Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The WINNERS OF THE CHILI COOK-OFF IS POSTED ONLINE RIGHT NOW, YOU BIG IDIOT. C'MON, MR. RESEARCH!

Translation: Will and Dawn liked the Chili Cook-off when Adam the Woo was there. Without ATW, all the losers gravitate towards them. Now they know how Adam feels hanging around with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So CATS has been replaced by the other grifters Joy Blessed Life? Why is he going on and on about them and all they have done for them when they hardly gave them a second thought in the past? I guess when you have no friends left you go to the fake,
grifting people who refuse to get a job and support themselves.

Reactions: 12
I'm calling it right now 365 days in advance: YITS will be at the 2024 chili cookoff and he will also film it in it's entirety. No matter what he lies about now, he won't ever miss an opportunity to film and rattle his "donations" cup. It's just way too easy and lazy just like Christmas lights.
How about not eating the 14 chilis, and just meetup with the stans and give them some time? Nope!
What a lame excuse. How hard is it to stuff your fat gullets with chili and also be cordial to all the dumbass stans? The problem is you Willy. You blow everyone off the second they say hello because you're socially awkward and you're scared of all the other vloggers in town who hate your guts. And Dummy Dong's excuse "it's too dark there" to work my fingers to the bone :p
The truth is, he goes only for the chance of seeing Adam and Jacob there so he can suck some fat ass and leach their subs. He's pouting that they didn't show up and had better things to do in Florida this year than deal with his clout-chasing ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I took those comments as a slap at Chris and Mindy. Which is bullshit because it was Will and Dawn who were rude and used CATS. They owe CATS an apology. Of course the YITS ego won't allow it.

So CATS has been replaced by the other grifters Joy Blessed Life? Why is he going on and on about them and all they have done for them when they hardly gave them a second thought in the past? I guess when you have no friends left you go to the fake,
grifting people who refuse to get a job and support themselves.
Willy is really desperate for fwends now. He needs someone's double-wide trailer to host his NYE Superchat party.
Any takers? He'll trade ya an expired Krispy Kreme card.
Can you imagine how unwatchable NYE will be with Hussey, Will, Donger, Joy, and Donny all one-upping each other for donos in 3 separate rooms of the trailer? Yikes!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
The truth is, he goes only for the chance of seeing Adam and Jacob there so he can suck some fat ass and leach their subs. He's pouting that they didn't show up and had better things to do in Florida this year than deal with his clout-chasing ass.
ADAM & JACOB: We have better things to do than go to some dumb chili cook off.

ALSO ADAM & JACOB:

IMG_0408.jpeg

• Haha
Adam went to some weird oddities convention with JTC. Adam would rather be creeped out by gross-out taxidermy than spend time with Will and Dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam went to some weird oddities convention with JTC. Adam would rather be creeped out by gross-out taxidermy than spend time with Will and Dawn.
Will and Dong are creepier than anything at that convention.
Step right up! Step right up! A sight your eyes won't believe. It's a 6ft man eating chicken:

sddefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look up man child in the dictionary and you will see ATW JTC and PMM pictured.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Congrats Will, after all these years this thumbnail may be your worst yet.
I haven't watched their videos in quite a while, and I didn't think it was possible, but they've managed to pile up more on those tit shelves without them collapsing. They must be steel reinforced.

Reactions: 9
Hey, he's going to remodel the studio and he's working on some camping. It's November-December, the prime time for camping in The Smokies.

They are so busy running and making videos. They never mention any else because they aren't doing anything else, but they are so busy.

They had chili on Sunday at Mama Sidelines. I thought Saturday was their cheat day? This Cheat Day Diet is something.

Will has lost 40lbs and Dawn has lost "a lot of weight, too." You can see she's skin and bones.

I want to make sure everyone saw this: on Sunday, Will said he only lost a pound in the last three weeks, even though if you go back and check each of the livestreams, that's not what he said at the time. He also said he started at both 292lbs and 290lbs. Now he says he weighs 240lbs. That's not 40lbs. It's either 50 or 52lbs. You'd think that the app or his scale would tell him that.

I know. You're shocked. It's almost like he can't do basic math or keep his stories straight and he's been lying about their weight loss the whole time. Can you imagine? It's almost like Will is a liar and Dawn is an idiot.

I guess that's why he's booked a cruise. His subliminal mind told him he's lost 50lbs. I just hope his pants don't fall off on board the ship.

• Heart
  • Haha
There's not toll roads there, but I was thinking they would tag Branson this Dec to ride Fire In The Hole before it's closed and rebuilt. Then turn around and tag Nooga to do Rock City xmas lights for the hundreth time. I say "tag" because that's all they do when they visit a place...just tag it, buy a pin, and boast you been der, done dat. Why does he always avoid Memphis and Nashville? Nashville has a lot of Christmas lights especially at the Opryland Hotel. Oh yeah, I forgot parking is NOT free there.
He better not come to Nashville. We don't want him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“A couple of the lights were out”

We know, Dawn. We know. Keep “just standin’ there gazin’.”

“Da space needle is looking good tonight.”

Is there ever a day or night where the space needle looks better or worse or just… different than it does in this video?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.