got choked on your plaque strings at the end of your latest video, might wanna start brushing your tongue buddy. 😂😶🌫🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s been a while, but we got sucked back in with knowing Denise & the other Will have reappeared.
Let’s go to Bronner’s….
Maybe Dawn will get a new hat. We can only hope
Showing plenty of religion, of course.
Waiting in that line to personalize that stupid ornament 🤣 Denise bouncing around like she has to pee.
That’s a dinosaur, you buffoon, not the Loch Ness Monster
Didn’t get to see a whale? Do they not have mirrors?
So much merchandise fondling 🤢
Not going to buy a topper right now - subtle hint to the gift giving viewers.
Stop singing!!!!

• Heart
It’s been a while, but we got sucked back in with knowing Denise & the other Will have reappeared.
Let’s go to Bronner’s….
Maybe Dawn will get a new hat. We can only hope
Showing plenty of religion, of course.
Waiting in that line to personalize that stupid ornament 🤣 Denise bouncing around like she has to pee.
That’s a dinosaur, you buffoon, not the Loch Ness Monster
Didn’t get to see a whale? Do they not have mirrors?
So much merchandise fondling 🤢
Not going to buy a topper right now - subtle hint to the gift giving viewers.
Stop singing!!!!
Willy's favorite content Free and easy. Dawn was asking permission to buy a $10 t shirt, the jury is still out on whether or not he LET her get it. Willy sure does love to fondle merchandise (the ORDAMENTS)and film with zero intention of buying anything...but I'll give him one thing ; he's consistent with our thread title😏

• Haha
Listening to Denise barely eek out a coherent sentence, let me say that I am so afraid that she is going to put me in my place.

"Dawn, do you want to be Santa?"
"No."
How friendly was that? Amazing how the stans don't see Dawn for what she really is. And a ho, ho, ho to you, too!

Holding up the holiday shirts, Dawn looks like she's in a hostage video.

Of course Dawn points out the toilet ornament. Toddlers are fascinated by poop.

Pretty sure we see at least two whales in every YITS video.

How long were you in Paris? Less than 24 hours? They went so they could name drop and put it in the video open. That's it.

They should get a hamburger for their London ornament. That's what they are most of the time.

Will, once again, says the exact same things like in every other video: "crazy" "great" "everything you can imagine" "a lot to take in" "pickup with a Xmas tree" "wow" "look. at. that." "Oh. My. Goodness."

Just save these clips and stick them in the video. Will says the same thing in every video. He's just going through the motions. Playing his handful of the same catch phrases. Over and over and over and over and over again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.