Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone asked why he removed the P.O. box address from YouTube?

Edit: Someone said she couldn't find their P.O. box address, and Mrs. C wrote it in a reply in the chat, probably from memory. I don't think Will acknowledged it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just watched the latest Q&A from Smoky Mountain Family. Someone asked if they will collab with YITS. They said they have been blocked from commenting on YITS videos. They said there is a lot more they can say. Oooooooh I wish they would spill the tea!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s getting thick tonight. Will goes on a several-minute detour from the chat to explain that so many people have wondered recently if “there’s a smoking gun,” or something more than just their income from YouTube.

• Wow
Conspiracy Theory.

Will started that one fire he stumbled upon and put out to seem like a hero.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s getting thick tonight. Will goes on a several-minute detour from the chat to explain that so many people have wondered recently if “there’s a smoking gun,” or something more than just their income from YouTube.
I quit watching! Was there more context around this?

I quit watching! Was there more context around this?
He said that he’s told a couple people how much he makes from doing YT, and those people said they could never live on that amount. How he has investments and helps his family run a business (maybe into the ground).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He started out tonight kind of humble and ended as the Will we know and love. I don't think he can help himself.

This livestream is one for the ages. Will says, “I understand that we’re not for everyone. It still gets me, though, why folks don’t like us in general, but they still watch us. They’re obsessed…totally, totally obsessed with us, but they don’t like us.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said that he’s told a couple people how much he makes from doing YT, and those people said they could never live on that amount. How he has investments and helps his family run a business (maybe into the ground).
He just had to throw out the sympathy card and pity party invitation to get the stans to keep sending them "donations". Keep that free money rollin in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.